PDA

View Full Version : Got my Visa - I'm going to see my husband in 4 days!

exquisitegeeks
7th January 2012, 13:15
After long months of waiting and crying...
After all the roller coaster of emotions...
After refusal...
After winning the appeal...

It's all over! I will be able to kiss my husband in a matter of days now. I am genuinely happy and excited. A bit worried about the flight, but still... I'm dying to hold him! :heartshape1:

Got my passport with Visa from the British Embassy... Booked the ticket & I'll leave in 4 days :Jump:

:Hellooo:

joebloggs
7th January 2012, 13:22
:xxgrinning--00xx3: have a great time here :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Terpe
7th January 2012, 13:29
Well done and congratulations to you both :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Enjoy the next chapter in your story:)

Ann1984
7th January 2012, 13:30
After refusal...

It's all over! I will be able to kiss my husband in a matter of days now. I am genuinely happy and excited. A bit worried about the flight, but still... I'm dying to hold him! :heartshape1:

Got my passport with Visa from the British Embassy... Booked the ticket & I'll leave in 4 days :Jump:

Congratulations!! you apply a spouse visa? when you receive? me i still waiting the result. best luck for you in 2012

grahamw48
7th January 2012, 13:57
Congratulations, and best wishes for your future life together here. :xxgrinning--00xx3:

lykayu01
7th January 2012, 14:50
After all the roller coaster of
emotions...

After refusal...

It's all over! I will be able to kiss
my husband in a matter of days
now. I am genuinely happy and
excited. A bit worried about the flight, but still... I'm dying to hold
him! :heartshape1:

Congratz!!!! Im also hoping for my visa on feb when i apply ;)

Marie
7th January 2012, 15:05
congratulations....hope when I apply there will be no problem....

febmary
7th January 2012, 15:54
Congratulations and Bon Voyage!

exquisitegeeks
7th January 2012, 19:19
Thanks Guys! I only got a family visit visa (valid for 6 months) but the most important thing of all is that I will be able to see and hold my loving husband again, it's been a few months since I last saw him, it's making me insane :crazy:
I will definitely go back in the Philippines in July and apply for a settlement visa. I'm ready for it.. TOEIC Exam done. Everything is happening according to our plans, so we're really happy.
For all the women who replied to this thread that have plans applying for a visa, my advice is - Make sure you submit everything you got- pictures, receipts, letters, phone bills, emails, everything that will show your genuine relationship with your partner & also documents that will show your current life in the Philippines. Most Importantly, Love your partner genuinely! :heartshape1:

stevie c
7th January 2012, 20:32
Congratulations :Jump:

Arthur Little
7th January 2012, 20:39
After refusal...

:) SUPERB news :BouncyHappy: ... Congratulations & Bon Voyage! :D

Rory
7th January 2012, 21:33
Really happy for you, congratulations.

Ann1984
8th January 2012, 00:51
Thanks Guys! I only got a family visit visa (valid for 6 months) but the most important thing of all is that I will be able to see and hold my loving husband again, it's been a few months since I last saw him, it's making me insane :crazy:
I will definitely go back in the Philippines in July and apply for a settlement visa. I'm ready for it.. TOEIC Exam done. Everything is happening according to our plans, so we're really happy.
For all the women who replied to this thread that have plans applying for a visa, my advice is - Make sure you submit everything you got- pictures, receipts, letters, phone bills, emails, everything that will show your genuine relationship with your partner & also documents that will show your current life in the Philippines. Most Importantly, Love your partner genuinely! :heartshape1:

Hello, My Friend Good morning:Wave:, i am applying a General Visit visa too, on december 20, i only had 2 good feedback from the visa application. what you did your sponsor and yours to submit to the ECO. can you share with me more.

Thank you:)

exquisitegeeks
8th January 2012, 03:28
Hello, My Friend Good morning:Wave:, i am applying a General Visit visa too, on december 20, i only had 2 good feedback from the visa application. what you did your sponsor and yours to submit to the ECO. can you share with me more.

Thank you:)

Hello Ann,

Good Morning! I actually applied for a family visit visa since I'm already married to my British national husband. I should have applied for a settlement visa but visiting and spending more time with my hubby will make our settlement application more powerful. Plus, I have lots of things to sort out before settling down in the UK :)

You are applying as a general visitor? But you are engaged right? Why don't you apply for a fiancee visa? As far as I know, UKBA is really strict when it comes to general visit visa... You have to show them enough financial evidence from you and your sponsor, UKBA needs to see that your visit/trip will be funded accordingly & you won't recourse to public funds.

To answer your question on what documents did we submitted, here it is:

-Your sponsor's passport biodata and Birth certificate
-My hubby's personal bank statements
-My hubby's business account statements
-Our savings acct statements
-Payslips from the company I'm working for
-My school credentials and Previous work COE's
-Our Tax Returns
-Evidence of income from property or land (from both of us)
-Airlines Itinerary / travel agent bookings
-Pictures and Evidence of our genuine relationship
-Evidence of how your trip is to be funded
-Marriage Cert and Birth Cert
-Letter of sponsorship
-Cover Letter (from me)
-Tenancy Agreement
-Emails, Phone Bills, Chat Logs

Make sure that you submit everything because appeal is such a pain in the ass :)

Check this out:
http://www.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk/visas-immigration/visiting/general/

Goodluck on your application. Just let me know if you still have some questions.

ConfusedMe
8th January 2012, 03:28
I can imagine the hard work you've been through... Congratulations! :Jump:

exquisitegeeks
8th January 2012, 03:40
I can imagine the hard work you've been through... Congratulations! :Jump:

Thanks :) It is the hardest thing I've ever done in my 26 years of existence. lol.
But yes! I will see my soulmate in a matter of days... All the stress and pain really worth it.

John_10
8th January 2012, 04:18
congratulations...:xxgrinning--00xx3:

aronbabev
8th January 2012, 06:01
congratulations :xxgrinning--00xx3:.what kind of visa do you have multiple or single?was confused ?

Ann1984
8th January 2012, 06:06
Hello Ann,

Good Morning! I actually applied for a family visit visa since I'm already married to my British national husband. I should have applied for a settlement visa but visiting and spending more time with my hubby will make our settlement application more powerful. Plus, I have lots of things to sort out before settling down in the UK :)

You are applying as a general visitor? But you are engaged right? Why don't you apply for a fiancee visa? As far as I know, UKBA is really strict when it comes to general visit visa... You have to show them enough financial evidence from you and your sponsor, UKBA needs to see that your visit/trip will be funded accordingly & you won't recourse to public funds.

To answer your question on what documents did we submitted, here it is:

-Your sponsor's passport biodata and Birth certificate
-My hubby's personal bank statements
-My hubby's business account statements
-Our savings acct statements
-Payslips from the company I'm working for
-My school credentials and Previous work COE's
-Our Tax Returns
-Evidence of income from property or land (from both of us)
-Airlines Itinerary / travel agent bookings
-Pictures and Evidence of our genuine relationship
-Evidence of how your trip is to be funded
-Marriage Cert and Birth Cert
-Letter of sponsorship
-Cover Letter (from me)
-Tenancy Agreement
-Emails, Phone Bills, Chat Logs

Make sure that you submit everything because appeal is such a pain in the ass :)

Check this out:

Goodluck on your application. Just let me know if you still have some questions.

Thank you so much, it a big help for us, on what you been written. we not engaged, we met on october 2011 stay here my partner for 21 days, when he return to devon we immediately apply for a general visa first. i submit my application on december 20, i only received 2 good feedback from Visa application. we still waiting for my result. on what you are written above mostly you submit, we have it too, to the eco. i could not wait the result, and i am very happy for you. and yours hubby soon you will be on hes arms.
lets celebrate and have a party!!!!

Ann1984
8th January 2012, 06:08
congratulations :xxgrinning--00xx3:.what kind of visa do you have multiple or single?was confused ?

hahaha ate same like kayo, granted kana, i think you go muna to uk as a family visa, tapos next time nanaman yang spouse visa, baka kasi hindi ka ma approbahan ate. mgdududa na cla sau.:)

exquisitegeeks
8th January 2012, 12:18

Hello...
I have a multiple visa :) I will maximize it and stay with my hubby for 6 months then come back in the Philippines and apply for a settlement. :)

Rosie1958
8th January 2012, 12:26
After refusal...

Congratulations on securing your visa! When are you arriving in the UK? I'm meeting my sister-in-law at Heathrow airport on Tuesday morning. She leaves Manila on Monday so just wondering if you might be on the same flight .......

aug06_2006
8th January 2012, 12:30
Congrats n Best Wishes to both of you!

exquisitegeeks
8th January 2012, 12:35
Congratulations on securing your visa! When are you arriving in the UK? I'm meeting my sister-in-law at Heathrow airport on Tuesday morning. She leaves Manila on Monday so just wondering if you might be on the same flight .......

Hi Rosie,
I'm leaving on Tuesday and will be arriving in Manchester by Wednesday. Goodluck to your sister-in-law :)

exquisitegeeks
8th January 2012, 12:36
Congrats n Best Wishes to both of you!

Thank you aug06_2006 and Rosie :)

Arthur Little
8th January 2012, 20:45
Hello Ann,

(As per content)

Check this out:

:xxgrinning--00xx3: ... I think this post deserves what is called 'reputation' for its help to others; have one on me!

exquisitegeeks
8th January 2012, 22:56
:xxgrinning--00xx3: ... I think this post deserves what is called 'reputation' for its help to others; have one on me!

Is that the rep power? :P Thanks Arthur!

grahamw48
8th January 2012, 22:58
Yes.

Have one from me too. :D

exquisitegeeks
8th January 2012, 23:03
Yes.

Have one from me too. :D

I see. That's the green thingy :) Thanks guys, I'm just returning the favor. This site helped me a lot :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Arthur Little
8th January 2012, 23:53
Is that the rep power? :P Thanks Arthur!

:Erm: ... not exactly, :NoNo:. 'Rep Power' is determined by the number of posts a member submits ...

Arthur Little
9th January 2012, 00:23
... whereas the green "thingies" are awarded for the quality of posts - in terms of their usefulness to other members - e.g., Graham and myself BOTH felt your reply to Ann's query was especially helpful, and merited due recognition for being so. ;)

:thankyou:, kindly, for taking the time and trouble to draft out such a thoughtful response. Forum members greatly benefit from assistance of the sort you gave Ann, and we hope you'll continue to engage in the fellowship we enjoy here - long after your arrival in the UK. :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Rosie1958
9th January 2012, 00:32
Hi Rosie,
I'm leaving on Tuesday and will be arriving in Manchester by Wednesday. Goodluck to your sister-in-law :)

Hope you have a safe and comfortable trip to UK. The flight will be over before you know it, especially if you manage to fall asleep, dreaming of your mahal :NEW5: :heartshape1:

grahamw48
9th January 2012, 00:33
Thanks for clearing that up Arthur.

I still really haven't got a clue what half of those coloureds things are for. :icon_lol:

Arthur Little
9th January 2012, 00:41
Hope you have a safe and comfortable trip to UK.

Ditto ... God Bless. :)

Ann1984
9th January 2012, 05:07
:Erm: ... not exactly, :NoNo:. 'Rep Power' is determined by the number of posts a member submits ...

Hehehehe

Ann1984
9th January 2012, 08:55
After refusal...

Hello Guys!:)

I received an email today from manila visa info. "Your visa will be despatched shortly. Passports can normally be collected from the Visa Application Centre after 3 days. Applicants in Australia and New Zealand should allow 3 days before tracking their documents via the local post. UKBA-Manila Visa Hub." what is this mean? can you fatherly to explain to me, what is all this means, this is the third times a recieve from the vfs. i only applied GENERAL VISIT VISA.:)

Ann1984
9th January 2012, 08:58
I still need of an interview? if i receive the email from manila visa, that my visa dispatched shortly?

jlags90
9th January 2012, 10:07
Where did you get your CFO sticker sis?

marikistin
10th January 2012, 02:14
congratulations!!! i know how it feels being away with your beloved. and have a safe trip :)

Ann1984
10th January 2012, 05:11
just received an email today from visa application centre. a bit nervous. excited to look my passport, soon.:)
Your processed visa application reference no. AMAN/201211/193634/1 dispatched to you via 2GO Aboitiz on 01/10/2012 Please note this is an auto generated e-mail. Please do NOT reply to this emai

lastlid
10th January 2012, 15:09
just received an email today from visa application centre. a bit nervous. excited to look my passport, soon.:)
Your processed visa application reference no. AMAN/201211/193634/1 dispatched to you via 2GO Aboitiz on 01/10/2012 Please note this is an auto generated e-mail. Please do NOT reply to this emai

Good news eh....:xxgrinning--00xx3:

MissAna
10th January 2012, 16:20
:Jump: :xxgrinning--00xx3: