PDA

View Full Version : Answer please....For goodness sake....VOTE!!!

KeithD
7th June 2007, 17:06
How PC is the forum? :xxgrinning--00xx3:

KeithD
8th June 2007, 08:37
Wow!!! Lots of visitors and no one has an opinion!!! God help use when we have to choose Broon V Cumonron :NoNo:

LadyJ
8th June 2007, 08:43
Well, I've read it for a bit and for me the joke looks quite funny but offensive.

KeithD
8th June 2007, 08:52
Change the word 'nigger' to 'Welsh' then....it gets even funnier :icon_lol:

LadyJ
8th June 2007, 09:00
Change the word 'nigger' to 'Welsh' then....it gets even funnier :icon_lol:

Actually, Emily Parr from BB8 Has been booted out from saying 'nigger' to one of her mate and they think it was racially offensive word but if you listen to rap or hiphop songs they use that word often.:Erm:

KeithD
8th June 2007, 09:48
I'm a white jigger boo and proud of it :xxgrinning--00xx3:

mhynne
8th June 2007, 16:52
i think its not just the jokes that are offensive.. its also the pictures posted that are more offensive.. esp the one with the dead black person lying naked on the street.. poor thing...but then again thats just me.. .

KeithD
8th June 2007, 19:01
Plenty of pics of dead Iraqi's on the news....does that make the USA racists for causing it? :Erm:

No idea why that bird got thrown out of Big Brother for saying nigger.....even Stevie Wonder could tell she's a Paki :cwm24:

:xxparty-smiley-004: :Bolt:

baboyako
8th June 2007, 19:36
well there is a lot of science behind what makes a joke, what makes a joke funny. and there is a lot of politics involved too - with the people who tell the jokes (notice I said politics rather than racism).

I find baddiel telling a jewish joke pretty :censored: offensive, & ali-g the same too - the 'throw the jew down the well 'joke, would be funny if someone else told it?
billy connolly is another of the 'comedians' who I don't find funny :rolleyes:

now, if you had little britain sketch with a mat lucas as black man drowning in a pool & david williams throwing him straw... you see the comedy.

..but that would never happen. it's only black comedians who can(/will) say 'nigger' on tv, which has everything to do with politics & nothing to do with humor.

all that said, i think thats just what happens on tv. go to a stand up comedy show & anything goes & its all very offensive & very funny :icon_lol: :Hellooo:

if you go to the other pages on that site you see its a political website, not a joke website.. point proven i think.. :NoNo:

russ01539
8th June 2007, 19:42
Well to some like me I find it offensive. But then if it was jokes taking the p*** out of white people i would find it funny. But i took your advice keith, only i used the word scouser instead of welsh, then it gets really funny.

I do have a good close friend who is black, who take offense if a stranger called him a nigger, but then he calls me a tight lipped thin nosed honky so who is racist ?

Peanutz
9th June 2007, 14:16
Not a kind of jokes to say to anyone, whatever race he belongs.

Peanutz
9th June 2007, 14:35
"Ignorance and inconsideration are the two great causes of the ruin of mankind."
John Tillotson

Those jokes are really sad. How can someone find it as funny joke to hear or say? and what is funny about it? It is beyond my understanding...Only those who ignores what really is there behind those jokes finds it funny.

joebloggs
9th June 2007, 15:11
totally agree with you.

that sums up the scouse race, being Ignorant and inconsiderate , they will be the ruin of manc kind :cwm24:

Peanutz
9th June 2007, 15:41
I would like to hear the opinion of those who vote for that joke as "funny". :cwm34:

KeithD
9th June 2007, 16:46
I would like to hear the opinion of those who vote for that joke as "funny". :cwm34:

That'll be the Welsh :NoNo:

joebloggs
9th June 2007, 17:02
i wanted to vote for funny and offensive..

funny as i think you should be able to laugh at anything, no sacred cows.

offensive because who ever created the web page looks to me like they really have a deep hate for black people.

bornatbirth
9th June 2007, 17:19
win 2 win u should watch BB with ur eyes open,theres a black girl in there too!and guess what she called her the nigger!!

i would find the site funny but the people behind it must hate blacks which make u think have they ever seen tyra banks???

