PDA

View Full Version : Looking for true love

kellio
11th January 2012, 18:58
Hi. I'm new to this so please forgive me. But I am looking for a serious long term relationship with my true soulmate. Could that be you? I'm a 46 year old Irish man and would love to meet someone honest, sincere who's not into playing stupid teenage games. I live in Leyton, East London so if you're the one, let me know. It could be the start of something hot and everlasting.

Moy
11th January 2012, 19:13
"True love is like ghosts, which everybody talks about and few have seen.":D:xxgrinning--00xx3:

goodluck:Jump:

kellio
11th January 2012, 19:15
Hi Moy,
Not sure I understand but then I am new to this and Irish
Paul

grahamw48
11th January 2012, 19:18
Moy likes her quotes. ;)

Welcome to the forum Paul. :xxgrinning--00xx3:

kellio
11th January 2012, 19:23
Cheers Mate

stevie c
11th January 2012, 19:26
Hi Paul & a very warm welcome to this fantastic forum :Wave:

Best wishes on finding your true love :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Moy
11th January 2012, 19:30
Moy likes her quotes.

indeed graham:D and heres a thought for you only:D
"Love is like quicksand--the deeper you fall in, the harder it is to get out.":xxgrinning--00xx3::D

Moy
11th January 2012, 19:34
Hi Moy,
Not sure I understand but then I am new to this and Irish
Paul
"Let your heart guide you...but listen closely because it whispers" - Land Before Time
:D:xxgrinning--00xx3:

kellio
11th January 2012, 19:37
Someone please explain how this works. Like I said, I'm new so any help is welcome. Oh yeah, thanks Stevie. I hope it works out for me. It looks as if it has for you.

Moy
11th January 2012, 19:43
Someone please explain how this works. Like I said, I'm new so any help is welcome. Oh yeah, thanks Stevie. I hope it works out for me. It looks as if it has for you.

now i dont quite either get what you mean Kellio:rolleyes::D but one thing i could suggest listen to your heart and it will guide you:rolleyes::D of the love that you want to find:D:Jump:

stevie c
11th January 2012, 19:50
Yes Paul it certainly has worked out for me.
I found the the love of my life got married in the philippines in 2010 & i couldnt be happier.

My advice to you is book a trip to the philippines asap as there are many genuine single women looking for true love who knows you could be one of them so take the plunge and visit the philippines you certainly wont regret it but could well regret if you dont just my honest opinion.

Moy
11th January 2012, 19:51
I found the the love of my life got married in the philippines in 2010 & i couldnt be happier.

very true:xxgrinning--00xx3:

kellio
11th January 2012, 19:55
Good advice I feel. But are there no beautiful filipino women in the uk who want the same as me? Meet up; have a drink/meal (date) and see how it goes?

kellio
11th January 2012, 20:06
Hi Scottishbride. What's the story with your sister? I know I'm interested already

stevie c
11th January 2012, 20:07
Good advice I feel. But are there no beautiful filipino women in the uk who want the same as me? Meet up; have a drink/meal (date) and see how it goes?

IM sure there are Paul but difficult to locate imo :NoNo:

So why not visit the phils & sample the culture the warm welcome & kindness you will sure to receive then you will be in a better position to decide if a filipina is the right relationship for you.

Tawi2
11th January 2012, 20:09
Plenty over in East London,didnt some street in Plaistow once have a majority of pinoy inhabitants or at the very least a large percentage?Lots of single pinays all around London,they prefer to live in the capital than what they see as the provinces,its the manila mentality :) Churches(Hundreds come to a fairly local church,mind it is the european HQ for a pinoy church)oriental-supermarkets,you even bump into them in Kensington high-street,I chatted to one last november in the Queue in a macdonalds in wood-green I think?Not east london granted but still in the capital,make the effort,they are approachable,good luck :)

kellio
11th January 2012, 20:19
The beauty in a woman/man is truly in their honesty and their ability to lay themselves bare without fear of rejection. For to ask for what your heart desires is the true measure of ones soul.

scottishbride
11th January 2012, 20:23
Hi Scottishbride. What's the story with your sister? I know I'm interested already She is single, I realize I don't want to brag about it. She will kill me if she seen my post! :icon_lol:So I decided to delete it. Anyway, she is 37 years old, single and never been married. She works in Dubai Hewitt Packard (HP) Company. She is very successful but unfortunately she hasn't found the right guy yet.She came here to visit me, but apparently no luck to find her true love.

grahamw48
11th January 2012, 20:27
indeed graham:D and heres a thought for you only:D
"Love is like quicksand--the deeper you fall in, the harder it is to get out.":xxgrinning--00xx3::D

Now you tell me. :rolleyes: :bigcry:

kellio
11th January 2012, 20:31
Ok, well I won't say a word but I'm intrigued. Dubai? Does she want to come and live in the UK? I think dinner would be a bit difficult. If she comes to visit you, let me know. Perhaps it could be an omen. Or a blessing.

joebloggs
11th January 2012, 20:50
"True love is like ghosts, which everybody talks about and few have seen.":D:xxgrinning--00xx3:

goodluck:Jump:

i thought, the way to a man's heart is through his stomach :D

:xxparty-smiley-004:
seeing your not a 'good' cook Ros how did you snare him :rolleyes:

kellio
11th January 2012, 20:52
the way to any heart is through the heart

LeoLady
11th January 2012, 20:57
welcome to the forum kellio... i hope you will find your true love..

