PDA

View Full Version : Slander

Admin
28th July 2005, 22:39
Please note, that slander, slagging off, swearing, etc, is not acceptable behaviour on this forum, anyone resorting to lowly form of childishness will be banned.

seagull750
28th July 2005, 22:49
Originally posted by admin@Jul 28 2005, 09:39 PM
Please note, that slander, slagging off, swearing, etc, is not acceptable behaviour on this forum, anyone resorting to lowly form of childishness will be banned.

Quoted post

I was watching the topic that you are refering to, and I must say this forum is full of little babies...

A forum is a medium for discussion... are you adults or little children that need censorship..

bescause some one called someone else names he then runs off to the Admin....

What a baby ... he should not be allowed on a pc far to many adult things for him to see...

GROW UP THIS IS SUPPOSED TO BE AN ADULT FORUM.....NOT FOR LITTLE KIDS WHO CRY TO MUMMY

ginapeterb
28th July 2005, 22:54
Originally posted by seagull750@Jul 28 2005, 09:49 PM
I was watching the topic that you are refering to, and I must say this forum is full of little babies...

A forum is a medium for discussion... are you adults or little children that need censorship..

bescause some one called someone else names he then runs off to the Admin....

What a baby ... he should not be allowed on a pc far to many adult things for him to see...

GROW UP THIS IS SUPPOSED TO BE AN ADULT FORUM.....NOT FOR LITTLE KIDS WHO CRY TO MUMMY

Quoted post

Ohhhh GEEEZE Do us a favour pal...drop dead will you...we dont want people like you on our forum, do you think we spend hours writing material and researching help articles for prats like you to come on...i get 20 to 30 e mails a week, and yahoo requests for contacts, and between the close members group, we have helped several people sort out their relationship and visa enquiries, that something we feel good about, what can you do to help then ???

Admin
28th July 2005, 23:06
Strange chap? Especially when said banned person contributed zip to the forum apart from abuse.

The thread would have gone much sooner but I was busy making money (very imprortant thing to do when married to a Filipino :rolleyes: ). Threads like that don't last 1 minute on my other forums.

GROW UP THIS IS SUPPOSED TO BE AN ADULT FORUM.....NOT FOR LITTLE KIDS WHO CRY TO MUMMYSo why are you here then?? :rolleyes:

seagull750
28th July 2005, 23:44
Originally posted by ginapeterb@Jul 28 2005, 09:54 PM
Ohhhh GEEEZE Do us a favour pal...drop dead will you...we dont want people like you on our forum, do you think we spend hours writing material and researching help articles for prats like you to come on...i get 20 to 30 e mails a week, and yahoo requests for contacts, and between the close members group, we have helped several people sort out their relationship and visa enquiries, that something we feel good about, what can you do to help then ???

Quoted post

we dont want you in our gang... who should grow up?

it is a Public forum( albeit privatly run) ..

drop dead?? hmmmmmmmmm an insult modds please ban him...

I can do plenty but I am to busy at work...I actually run an anglo filipino society in Wiltshire with over 700 members if you care to check the internet it will not be hard to discover which group..... we have helped many nurses (and others) with problems encountered since their arrival here in the UK...
except we do not publically ask for praise... helping comes naturally and reward or self praise is NOT required....

walesrob
29th July 2005, 00:00
Originally posted by seagull750@Jul 28 2005, 10:44 PM
we dont want you in our gang... who should grow up?

it is a Public forum( albeit privatly run) ..

drop dead?? hmmmmmmmmm an insult modds please ban him...

I can do plenty but I am to busy at work...I actually run an anglo filipino society in Wiltshire with over 700 members if you care to check the internet it will not be hard to discover which group..... we have helped many nurses (and others) with problems encountered since their arrival here in the UK...
except we do not publically ask for praise... helping comes naturally and reward or self praise is NOT required....

Quoted post

He doesn't give up does he?!

Admin
29th July 2005, 08:52
I actually run an anglo filipino society Don't they get tired, we usually let them walk first?? :blink:

I'm all for free speech, check my other forums, but blatant attacking childish insults are not allowed in a public area, and are not allowed on my forums. Simple rule of RESPECT.