KeithD
9th June 2007, 18:12
win 2 win u should watch BB with ur eyes open,theres a black girl in there too!and guess what she called her the nigger!!
Don't watch BB I have a life :D .....and have no idea what your point is :Erm:

bornatbirth
9th June 2007, 18:33
No idea why that bird got thrown out of Big Brother for saying nigger.....even Stevie Wonder could tell she's a Paki :cwm24:

did u write that?

KeithD
9th June 2007, 19:06
No, I typed it, we call it humour :)

baboyako
9th June 2007, 23:02
for goodness sake, jokes have been told about every single race & city on the planet. that page is a whole load of jokes about black people, and the site is clearly some anti black political organization.

What do you call a Filipino walking a dog?
A vegetarian.:doh
if I made a page of 100 Filipino jokes, would the page be funny?:Erm:

Peanutz
9th June 2007, 23:25
for goodness sake, jokes have been told about every single race & city on the planet. that page is a whole load of jokes about black people, and the site is clearly some anti black political organization.

What do you call a Filipino walking a dog?
A vegetarian.:doh
if I made a page of 100 Filipino jokes, would the page be funny?:Erm:
"Did you hear about the new Black Barbie? It comes with 12 kids, AIDS and a welfare check"

Is this a kind of a joke that will make you laugh? Why should we instigate those people who spread this kind of hatred and ignorance? Frankly, I don't find anything funny about those jokes...I don't find funny seeing a dead man with a stick in his ass? Was he a victim of violence, injustice or whatever? And those who read the jokes are laughing because those jokes were told centuries ago...because black were slave so they are entitled to be humiliated? Jews are stingy so as they have no right to have their own country? because they find it funny to laugh to someone's disgrace? It is not educative. To be able to laugh...Yes, we are so lucky that we are able to laugh because we are not dying of hunger...we don't have kids in Africa who are dying of AIDS, we don't fight our war...And what is our WAR? Have you ever thought about what is it? IGNORANCE is hard to eradicate it is a timeless war.

baboyako
9th June 2007, 23:39
well i don't see your point :Erm:

3000 people died in 9/11

Q: What is the New York City Fire Department's favorite song?
A: "It's Raining Men"

it's a funny joke I think. seems like you want to turn all jokes into political statements.

Peanutz
9th June 2007, 23:55
well i don't see your point :Erm:

3000 people died in 9/11

Q: What is the New York City Fire Department's favorite song?
A: "It's Raining Men"

it's a funny joke I think. seems like you want to turn all jokes into political statements.

It's the least of my intention to turn all jokes into a political statements, what I am trying to point out is that those jokes might look funny but behind it there is a history. Not all jokes are educative not all of them are funny. Behind the 9/11 there is a history and I would not laugh if someone made a joke about it as I would not laugh if someone made a joke of children dying with AIDS and of a man who has been ripped out of his dignity as a human. What I am just trying to say is that we should not tolerate those kind of propaganda. Anyway, politically or not this is my opinion no offence meant.

joebloggs
10th June 2007, 03:26
blacks and slaves, iam sure there is not a country on earth that has not been invaded by another, where its citizens have been rounded up, shot, butchered and murdered, or used as slaves, britian like most of europe had been invaded by romans, the british empire, nazi germany and the japanese, even the americans today. its thru humor that people are able to try to deal with the situation, as for africa, look at the state of it, you cannot tell me that its all europes and america's fault ? the picture you mention, is disgusting, that a human could do that to another human, but the slaughtering in africa now is mostly done by its own people on its own people, which country in africa is not corrupt ? they cannot feed their straving people but they can afford to buy weapons.. its a :censored: up world, just becuase i laugh at a joke, it dosn't mean iam not offended by it or hate anyone. some of the jokes to me are funny, thats my sense of humor, but it doesnt mean iam also not offended by them, or i support the racist who wrote them and put them on a web site, i could laugh at every joke on that site, but iam never going to join the KKK or kill someone..

KeithD
10th June 2007, 08:47
...., but iam never going to join the KKK or kill someone..
Thank God for that, I can sleep with both eyes shut now knowing I'm not going to get rogered to death by the sites local white Manc jigger boy :yikes:

What do you call an intelligent blonde? A Golden Retriever
(Apologies to any thick blondes this may upset :rolleyes: )

When a man talks dirty to a woman, it's sexual harassment. When a woman talks dirty to a man, it's $2.95 a minute :xxgrinning--00xx3: :xxgrinning--00xx3:

This site is bloody funny :D http://www.asianjoke.com/short/osama_bin_laden_jokes.htm

What's brown and white and flops on the beach?
A Filipino and a seagull fighting over a fish! :icon_lol:

Peanutz
10th June 2007, 11:23
blacks and slaves, iam sure there is not a country on earth that has not been invaded by another, where its citizens have been rounded up, shot, butchered and murdered, or used as slaves, britian like most of europe had been invaded by romans, the british empire, nazi germany and the japanese, even the americans today. its thru humor that people are able to try to deal with the situation, as for africa, look at the state of it, you cannot tell me that its all europes and america's fault ? the picture you mention, is disgusting, that a human could do that to another human, but the slaughtering in africa now is mostly done by its own people on its own people, which country in africa is not corrupt ? they cannot feed their straving people but they can afford to buy weapons.. its a :censored: up world, just becuase i laugh at a joke, it dosn't mean iam not offended by it or hate anyone. some of the jokes to me are funny, thats my sense of humor, but it doesnt mean iam also not offended by them, or i support the racist who wrote them and put them on a web site, i could laugh at every joke on that site, but iam never going to join the KKK or kill someone..

I don't find any humour in that jokes, people try to deal with the situations when they understand what they are dealing about. I am not pointing fingers to those who colonize Africa and who should be blame for it as what it became now, what its predecessor left them is the reality they are living now. History is there to teach us, but we have not learned far from it. I have an easy laugh but I do chose on which to laugh, knowing the root of those jokes takes away the humour of it. I do agree that if you find funny some of those jokes it does not make you a racist or a supporter, but what it makes of you?

KeithD
10th June 2007, 11:25
the root of those jokes takes away the humour of it.
:NoNo: That's just not funny slipping in that racist show Roots :bigcry:

Peanutz
10th June 2007, 11:35
:NoNo: That's just not funny slipping in that racist show Roots :bigcry:

Silly! I was trying to be serious here!!!:D
:xxparty-smiley-004:

KeithD
10th June 2007, 12:16
Silly! I was trying to be serious here!!!:D

:Erm: ....nope.....sorry....have to look that one up :Help1:

Peanutz
10th June 2007, 12:19
:Erm: ....nope.....sorry....have to look that one up :Help1:

Uhoh!:Help1:

I need a fresh line:icon_lol:

aromulus
10th June 2007, 12:28
I don't want to be embroiled in this controversial discussion, I have my own opinion on the issue of racism and anything remotely close to it.
Every body is entitled to have freedom of thought and speech, and whatever sense of humour they were born with, or developed at later stages in life.
I can see the humour in the jokes posted on that website, I can also see the inner sadness of the people that actually might have contributed to it.
I am Italian, I get my own share of italian jokes thrown at me, but i am not offended, and do not retaliate. What would be the point???

But just think about one little thing....

If we on this website of ours, kindly organized by Keith, and free of charge, were racists....

Why the hell would we want to marry Pinays???

Because we obviously rose from the boundaries of racism, bigotry and ignorance.

Inwardly laughing at some disreputable jokes doesn't make us racists.
Ok, I do admit, some people might find them offensive and tasteless. But what about white jokes, polish jokes, Irish jokes, scouse, manc, geordie, essex birds, disabled, or whathaveyou???
We all like a giggle at someone else's expense, it is human nature, you cannot get away from it. It is in YOU wether you like it or not.

And in regard to the "Jews are stingy so as they have no right to have their own country?"
The place they live now Israel, was called " PALESTINE" until 1948. But i think that is another topic.

I am not racist in any way shape or form, I use my intelligence to weigh the various issues, not trendy political correctness, and make my own conclusions... And if I see a funny side in any situation, I will giggle or laugh, regardless if I am at a funeral or anywhere else.

Enough for today, I just woke up...

Peanutz
10th June 2007, 13:05
I don't want to be embroiled in this controversial discussion, I have my own opinion on the issue of racism and anything remotely close to it.
Every body is entitled to have freedom of thought and speech, and whatever sense of humour they were born with, or developed at later stages in life.
I can see the humour in the jokes posted on that website, I can also see the inner sadness of the people that actually might have contributed to it.
I am Italian, I get my own share of italian jokes thrown at me, but i am not offended, and do not retaliate. What would be the point???

But just think about one little thing....

If we on this website of ours, kindly organized by Keith, and free of charge, were racists....

Why the hell would we want to marry Pinays???

Because we obviously rose from the boundaries of racism, bigotry and ignorance.

Inwardly laughing at some disreputable jokes doesn't make us racists.
Ok, I do admit, some people might find them offensive and tasteless. But what about white jokes, polish jokes, Irish jokes, scouse, manc, geordie, essex birds, disabled, or whathaveyou???
We all like a giggle at someone else's expense, it is human nature, you cannot get away from it. It is in YOU wether you like it or not.

And in regard to the "Jews are stingy so as they have no right to have their own country?"
The place they live now Israel, was called " PALESTINE" until 1948. But i think that is another topic.

I am not racist in any way shape or form, I use my intelligence to weigh the various issues, not trendy political correctness, and make my own conclusions... And if I see a funny side in any situation, I will giggle or laugh, regardless if I am at a funeral or anywhere else.

Enough for today, I just woke up...

I will very much appreciate if anyone can enlighten me on where the humour lies in those jokes as I fail to see it.

No one says that Keith &c are racist...If my comment sounds like I am accusing anyone here of being a racist, I ask for an apology, my concern is beyond that, it is easy to point out fingers than to analyze things.

I beg to differ, it is not my human nature to giggle at someone else's expense and I would like to discuss that human nature further. (time permitted)

Philistine and Israelites is another matter which needs a more deep understanding to be able to discussed it.
The use of intelligence should be also associated with the use of our sensibility...hence, that makes us different from other animals. I repeat, I do not condemn jokes as I stated in my previous posts, I condemn those offensive jokes as I don't find any humour in it and I condemn the propaganda of it. As I am also entitled of the freedom of speech, freedom of opinion and freedom of choice this is what my ignorant mind is able to concieve .

"I am large...I can contain multitudes"

KeithD
10th June 2007, 13:16
I beg to differ, it is not my human nature to giggle at someone else's expense

I can't think of many funny things that don't! Most comedies are based on someone's expense, comedians would have nothing to say otherwise.....and we'd all be just like Paris Hilton :Help1:

I suppose you don't find Chubby Brown funny either :doh ....he's only offensive if you name is Fanny :icon_lol:

Peanutz
10th June 2007, 13:29
I can't think of many funny things that don't! Most comedies are based on someone's expense, comedians would have nothing to say otherwise.....and we'd all be just like Paris Hilton :Help1:

I suppose you don't find Chubby Brown funny either :doh ....he's only offensive if you name is Fanny :icon_lol:

" I beg to differ, it is not my human nature to giggle to someone's expense" -I would like to precise that there are many kind of jokes and my words refers as I don't giggle if I saw someone dead with a stick in his ass or whichever jokes that contained or at the same level of offensiveness.

I don't know Chubby Brown...:D but my name is "Fanny":Bouncy:(joke)

baboyako
10th June 2007, 15:52
I beg to differ, it is not my human nature to giggle at someone else's expense and I would like to discuss that human nature further. (time permitted)
Jokes fall into these basic types.
Misunderstanding
Misfortune/Cruelty/Slapstick
Wordplay
Status - Fall from status or rapid rise
Stupidity
Surreal/Tangential
Exaggeration
Sarcasm/Satire/ParodyAs a test, see how you get on with these

http://www.jokefile.co.uk/odds/liverpool.html

KeithD
10th June 2007, 16:21
As a test, see how you get on with these

http://www.jokefile.co.uk/odds/liverpool.html

How are you broken legs you'll be getting? :Erm: :D

robeth
10th June 2007, 16:58
Offensive and funny.

I never missed watching LITTLE BRITONS, sometimes its very gross that it makes me vomit but still funny.

joebloggs
10th June 2007, 18:35
oh peanutz you should know your own countries history, the spanish, americans and japs have invaded your country, mudered your own people, my own mother has been forced to live under russian and nazi rule, she was only a school girl when the nazis invaded her country, and they burnt the lithuanian books and made all the kids learn and speak german, by the end of the war, 1/3 of all the people who lived in the baltic states were dead.

i'am all for a jewish state, but not in palistine, why dont their friends the americans give them land in america, iam sure the yanks wouldnt like it if someone invaded thier country, kicked them out of their home.. just as my mother and her parents lost thier home.

i might laugh at the jokes, but iam still offended by them, and it shows how stupid iam. but then we all learn from our mistakes. death is part of life, you can laugh at it or not, but one thing for certain we will all die :NoNo:

i laugh at everything, and everyone, and no one is a better person than me because i do, and i'll die laughing with me boots on.. :icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol: have you heard the joke about a scouser who .................... :icon_lol:

aromulus
10th June 2007, 18:37
How are you broken legs you'll be getting? :Erm: :D

You got to admit it, they are nice scouse jokes, and some of them, I haven't heard before.
I suppose you can change the theme to cover mancs as well, but I am not so sure that the shell suit for the bride would apply there...
Really, in all seriousness, humour, however black, comes natural to people, to make adversities seem more manageable. Laughing in the face of bad luck I suppose. What is the point of sitting there and feeling sorry for yourself... And manc and scousers have had more than their fair share of s**t over the years. Long years of neglect, high unemployment and poverty... And if they have learnt to laugh at all that misfortune , well, I take my hat off to them.

But Liverpool ... Capital of Culture 2008...
This must be a joke, right???
Why is it that i don't get it???

joebloggs
10th June 2007, 18:43
You got to admit it, they are nice scouse jokes, and some of them, I haven't heard before.
I suppose you can change the theme to cover mancs as well, but I am not so sure that the shell suit for the bride would apply there...
Really, in all seriousness, humour, however black, comes natural to people, to make adversities seem more manageable. Laughing in the face of bad luck I suppose. What is the point of sitting there and feeling sorry for yourself... And manc and scousers have had more than their fair share of s**t over the years. Long years of neglect, high unemployment and poverty... And if they have learnt to laugh at all that misfortune , well, I take my hat off to them.

But Liverpool ... Capital of Culture 2008...
This must be a joke, right???
Why is it that i don't get it???

where's that web site with italian jokes on :Erm:
making fun of mancs :cwm23:
well i need a laugh, so do your best to offend me :D
your right aromulus about liverpool city of culture, that always makes me laugh :icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol: , iam sure the scousers think it's a joke

KeithD
10th June 2007, 19:35
Manchester was considered for City of Culture, but they couldn't find a city amongst all the crap :D

Peanutz
10th June 2007, 19:59
oh peanutz you should know your own countries history, the spanish, americans and japs have invaded your country, mudered your own people, my own mother has been forced to live under russian and nazi rule, she was only a school girl when the nazis invaded her country, and they burnt the lithuanian books and made all the kids learn and speak german, by the end of the war, 1/3 of all the people who lived in the baltic states were dead.

i'am all for a jewish state, but not in palistine, why dont their friends the americans give them land in america, iam sure the yanks wouldnt like it if someone invaded thier country, kicked them out of their home.. just as my mother and her parents lost thier home.

i might laugh at the jokes, but iam still offended by them, and it shows how stupid iam. but then we all learn from our mistakes. death is part of life, you can laugh at it or not, but one thing for certain we will all die :NoNo:

i laugh at everything, and everyone, and no one is a better person than me because i do, and i'll die laughing with me boots on.. :icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol: have you heard the joke about a scouser who .................... :icon_lol:
:DI know my history and that does not mean that I have to embrace any religion. We learn from our mistakes and we should also learn from the mistakes of our predecessor's. Don't take me wrong, I laugh at jokes but then as I have been taught and having the wisdom to chose, I chose which are good jokes and which are not. I might die tomorrow, but I will die with a soul at peace for I can make a difference.:Brick:

Peanutz
10th June 2007, 20:03
i laugh at everything, and everyone, and no one is a better person than me because i do, and i'll die laughing with me boots on.. :icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol: have you heard the joke about a scouser who .................... :icon_lol:[/quote]

What/who are the scouser's? I have not heard any jokes about them.:NoNo:

baboyako
10th June 2007, 20:11
What/who are the scouser's? I have not heard any jokes about them.:NoNo:

:Blacklistliar:

Peanutz
10th June 2007, 20:13
:Blacklistliar:

:dohDuh! I am serious! I have to ask my fiancè for further info.:D

KeithD
10th June 2007, 20:15
Ask about Mancs....and why you should stay away from them :thorsten_rammler: :REDancedancer08:

Peanutz
10th June 2007, 20:23
Ask about Mancs....and why you should stay away from them :thorsten_rammler: :REDancedancer08:

*Things to remember ask Bubu(fiancè) about Mancs and Scousers*

:DOrrraaaahhhh! Today I earned a green blobs!!!

:Bouncy::sport-smiley-003::Smokin::Yippeee::333::woohoo:

joebloggs
10th June 2007, 20:34
:DI know my history and that does not mean that I have to embrace any religion. We learn from our mistakes and we should also learn from the mistakes of our predecessor's. Don't take me wrong, I laugh at jokes but then as I have been taught and having the wisdom to chose, I chose which are good jokes and which are not. I might die tomorrow, but I will die with a soul at peace for I can make a difference.:Brick:

i dont have any religion, which makes me no better or worse than any one who does, i had a laugh on friday, when a muslim i work with, said he was off to the mosque to pray, and when asked what for, he said 'so nothnig bad happens to me', well how selfish :NoNo:. i went to a church of england school, mom was a jehovah wittness and my dad a cathloic, so me iam none :xxgrinning--00xx3: , we should learn from our mistakes, some dont, Mr bush for one, 3,500 dead soilders on his Conscience? and what about the 1000's of dead iraqis. wisdom, but what you find offensive, other might not and visa versa. oh iam more at peace than most on here, :rolleyes: i've seen enough :censored: , and it makes you a better person, or it will break you, and laughter is the best medicine.. :icon_lol:

good your trying to make a difference, but when a wise man was asked ' whats the secret to life?' he said ' what is, is ' :xxgrinning--00xx3: so true ..

you cannot change the world, or force your beliefs on others, only yourself, and no one is perfect, from a veggy left wing manc who still has faith in mankind.:xxgrinning--00xx3:

joebloggs
10th June 2007, 20:39

scousers are known for thier :Blacklistliar: and for their tea leafing :Bolt:
they are just jealous of us Manc as were are superior to them,, :D

Peanutz
10th June 2007, 20:44
i dont have any religion, which makes me no better or worse than any one who does, i had a laugh on friday, when a muslim i work with, said he was off to the mosque to pray, and when asked what for, he said 'so nothnig bad happens to me', well how selfish :NoNo:. i went to a church of england school, mom was a jehovah wittness and my dad a cathloic, so me iam none :xxgrinning--00xx3: , we should learn from our mistakes, some dont, Mr bush for one, 3,500 dead soilders on his Conscience? and what about the 1000's of dead iraqis. wisdom, but what you find offensive, other might not and visa versa. oh iam more at peace than most on here, :rolleyes: i've seen enough :censored: , and it makes you a better person, or it will break you, and laughter is the best medicine.. :icon_lol:

good your trying to make a difference, but when a wise man was asked ' whats the secret to life?' he said ' what is, is ' :xxgrinning--00xx3: so true ..

you cannot change the world, or force your beliefs on others, only yourself, and no one is perfect, from a veggy left wing manc who still has faith in mankind.:xxgrinning--00xx3:

I cannot change the world and force my beliefs to others and that I am aware of, but I do believe in doing good things to other, I do try and make a difference for I understand that in my imperfection and limited power it is my duty to contribute for a better world to my children.
I have not had the opportunity to asked a wiseman but I will do let you know if ever I encounter him (joke*):D

joebloggs
10th June 2007, 20:49
well there is no point in asking a scouser, as there are no wise scousers, and you could waste a life time looking for one..:D

good your trying to make a difference, most people are just too :blacklistlazy: , my aim is to leave this place a better place than i found it. :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Peanutz
10th June 2007, 20:59
well there is no point in asking a scouser, as there are no wise scousers, and you could waste a life time looking for one..:D

good your trying to make a difference, most people are just too :blacklistlazy: , my aim is to leave this place a better place than i found it. :xxgrinning--00xx3:

:DCheers!!! I would like to have a pint of Guiness beer!:xxparty-smiley-050::woohoo:

(errrmmm, is it allowed to drink here?)

KeithD
10th June 2007, 21:09
, my aim is to leave this place a better place than i found it. :xxgrinning--00xx3:
....the hoovers in the cupboard....get going....:rolleyes:

aromulus
10th June 2007, 21:18
....the hoovers in the cupboard....get going....:rolleyes:

Now I know where mine disappeared to.........:rolleyes:

Want it back, with all the gadgets..........:D

joebloggs
11th June 2007, 13:35
you dont need a hoover when you marry a pinoy.. oh :Bolt:
i bought her one of the twig brushes that pinoys use for her birthday :D

she called me a :xxgrinning-smiley-0 , well shes still talking to me :D

aromulus
12th June 2007, 12:22
you dont need a hoover when you marry a pinoy.. oh :Bolt:
i bought her one of the twig brushes that pinoys use for her birthday :D

she called me a :xxgrinning-smiley-0 , well shes still talking to me :D

If that is all she called you, you got off lightly...:icon_lol:

Personally I would have added..

""Tight fisted :xxgrinning-smiley-0""

Among other things.... Which are not for publication on the site...:rolleyes:

Let's face it... It is hardly something to alleviate homesickness...:NoNo:

Well, at least you bought it.... More than what a scouser would have done...:icon_lol:

joebloggs
12th June 2007, 15:36
yes wasted £5 on it :NoNo: ,,
i told her brits dont use twiggs, they use a electric vacum cleaner (hoover :spam1: ), but no she wanted a useless brush from twiggs, guess what she used it once and never been used again, not for sweeping anyway, just uses it to hit me with :cwm3: . at least its getting used :D

nah scouser would have knicked it :icon_lol:

eljean
12th June 2007, 17:14
actually none of the choices just a little mixed up but still very very helpful site!:xxgrinning--00xx3:

KeithD
12th June 2007, 20:05
My missus has a closet full of twigs on a stick :doh