LeoLady
11th January 2012, 21:00
i have a friend looking for true love as well she works in singapore now plan to apply another job in norway this year if you want to know her find her on facebook her name is Juliette Batac..

raynaputi
11th January 2012, 21:04
I have an aunt who's working in Kuwait..she's 47 and widowed for more than 10 years..she has a teenage son in the Philippines though...if you're interested you can leave me a private message or your email..:)

Moy
11th January 2012, 21:06
i thought, the way to a man's heart is through his stomach :D

:xxparty-smiley-004:
seeing your not a 'good' cook Ros how did you snare him :rolleyes:

there you are again JOE:D not only through his stomach but also in HIS "EYE":icon_lol::yikes::Rasp: i suppose:D

Moy
11th January 2012, 21:08
ou even bump into them in Kensington high-street,I chatted to one last november in the Queue in a macdonalds

i think that was me tawi my friend..you are very attractive if it ws you:omg::D:heartshape1::icon_lol:

kellio
11th January 2012, 21:09
Your aunt sounds nice. Who knows. Email is pmjkelly@btinternet.com

Moy
11th January 2012, 21:10
Now you tell me. :rolleyes: :bigcry:

:Rasp:

Tawi2
11th January 2012, 21:12
Pop over to Earls Court on a weekend,preferably sunday,take a seat in Nandos or across the road in KFC,grab a bite to eat and wait a while,wall to wall filipinas all day long because they sure like to eat,take the initiative,make your move who knows :)

Moy
11th January 2012, 21:12
the way to any heart is through the heart

very true but before the heart can react it needs for the eye approval:yikes::icon_lol::D

Tawi2
11th January 2012, 21:15
i think that was me tawi my friend
And you were indeed a vision of loveliness,and as I said at the time you should enter the guiness book of records for speed-eating,I hope your fingers have recovered?Its the first time I ever saw ANYONE bite themselves repeatedly in their frenzy to finish their AND MY fries,but I suppose you must have been frightfully hungry :heartshape1::heartshape1:

kellio
11th January 2012, 21:16
Ta for the Earls Court tip. I'll give it a go

Moy
11th January 2012, 21:21
uiness book of records for speed-eating,I hope your fingers have recovered?

oh yes and im about to bite your neck as well that time ive glance your friendly naughty face:D:Rasp::yikes::icon_lol::heartshape1:

Tawi2
11th January 2012, 21:22
I am exactly the same age as you Mr Kelly but I look like the back end of a bus,I always get chatting to people in Earls Court,and I am not even looking,if it works for me it will most certainly work for you,be lucky :)

Tawi2
11th January 2012, 21:24
yes and im about to bite your neck
And theres me thinking you were trying to lick off the last drops of ketchup that you salivated over most of the nearbye diners,silly me :heartshape1::heartshape1:Ingats Moy :heartshape1::heartshape1::laugher:

joebloggs
11th January 2012, 21:45
there you are again JOE:D not only through his stomach but also in HIS "EYE":icon_lol::yikes::Rasp: i suppose:D

:icon_lol:

you must be a really stunning Ros :hubbahubba::panach28::foudamour:

grahamw48
11th January 2012, 21:46
We need a picture ! :D

Moy
11th January 2012, 21:56
We need a picture ! :D

your wish will be granted graham:D for your peace of mind:Rasp::laugher:

http://www.pep.ph/images/guide/bb8882762.jpg

Moy
11th January 2012, 21:57
:icon_lol:

you must be a really stunning Ros :hubbahubba::panach28::foudamour:

not just stunning astonishing as well:D:omg::laugher:

http://sifranzaypinoy.files.wordpress.com/2010/01/ana_roces1.jpg

Tawi2
11th January 2012, 22:01
Wow :heartshape1::heartshape1:My heart has been stolen :heartshape1::heartshape1: what a true vision of feminine beauty :heartshape1: Magandang mata,magandang buhok,lahat maganda :heartshape1::heartshape1: (Is there something wrong with your neck Moy :Erm: ).

Moy
11th January 2012, 22:05
salivated over most of the nearbye diners,silly me

and am sure it arouse you big TIME:icon_lol::Rasp::laugher:

grahamw48
11th January 2012, 22:05
Got to be a movie star. :omg:

Moy
11th January 2012, 22:08
Got to be a movie star. :omg:

my greatgrands 90 years ago:omg::D

Moy
11th January 2012, 22:09
(Is there something wrong with your neck Moy

i dont think so except ive was being a lading lady of the movie shake rattle and roll:doh:omg::Rasp::laugher:

Jack1969_uk
11th January 2012, 22:25
Kellio try a website named Tagged and search for filipina there as there are many registered in London on there and in UK

Terpe
11th January 2012, 22:47
Hi there, and welcome here.

Why Filipina? may I ask.

Rory
11th January 2012, 23:27
Welcome to the club, sound like you are in a rush. Take it slow and you will find an honest woman.

juvyjones28
12th January 2012, 17:39
Welcome to the forum Kellio :Wave:

My husband's name is also Paul and same age as you, what a coincidence. hehehe :omg:

I am almost half of his age. We have been together for 4 years as a couple and got married last year. We get along together and we are happy. I just can't wait to be with him again, hopefully next month when I get my spouse visa.

I have been to UK before and I met a lot of fillipina friends in London (some are single). :D

Anyway I hope you find your soon to be sweetheart but better not to rush as love comes unexpectedly. Goodluck! :):xxgrinning--00xx3:

aug06_2006
12th January 2012, 18:51
Hello Kellio, welcome to the helpful n friendly forum. Wish you a luck!

iezl
12th January 2012, 20:12
I have a cousin who is looking for serious relationship.If you are interested contact me: iezl_m@yahoo.com

Arthur Little
13th January 2012, 17:16
Hi. I'm new to this so please forgive me. But I am looking for a serious long term relationship with my true soulmate. Could that be you? I'm a 46 year old Irish man and would love to meet someone honest, sincere who's not into playing stupid teenage games. I live in Leyton, East London so if you're the one, let me know. It could be the start of something hot and everlasting.

Hello, :Hellooo: Kellio ... :Erm: ... Paul. :welcomex: to this friendly site; best wishes in your quest. :xxgrinning--00xx3: You never know ... perhaps you'll have "the luck of the :irish:!"

hauham
2nd February 2012, 07:58
It has been said a lot of times that love isn't searched as it comes right by but there comes a time when you have waited a little too much already that it will be time for you to take a move and be aggressive with it. And I just don't think it is fair for people to be judged improperly just because they do not hold true of something accepted in the society.

jackmac452
2nd February 2012, 09:48
Hello my Friend, bit of advice, save up some money, go out to the Phillipines, go to the provinces for a 3 week holiday, and I Promise you that at the end of 3 weeks, you WILL have met the girl of your dreams... They will welcome you with open arms, but treat them nice, for they are nice people. And Moy..I never knew you knew the Comedien Pukwan? out of wowwowee.. hehehe I met her in Maasin, we had a meal together, a lovley lady, but very insecure..loves westerners...but too skinny for me...

tone
2nd February 2012, 11:34
Hey Paul
Good luck as you can see there are some very funny characters on here - looks like you will get many good pointers!

I'd also recommend a trip to the Phils - I know its a big step but there are so many Girls looking for boys and they are sooo beautiful, caring and sincere but as ever there are a few who will take you up the garden path... but make some friends and get some intro's which seems to be happening here!
Good luck again mate.

Tone

Happily Married
2nd February 2012, 12:13
Paul i think its great how you are looking for love with a filippino. they are the nicest people i know and they treat you amazingly. Good Luck with your search for true love, im sure it will happen soon. Mine did. I met my husband in july 2009 and by december 30th 2009 we had a baby on the way and were married. We now have a second child due next month and are adopting from the philippines as well. Good Luck, :D

Vische
8th February 2012, 11:11
The beauty in a woman/man is truly in their honesty and their ability to lay themselves bare without fear of rejection. For to ask for what your heart desires is the true measure of ones soul.

wow that's deep, anyway welcome kellio, you're gonna meet lots of friends, its up for you to decide which is the soulmate your looking for .... Goodluck in your hunt :)

Vische
8th February 2012, 11:15
Kellio try a website named Tagged and search for filipina there as there are many registered in London on there and in UK

yeah in Tagged there are many filipina just be careful, there are lots of scammers too ...

joebloggs
8th February 2012, 12:02
not just stunning astonishing as well:D:omg::laugher:

http://sifranzaypinoy.files.wordpress.com/2010/01/ana_roces1.jpg

i thought your name was Ros not Ana :icon_lol:

still no idea who Ana Roces is :Erm:

sars_notd_virus
8th February 2012, 15:08

dont worry , if your intentions are true as your words...love will come your way, hit you when you least expect it:xxgrinning--00xx3::heartshape1:

grahamw48
8th February 2012, 16:39
The 'laying themselves bare' sounds interesting. :Erm:

pinkpetals
24th March 2012, 04:28

I'm sure you will find one in time..just be patient and dont be in a hurry coz if you do you might end up to the wrong one..:):)

Merry
24th March 2012, 14:43
hmmmm...maybe I am the one you are looking for. :xxgrinning--00xx3::Hellooo:
:funny_kiss: