PDA

View Full Version : Global Visa Statistics

LadyJ
8th June 2007, 08:53
Check this out, the latest GLobal Visa Statistics from the FCO website.

http://www.fco.gov.uk/Files/kfile/Annual%20Stats%20booket%202005-06%20master.pdf

KeithD
8th June 2007, 09:52
27% Manilla :xxgrinning--00xx3:

We know from experience though that a lot of folk used to turn up at the embassy to apply with very little proof of anything, so I'm quiet surprised 73% actually get it right :)

Lucky we didn't find a girl in Addis Ababa :icon_lol:

joebloggs
8th June 2007, 11:02
ladyJ dup post :D :D :D
and a day late, :NoNo:

getting tired now?, not long til you be awake all night with bb :bigcry:

good luck lady :xxgrinning--00xx3:

LadyJ
8th June 2007, 11:35

getting tired now?, not long til you be awake all night with bb :bigcry:

good luck lady :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Yeah I know! Soo fed up but it could be anytime now and feels like I've been preggy for ages:bigcry:

I'm actually a little scared about the pain...I hate it! :bigcry: but the most thing that annoys me is I've been weeing a lot and can't get off the loo!!!:Brick: Its pressure of bubs heads:D

Can't still decide his name yet:doh

Thanks anyway Joe!

GaryFifer
8th June 2007, 11:38
The most are from Europe and Africa. I wonder why I keep hearing Polish and Romanian here in our town ;) Plenty Europeans. Don't know where the Africans are in the UK.

joebloggs
8th June 2007, 13:26
Yeah I know! Soo fed up but it could be anytime now and feels like I've been preggy for ages:bigcry:

I'm actually a little scared about the pain...I hate it! :bigcry: but the most thing that annoys me is I've been weeing a lot and can't get off the loo!!!:Brick: Its pressure of bubs heads:D

Can't still decide his name yet:doh

Thanks anyway Joe!

how about calling him pee wee :D , when hes older you can tell him why :icon_lol:

i wonder what he will look like :Erm:
my little'un looks like me, only thing he got from his ma's dna is brown eyes and his brownish hair, it was blonde-ish. but more brown now, people have ask me wife, if shes streaked his hair :yikes:

but he dont look 1 bit pinoy :yikes: .. cannot be a mix up thou with the bb, as he does look like me :D

just ang'on he'll pop out soon :xxgrinning--00xx3:

KeithD
8th June 2007, 14:04
Call him Mohammed :)

joebloggs
8th June 2007, 14:06
Call him Mohammed :)

:yikes:
:D

:icon_lol:

oh your playing with :cwm23:

LadyJ
9th June 2007, 20:28

Oops! just realised that this Visa Stats has been already posted by Joe before me.:Brick: Sorry!:xxgrinning--00xx3:

KeithD
9th June 2007, 20:51
Yours is better.....not tarnished with dirty Manc fingers :)

joebloggs
9th June 2007, 22:42
:omg:

talking about dirty scousers..

What is the difference between a Scouser and a trampoline?
You take off your shoes to jump on a trampoline!

:D

:NoNo:

LadyJ
10th June 2007, 12:00
Last night, me and hubby were watching 'Euro Trip Unseen' dvd. There were bunch of Manchester fans on the bus including Vinnie Jones and there was a big banner on their bus saying 'If you are not a Manc, You are a W**k!' and It made me laugh because I remebered you both!:icon_lol:

KeithD
10th June 2007, 12:15
Vinnie Jones

What was he doing there? Probably keeping Manc average IQ of 5 folk under control :xxgrinning--00xx3:

joebloggs
10th June 2007, 18:55

Q. What do you call a scouser with an IQ of 10?
A. Extremely gifted! :D

KeithD
10th June 2007, 19:37
News:
Manchester University handed in no exam papers this year due to the difficulty level, and no one managing to complete it. Reports are that the tricky question was;

"Name: ______________________"

:xxgrinning--00xx3:

joebloggs
10th June 2007, 20:51
News:
Manchester University handed in no exam papers this year due to the difficulty level, and no one managing to complete it. Reports are that the tricky question was;

"Name: ______________________"

:xxgrinning--00xx3:

:icon_lol: manchester uni is one of the best uni's in the uk, unlike any scouse uni, where you dont even have to know your name to get it and get a degree :D

KeithD
10th June 2007, 21:12
I got my Phd in Fanny on eBay :) .....signed personally by the great scientist Ivor B. Igun

joebloggs
10th June 2007, 21:23
I got my Phd in Fanny on eBay :) .....signed personally by the great scientist Ivor B. Igun

i heard your prof was Seymore Butts :action-smiley-081: and he gave you Extra Curriculum Activities :D

walesrob
10th June 2007, 21:33
:NoNo: