PDA

View Full Version : Is Everyone Ready ...

Arthur Little
9th January 2012, 09:13
... to face the challenges this New Year will undoubtedly foist upon each and every one of us without exception ? :rolleyes:

Some of our number have already been challenged - in the wake of freak climatic events in Mindanao - others closer to home ... where, during the first week of 2012, gale~force storms - [I] the most severe since the January Gales of 1968 - have battered our coastline, leaving many folk without electricity ... albeit fortunately on this occasion, with their lives.

Ann1984
9th January 2012, 09:18
... to face the challenges this New Year will undoubtedly foist upon each and every one of us without exception ? :rolleyes:

Some of our number have already been challenged - in the wake of freak climatic events in Mindanao - others closer to home ... where, during the first week of 2012, gale~force storms - [I] the most severe since the January Gales of 1968 - have battered our coastline, leaving many folk without electricity ... albeit fortunately on this occasion, with their lives.

Hello Arthur :Wave: i have ask you a question? manila visa, send an email to me "Your visa will be despatched shortly. Passports can normally be collected from the Visa Application Centre after 3 days. Applicants in Australia and New Zealand should allow 3 days before tracking their documents via the local post. UKBA-Manila Visa Hub". what is this mean, i need further explaination about this email. this is the 3rd time i received an email from them.

This is an automated message. Please do not respond to this email address as incoming mail is not answered.

jlags90
9th January 2012, 10:13
Hello Arthur :Wave: i have ask you a question? manila visa, send an email to me "Your visa will be despatched shortly. .

Hello, I received the same e-mail from UK Manila Visa..they said, this is a confirmation that your visa was approved but I e-mailed VFS regarding this matter. The reply said that it is NOT the visa itself but A DECISION of the visa (either it is granted or denied)... BUT, I am positive that once you receive an email which reads like that, that is the VISA APPROVAL, and you just need to wait for your documents to be sent back to you (if you preferred VFS courier service) to see your passport for the confirmation that the VISA was really THERE... Congratulations is ADVANCE!

Arthur Little
9th January 2012, 10:14
Hello Arthur :Wave: i have ask you a question? manila visa, send an email to me "Your visa will be despatched shortly. Passports can normally be collected from the Visa Application Centre after 3 days. Applicants in Australia and New Zealand should allow 3 days before tracking their documents via the local post. UKBA-Manila Visa Hub". what is this mean, i need further explaination about this email. this is the 3rd time i received an email from them.

This is an automated message. Please do not respond to this email address as incoming mail is not answered.

Maayong *Buntag [from *here] Ann ... this :yeahthat: IS, indeed, an automated message - albeit a positive one - although, goodness knows why it was sent in triplicate!!! :anerikke:

Anyway, it means exactly what it implies ... "your visa has been granted" and SHOULD, now, be on its way. Congratulations in advance. :)

And NO, :NoNo: you WON'T need to be interviewed (as you'd enquired about on another thread). Evidently, yours is one of the [comparatively few] Visitor Visa applications that the Embassy has seen fit to approve on its obvious strengths. :xxgrinning--00xx3:

jlags90
9th January 2012, 10:22

We all face different challenges... BUT, we will be allright... 2012 is a promising year despite the calamities, economic problems that are yet to face... Life is colourful:Jump: Unless WE are COLOR-BLIND.. One becomes color-blind when one counts the sorrows instead of the blessings... :Jump::Jump:

As for me, I will be taking a big leap as I venture a life with Dave in a strange country.. That is the biggest challenge yet to face... BUT, whatever happens, (success or failure) I am still thankful to have been given such opportunity..

Happy New Year Arthur, and all those who have helped us in the VISA application...

Ann1984
9th January 2012, 10:36
Maayong *Buntag [from *here] Ann ... this :yeahthat: IS, indeed, an automated message - albeit a positive one - although, goodness knows why it was sent in triplicate!!! :anerikke:

Anyway, it means exactly what it implies ... "your visa has been granted" and SHOULD, now, be on its way. Congratulations in advance. :)

And NO, :NoNo: you WON'T need to be interviewed (as you'd enquired about on another thread). Evidently, yours is one of the [comparatively few] Visitor Visa applications that the Embassy has seen fit to approve on its obvious strengths. :xxgrinning--00xx3:

This is my first time to apply a general visit visa. Arthur! no interview from me, the processing so quick, i apply december 20, 2011. i will posted soon the table of contents how do i work our documents so people who wish to apply a general visit visa, they will be granted too, and no more hassle interview from the ECO.

Dancing with joy!! Arthur, i still could not believe i be granted. my heels cut when i go to the vfs centre, and when i go home i slept airport for 1 night. and now i receive a reward, i feel now i won a lottery jackpot. :) :)

Ann1984
9th January 2012, 11:31
Hello, I received the same e-mail from UK Manila Visa..they said, this is a confirmation that your visa was approved but I e-mailed VFS regarding this matter. The reply said that it is NOT the visa itself but A DECISION of the visa (either it is granted or denied)... BUT, I am positive that once you receive an email which reads like that, that is the VISA APPROVAL, and you just need to wait for your documents to be sent back to you (if you preferred VFS courier service) to see your passport for the confirmation that the VISA was really THERE... Congratulations is ADVANCE!

hello Jlags90, i think you must wait and be patient, it's written there on below you not intend to response with them. i think you be granted. just pray and positive, can i ask you, when you submit your application to the vfs centre?

jlags90
12th January 2012, 02:52
hello Jlags90, i think you must wait and be patient, it's written there on below you not intend to response with them. i think you be granted. just pray and positive, can i ask you, when you submit your application to the vfs centre?

I already have my visa... I applied December 5th 2011, and got my visa approval on the 12th of the same month. I was just saying, I got the same e-mail as you received and it was confirmed that my VISA was approved... I DID NOT reply to the e-mail sent by MANILA VISA, but enquired at VFS Global....

Ann1984
12th January 2012, 04:02
Hello Jlags90,

Congratulations... hehehe.. i thought you still not receive coz below on your message i always read these line..( Been hoping to see that VISA stamped on my Passport) sorry.

Anyway i am happy for you and your partner. when is your flight?:)

Marie
12th January 2012, 06:35
wow!!! congratulations to both of you....really a good 2012 for you ....