PDA

View Full Version : Seeking Housekeeper in Chester

mtollet
7th June 2007, 07:22
Hi there,
My wife and I seek a Housekeeper to come and work for us in Chester. My wife is Filipino. We will provide single live in accommodation. We also offer a very good wage and will close each December for 4 weeks as we go home to the Philippines usually. Thank you. Mark and Remina:Hellooo:

Katilpz
9th June 2007, 04:46
Hello!
Were from Philippines. We are planning to visit the London this month or two.
Anyways, we are interested to your post. How much do you offer. By the way, we a re a couple, is it hard to find a job in london as a tourist?

thanks

LadyJ
9th June 2007, 09:01
Hello!
is it hard to find a job in london as a tourist?

thanks

You are NOT allowed to work in UK as a tourist and employers will get a few thousands of pounds fine if they caught employing a illegal workers.

mtollet
10th June 2007, 21:15
First of all Chester is not near London. Chester is a Roman City full of History, tourists and lots to do. Secondly I am afraid that we seek have a role for 1 person (would probably suit single Lady with us offering free accommodation) and we do not seek a couple. Lastly we cannot employ anyone here on a tourist visa. We do appreciate your interest and really would appreciate anyone applying who feels they would love to come and work in Chester. Thank you Mark and Remina

rheanne05
11th July 2007, 12:19
Hi I would like to apply as a housekeeper... I am still in the philippines.. are you going to process my papers there?How will it work.. I am married and I would like to work there for my kids here...Very much interested...Pls let me know

mtollet
11th July 2007, 21:12
I am afraid that we are unable to process your papers from here. We do ideally seek someone already in the UK I am afraid. Thank you all the same. Mark

mommyhere
8th August 2007, 07:46
Hello,

I would really want to apply esp with a Filipina wife, for i'm also a filipina here who wanted to get a job there.
But what I have in mind that I will wait until your family could visit here and meet your family first. Is it possible that I wait 'til ur here and bring me there as part of your family? First, it's much better if we both meet first so you will know who you're hiring, my family background and my whereabouts here so you won't be bothered about the kind of a person you're hiring? My reputation as well...I hope to hear from you. I live here in Quezon City and I'm an independent person..good cook I may say...and the most important is a person u can trust...that's me here...

mommyhere
8th August 2007, 07:52
And also I already have a valid passport and I have all the pertinent papers like NBI, SSS, Medicare and everything. I was once an employee but I resigned recently and I'm now determined to try my luck somewhere outside my country.As much as I want to give my email here, but I'm afraid for others might invade my privacy. I hope you could give an email addy so I could send you my resume with picture and there written and indicated all my working background etc....

walesrob
8th August 2007, 10:23
As LadyJ points out "You are NOT allowed to work in UK as a tourist and employers will get a few thousands of pounds fine if they caught employing a illegal workers."

So if you do not have permission to work in the UK, you are wasting your time. As mtollet states, he is unable to process papers from the UK and he is looking only for people in the UK who have permission to work.

Thread now locked.