PDA

View Full Version : Parasites housing benefit to be capped next week

Dedworth
7th January 2012, 15:24
Todays good news story - reality time arrives for these sponging leeches :laughitupsmilie:

For years, YOU'VE paid their £2,000-a-week rents. But the housing benefit gravy train's hit the buffers

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2083394/For-years-YOUVE-paid-2-000-week-rents-But-housing-benefit-gravy-trains-hit-buffers.html#ixzz1imYal710

joebloggs
7th January 2012, 15:31
£2,000 a week that's :crazy:
who are you calling sponging leeches the family that live there or the landlord :rolleyes:
well i'm sure if they have kids the council have a legal duty to house them :doh

Dedworth
7th January 2012, 15:47
£2,000 a week that's :crazy:
who are you calling sponging leeches the family that live there or the landlord :rolleyes:
well i'm sure if they have kids the council have a legal duty to house them :doh

The idle parasites who bang out more kids than they can afford then rely on the taxpayer pick up the tab.

All the Landlord is doing is collecting the market rent on the property and no doubt paying untold taxes, the authorities are guilty of allowing a bloated obscene benefit system.

They should ship out to Holland where Mrs Superbreeder comes from :angry:

joebloggs
7th January 2012, 16:01
8 kids :yikes::icon_lol:
thats the problem the council has, finding a property that has enough bedrooms for them all :NoNo:, then again if you cant afford to support them don't have 8 :doh

grahamw48
7th January 2012, 16:16
The landlords are the scammers here.

This has been going on for at least 30 years, starting with the 'bed and breakfast' accommodation for the unemployed.

I have acquaintances in York who have long since retired on the money they've made from private rented housing for benefit claimants.

One friend owned 12 such properties at the age of 24....before the advent of buy-to-let mortgages. :rolleyes:

Bent Accountants, Solicitors and Estate Agents....all involved.

Some branched out into 'Care Homes', the next money tree to come along.

The powers that be are stupid naive fools ! :angry:

Rory
9th January 2012, 02:24
8 children, do all of then need their own room!!! At 2k a week we are talking a very large house.
The council will not split up the family so where can they go, would be cheaper to stick them all in Lenny Henry's Travelodge.

grahamw48
9th January 2012, 10:29
The one they showed on TV looked more like a 3 bed ex-council house. :NoNo:

Tawi2
9th January 2012, 23:50
We fork out 2k a WEEK rent?Grossly unfair and a major urine extraction,we would all like to live in a palatial manson,I would like to live on Wentworth Estate but I havent got the funds nor would I dream of dipping into public funds to finance a lifestyle above the one I can comfortably maintain and afford for myself,simple solution,if you cant afford it move lock stock and barrel to somewhere more affordable,problem solved :)

Tawi2
9th January 2012, 23:51
Champagne lifestyle lager pockets :rolleyes:

grahamw48
10th January 2012, 00:01
Want a bigger house and more money in your pocket ?

Just breed more scrotes.

It is actively encouraged and rewarded. :rolleyes:

Tawi2
10th January 2012, 00:04
My viewpoint was always simplistic,if I couldnt afford it I couldnt have it,its easy enough,but how can someone take 2k for rent a WEEK and not feel incredible guilt :NoNo:

Dedworth
10th January 2012, 00:07
Want a bigger house and more money in your pocket ?

Just breed more scrotes.

It is actively encouraged and rewarded. :rolleyes:

That's what this sponger is doing - a premeditated plan to bang kids out by the shed load.

The Mail story has been updated since I originally posted it on Saturday

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2083394/For-years-YOUVE-paid-2-000-week-rents-But-housing-benefit-gravy-trains-hit-buffers.html#ixzz1j0NRLSWB

We will no doubt fund him taking this to the highest court in the EU as the appeal was ruled ‘out of time’ by the council