PDA

View Full Version : Hi Everyone

kenchix
7th June 2007, 06:18
I am Alex from Malolos Bulacan.
I just found this forum from a google search.

Currently, I am just waiting for the result/realease of my dependent visa.

KeithD
7th June 2007, 08:59
I :cwm38: Google.....especially since they changed the algorithm in Feb, and all my sites have dropped :Brick: ....takes 6 months to get them back up again.

joebloggs
7th June 2007, 10:49
my nephew use to work for one of those companies that gets your website pushed near the top on goooogle and the other search engines, told me its a license to print :REGamblMoney01HL1:

KeithD
7th June 2007, 15:48
gets your website pushed near the top on google

...and that's a load of crap. Google are aware of all the tricks, and anyone abusing them gets a black mark, and withdrawn from there database. New site are sandboxed for about 8 months, so your not even ranked. It takes a lot of hard work.

The majority of those companies sell information that is out-of-date, as Google change the rules every 3 months, and it took folk 6 months to work out the sandboxing....by then....things have changed again. They changed it big in Feb, all links rated less than 4, then became a value of zero, so millions of sites have dropped.....and are still doing so...Google have started a cascade.

joebloggs
7th June 2007, 16:22
the company use to run a report on google and other search engines, and it would show which position their company/website was ranked, and with this companies help, they would be ranked alot higher, oh most of the customers paid a yearly fee, think it was around £300-£400..

KeithD
7th June 2007, 17:16
Doesn't work now Joe, in the old days yes....al changed now. Win2Win is highly rated for a lot of keywords, and it saves me £200 a day in advertising costs, but that has taken years to build up.

Another thing Google now go heavily on is age of site, they never used to, but young sites of less than 2 years can find it hard climbing the ladder.

GaryFifer
7th June 2007, 19:18
Hello Alex from Kirkcaldy. All the best for your visa.

mach
9th June 2007, 08:05
maBuhay & weLcome :Hellooo: