PDA

View Full Version : Still waiting...... :-/

aim_angel
18th January 2012, 10:39
Happy New Year everyone!

My daughter lodged all documents last year 7th Nov in UKVACS Phils. same day it was forwarded to the British Embassy MAnila a week later we received another text saying it is under process ... but until now no news yet!!! :NoNo:
well with all honestly i don't mind waiting as long as it is all good but then deep inside me i am sooooo can't wait!! so now I think I need some distraction! :hubbahubba: but i can't stop thinking about it!!!! waaahahhahaha!!

tone
18th January 2012, 10:52
I know how you feel - you have to try and keep busy (but you know that)! Nothing worse than this - we are waiting for my Wives FLR but at least we are together!

Good luck and Gods Speed!!:):)

aim_angel
18th January 2012, 10:57
thank you Tone! oh well I did try to ignore it but i always talk to my daughter on skype and she keeps asking me about it :-( she told me she can't wait to be with me! ouch! i keep telling her just keep on praying and we will be soon! oh well! goodluck to your wife too Tone :-)

tone
18th January 2012, 10:59
thank you Tone! oh well I did try to ignore it but i always talk to my daughter on skype and she keeps asking me about it :-( she told me she can't wait to be with me! ouch! i keep telling her just keep on praying and we will be soon! oh well! goodluck to your wife too Tone :-)

Thank you. :Wave:

joebloggs
18th January 2012, 11:52
how old is your daughter aim_angel ? when was the last time you lived with her ?

imagine
18th January 2012, 12:57
i hope it passes quickly for you and your daughter

aim_angel
18th January 2012, 13:48
how old is your daughter aim_angel ? when was the last time you lived with her ?

hello joebloggs .. she's 12 .. I always visit the Phils for her I was in phils last year Feb , my grandma and uncle are looking after her. she was supposed to come with me when i applied the first time but quite complicated due to my husbands work. We lived in Japan for 2 and half years and just came back last year March.

aim_angel
18th January 2012, 13:49
i hope it passes quickly for you and your daughter

I hope too! Thank You! :-)

aronbabev
18th January 2012, 14:32
@aim-angel you can E-mail and inquire to ManilaVisaEnquiries@fco.gov.uk ...about the status of her Visa.they can give you information or call the Manila visa section at 028582398.you need more effort to contact them but worth it..wish that it can help you..:)

joebloggs
18th January 2012, 14:34
does she have contact with her father ?

aim_angel
18th January 2012, 14:39
@aim-angel you can E-mail and inquire to ManilaVisaEnquiries@fco.gov.uk ...about the status of her Visa.they can give you information or call the Manila visa section at 028582398.you need more effort to contact them but worth it..wish that it can help you..:)

Thank you so much aronbabey .. I email them already but still waiting for the reply I will surely call them.

aim_angel
18th January 2012, 14:42
does she have contact with her father ?

zero! we separated 2 months after she was born and after a year or so he got married. I'm the only one who supported her ever since she was born.