PDA

View Full Version : Peanutz

Peanutz
9th June 2007, 11:31
Hello to everyone!

Peanutz
9th June 2007, 12:40
I am new here just getting used on how to operate on this forum.:Erm:
I stumbled on this forum because of my current situation (as I understand that my problem is nothing after reading others post who are on my same or similar situation...)I just felt the need of sharing my own experience. I have been living here in Italy for almost 20 years, last year I met a person which I felt that he will be the man whom I want to spend the rest of my life . We didn't waste time, he went over to visit me and afterwards I applied for visitor visa-granted I went back and forth to visit him until my visitor visa expires, we decided to get married (oh God! we can't wait to spend our life together). My visa calvary started...We decided to get married on april but it was cancelled due to member of family can't come on that date, we finally chose the date and we are getting married on July 16. I applied for my fiancè visa online last march the next day visa fee were changed up to 100% increase from the last fee(:cwm24:whoa!). I sent my visa but they sent it back to me due of the wrong fee, but I wrote them a letter where I ask if I were or not eligible for the old fee since my visa were applied before the increasing date. I have been advice that I am eligible etc. and my papers were sent back to them again, while doing all this back and forth time were running out! After a month of waiting for my visa sent last April 30 I dutifully called the visa section and asked if there is any progress about my application. I talked to an operator asking my name and dob and informed me that my visa is not yet processed. Worries strikes:yikes:... I wrote an email, enquiring about the visa time processing, if there is further documentation needed to help expedite my application and asked for an advice if there is any that may help us to formalize our plans (i.e. honeymoon &c.). I have been answered with an email, saying that their visa time processing takes within 13 weeks! My heart sank! :NoNo: That means, I will not be able to go back in UK with my husband after our wedding, that means that we will be far from each for another how many months I don't know, since there is also a probability that they might refuse me a visa, not that further documentation are my worries but the TIME! Yes, the time, the precious time that no money can buy, precious time that you want to spend with your love ones but you are not able to do it. Readers, this is my story.

baboyako
9th June 2007, 13:44
:Hellooo: ola

Peanutz
9th June 2007, 13:49
Ack! I just said hello to everyone to my previous post! I am a Filipina getting married with a Brit. Our wedding will be held here in Italy on July 16 and hopefully my fiancè visa would be released by that time to be able to fly back to UK with my hubby! I find your forum very interesting, funny and useful to everyone who encounter the same problems and situations regarding marriage-relationship &c. Hope you all have a great time and will soon post further comments.

Peanutz
9th June 2007, 13:52
Your name makes me laugh! and that mouthwatering lechon is there waiting to be pinch!!!

KeithD
9th June 2007, 13:55
Should be through by then. Send them a registered letter explaining the situation nicely.

tiger@tigress
9th June 2007, 20:25
:Hellooo: Welcome welcome :Hellooo:

Peanutz
10th June 2007, 12:15
:Hellooo: Welcome welcome :Hellooo:

:Hellooo:Thanks everyone for the welcome!:D

gracia143
10th June 2007, 15:42
Hi! I hope you will be able to sort your problem with the visa soon...Warm welcome to you although I am new here too...Ingatz!

mach
26th June 2007, 03:14
maBuhaY & weLcome :Hellooo: