PDA

View Full Version : hi im also new here

mhynne
8th June 2007, 11:18
hi im also new here.. i hope to gain new friends and also information here on this site.. seems like the site is really helpful to other people..

my fiancee and i are about to get married in manila on august. so we really just cant wait to be together!

GaryFifer
8th June 2007, 11:29
Welcome mhynee.I am new here too.It is useful to look at the gallery at other members,than just the names.Some wedding photos are on there.Post your wedding photos, I'm am sure everyone love to see them. I am getting married to Jessica in UK on February 14.It is so hard to get that date, but I got it early :)

vbkelly
8th June 2007, 11:33
hi im also new here.. i hope to gain new friends and also information here on this site.. seems like the site is really helpful to other people..

my fiancee and i are about to get married in manila on august. so we really just cant wait to be together!
welcome to the forum mhynne1!!:Hellooo: :Hellooo: :Hellooo:

mhynne
8th June 2007, 11:42
thanks guys.. actually we arent married yet.. we are just going to be married this coming august.. but i will post my pics when we have it already

thanks guys for the welcome.. your lucky gary to get that date.. i bet it was really hard :D

zheanney
8th June 2007, 12:32
Welcome and Congrats u found this amazing and very helpful site:) :Hellooo: :Hellooo: :Hellooo:

gingging
8th June 2007, 15:51
welcome to the forum mhynne,hope you get much enjoyment and lots of help from it.

mhynne
8th June 2007, 15:55
thanks guys.. yeah i do hope too.. =) thanks soo much for the warm welcome

gingging
8th June 2007, 15:57
so were is your b/f from mhynne is he Scottish or English ?

gingging
8th June 2007, 16:00
maybe welsh or irish,

joebloggs
8th June 2007, 16:13
or polish, romanian or bulgarian :omg:
:D

mhynne
8th June 2007, 16:15
or chinese or japanese.. =)

hahaha... hes british.. from hampshire but born and raised in liverpool..

joebloggs
8th June 2007, 16:36
:yikes: :yikes: :yikes:

A SCOUSER :yikes: :yikes:

they're everywhere !!!

:cwm24:

not many brits left here any more, full of eastern europeans now

mhynne
8th June 2007, 16:45
heheheh well im one of the few lucky ones i guess =) no offense to non-brits... im sure europeans are all wonderful people.. my fiancee is one of the nicest man ive ever known...

joebloggs
8th June 2007, 19:29
but how many scousers have you ever meet ?:Erm:

i've never meet a nice one :NoNo:

:xxgrinning--00xx3:

they come to Manc land and try and take our women and jobs :omg:

mhynne
8th June 2007, 19:42
so where u from joebloggs?

joebloggs
8th June 2007, 19:56
sunny manchester, the capital of the north :D

about 30 miles from scouseland, wish it was 3000 :D

we dont get on with each other, manchester has the better of the scousers in everythnig ,epscially football :D

they are jealous of us :icon_lol:

KeithD
8th June 2007, 20:17
and take our women for blow jobs :omg:

:NoNo:

mhynne
8th June 2007, 21:41
sunny manchester, the capital of the north :D

about 30 miles from scouseland, wish it was 3000 :D

we dont get on with each other, manchester has the better of the scousers in everythnig ,epscially football :D

they are jealous of us :icon_lol:

ha! i didnt realize that you guys kinda dont like each other.. i just talked to my fiancee now and he said its really a rivalry thing.

and i thought all the while you guys just hated the french.. =)

tiger@tigress
8th June 2007, 22:10
Welcome to the forum :xxgrinning--00xx3: :xxgrinning--00xx3:

joebloggs
9th June 2007, 04:33
:NoNo:

:icon_lol:

hey thats fraud , i ddint say that :omg:

i didn't know you was a hairdresser keith :Erm: , no wonder you moved to wales :D :action-smiley-081:

oh we dont like each other, but we both dont like southerners, french, muslims, and other religions, anything PC, and anything anybody else likes :D

:xxgrinning--00xx3:

oh we both like filipina's thou :xxgrinning--00xx3: and dont take anything serious :Rasp:

mach
9th June 2007, 08:08
maBuhaY & weLcome :Hellooo:

silver13
9th June 2007, 08:59

Welcome:Hellooo: indeed the site is very helpful! Congrats in advance to your future:)