PDA

View Full Version : Sending money by Smart Padala using Chikka

GaryFifer
7th June 2007, 20:44
I do not know if members know about this service,but I will talk about it for those who never heard of it.I have found this PC to mobile service to be very reliable and quick.It is easy to send money and load to Jessica.I text her mobile regularly on it. I also send MMS (little pictures) to her phone too.

The sending is in $ so it is cheaper for us since the dollar is poor:xxgrinning--00xx3:

You can use Smart Money service which is much cheaper than Western Union.There is a condition, your lady must have a SMART account on phone.And you can pay with Paypal (which accept debit card-instead of charge with Mastercard.Can still pay Mastercard if you want to) She will pickup her SMART money at a SMART padala centre, Smart Wireless Centre, or Banco de Oro.

You can send 500,1000,2000 and 5000. When first join you will only be allowed to send a little amounts until everything is checked

There is $3.99 fee for sending 500,1000,2000. And $6.48 for 5000

e.g 5000=$117.30(£59) 2000peso=$49.26(£25),1000peso=$25.64(£13)

She will be near Banco De Oro, ExpressNet,or Megalink ATM or other places that accept Smart Money.

First you have to download a small program called Chikka to your PC. It is a PC messenger.You can also send messages from your PC to your ladies mobile phone.She can reply too instantly.I do it always.It is great. It is possible to send her load with Chikka too.

http://www.chikka.com

Once you have Chikka you will need to register as a new user- you will get a number and a password for your Chikka. Add your ladies mobile phone number as 63 without the zero e.g 63 920 xxx xxxx

When you have added her(same as Yahoo) Right click that, you will see I$END.All the instructions to send money are in HELP link within the program.Each time you send buy I$send credits in $dollars. Buying I$credits is done through PAYPAL 10,15,25,50,100 dollar dominations available. This is your wallet before you decide to send money or load

She will need to verify her name and address first time.And then after that you always enter her address for sending.It is possible for you to verify yourself using your National security number.I did it that way.

Kind regards

Gary&Jessica