PDA

View Full Version : Do you know any direct hiring company or agency in UK?

teddybear14
13th January 2012, 16:37
Guys, any ideas? Legal direct hiring companies in UK? Salamat. :)

grahamw48
13th January 2012, 18:26
You mean hiring direct from the Philippines (or other non-EU countries ).

A bit of googling might reveal one or two, but be VERY careful, and NEVER send any agency or person money !

What sort of work did you have in mind ?

It is almost impossible to get a work permit for this country unless your occupation is in particular demand, and the position unlikely to be able to be filled by a UK resident. :NoNo:

So don't believe 'agency' bullshit.

LOTS OF SCAMMERS involved.

imagine
13th January 2012, 18:29
be very carefull of employment scams

Terpe
13th January 2012, 19:35
May I suggest you take a look here. (http://www.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk/sitecontent/documents/aboutus/workingwithus/mac/skilled-shortage-sensible/skilled-report.pdf?view=Binary) I'm sure you'll find it interesting.

But my main purpose is to draw your attention to Annex A as this is a listing of organisations and individuals that submitted evidence for the report.
This means that those Healthcare Companies indicated, already have the all important UKBA sponsorship certificates needed for direct hiring. No harm in making contact to enquire about their recruitment status.

Do bear in mind though, that UK employment is still very depressed in these poor economic times, and any non-EU employment would be limited to those listed on the "shortage list" and at the salaries stated.

Hope it helps a little in you quest.
Good luck

Maria B
20th January 2012, 19:32
hello teddybear,

if u are in the UK u may check http://www.direct.gov.uk/en/index.htm hope this will give u knowledge.

there are lots of companies in the UK whom u may check on their home websites if they are hiring. instructions will be given. some requires online application, some will ask for your CV thru post & u can even phone them to check for the job vacancy.

if u are in the Phils, always check with POEA or to city hall where u live or attend a job opportunities shopping in your area (the gov't will always post this in a newspaper)

always remember that u don't give out any money for a deposit for a certain overseas job. when in doubt call or visit POEA ofc if they are on the scam list.

:)

Terpe
20th January 2012, 20:04
The only employment for direct hiring of non-EU applicants are those listed on the on the "shortage occupation list" at the salaries/qualifications stated, and by employers with a UKBA sponsorship certificate.

karenkeith
7th March 2012, 12:48
this one could help my hubby to have some informations

Terpe
7th March 2012, 15:52
this one could help my hubby to have some informations

The requirements are always changing. New rules are already in place.
What information does your hubby need ?
Maybe better to start a new thread,

brokenpieces
14th April 2012, 00:00
Hi I am new in England and been applying for a job online but still no luck so far and I don't know anyone from England but my husband wahhhhh and some of his friends am so depressed and bored already specially when my husband is at work ... I need help to find a job or meet anyone around Luton, Bedfordshire...... any jobs out there? or filipino to meet with?:icon_sorry:

Steve.r
14th April 2012, 00:26
Hi I am new in England and been applying for a job online but still no luck so far and I don't know anyone from England but my husband wahhhhh and some of his friends am so depressed and bored already specially when my husband is at work ... I need help to find a job or meet anyone around Luton, Bedfordshire...... any jobs out there? or filipino to meet with?:icon_sorry:

Hi Broken'

Applying online for jobs is really not the best way to do it. You need to check the local papers and apply in the way that they require or even turn up in person. It is not easy for anyone in the UK let alone someone new to the country to find work.

Good luck though, I wish you well. :)