PDA

View Full Version : The witch known as Dianne Abbot

les_taxi
5th January 2012, 13:05
http://www.guardian.co.uk/politics/2012/jan/05/diane-abbott-accused-racism-twitter?newsfeed=true
Priceless someone me and Dedworth have always said is a....:D

imagine
5th January 2012, 13:12
good to see it in reverse but
hasn't anyone a right to opinion without being dubbed racist, no matter what race they are themselves

Dedworth
5th January 2012, 13:15
A vile hypocritical woman, serial expenses abuser, sends her son to private school, snout in the BBC Question Time trough etc etc

grahamw48
5th January 2012, 13:18
All of these fools should get off twitter and get on with their :censored: jobs !

Humans are tribal and naturally suspicious of anyone different from them....just that some people are making a mountain out of a molehill and stirring things up.

Stupid cows like her are not helping the cause of integration and harmonious living.
She's no better than white racists. :angry:

Dedworth
5th January 2012, 13:33
All of these fools should get off twitter and get on with their :censored: jobs !

Spot on Graham - that's all they are on twitter idiots making fools of themselves

imagine
5th January 2012, 14:16
maybe thats why its called twitter:laugher:

Dedworth
5th January 2012, 14:25

:xxgrinning--00xx3: excellent

Iani
5th January 2012, 21:30
It's pathetic - just like her, one of the biggest hypocrites in politics.

I would say it's a "nothing" story, but for the fact, if this had been in reverse, she would be having a blue fit shouting racist.
If Ed Milliband had a backbone, he'd have sacked this useless waste of space, and probably done himself a bit of a favour by removing someone who does Labour no favours.

grahamw48
5th January 2012, 23:16
That would of course also mean removing himself. :Erm:

What a tit ! :NoNo:

Arthur Little
6th January 2012, 01:56

:gp:, Stewart ... :yeahthat: ... "a bunch of twits" !!!!

Arthur Little
6th January 2012, 02:14
If Ed Milliband had a backbone, he'd have sacked this useless waste of space

But he's "spineless" :tdo13: ... despite the :smileybigtmouth: connotations of his multi~jointed nickname ... 'Millipede' !

Rory
6th January 2012, 03:25
We are all human and we can all make mistakes, some people have to learn the hard way. I try and not talk about religion or race as there is always someone that will disagree with your opinion or will be upset by a remark that is said off the cuff.

Twitter is something that vain people use to make them feel more important than they really are. Dianne Abbot has 26,000 followers :yikes: who are these people?

imagine
6th January 2012, 03:36
We are all human and we can all make mistakes, some people have to learn the hard way. I try and not talk about religion or race as there is always someone that will disagree with your opinion or will be upset my a remark that is said off the cuff.

Twitter is something that vain people use to make them feel more important than they really are. Dianne Abbot has 26,000 followers :yikes: who are these people?

theyre all twitters of course :icon_lol::icon_lol:

tone
6th January 2012, 10:51
That would of course also mean removing himself. :Erm:

What a tit ! :NoNo:

Nail on the head mate!

Dedworth
6th January 2012, 12:33

Deluded morons

tone
6th January 2012, 12:57
I wish I was a founder of twatter - I would be rich!!

Dedworth
6th January 2012, 17:15
One for Les here !

Shes now claiming that London Cabbies refuse to pick up black passengers

Diane Abbott was embroiled in another Twitter row today after accusing London's taxi drivers of driving past black customers.

http://www.thisislondon.co.uk/standard/article-24025904-cabbies-slam-abbott-for-claiming-they-drive-past-black-customers.do

No wonder the Cons haven't demanded her resignation - she's useful where she is for them :laugher:

grahamw48
6th January 2012, 17:17
Most of the minicabs are driven by Pakistanis anyway aren't they ? :Erm:

Might not have driving licence of course. :rolleyes:

Dedworth
6th January 2012, 17:36
Most of the minicabs are driven by Pakistanis anyway aren't they ? :Erm:

Might not have driving licence of course. :rolleyes:

A lot of the mini cabs are driven by Pakistanis (and also by illegals) but she no doubt spent her "expenses" on London Cabs a fair few of which are driven by licensed black drivers who spent years doing the knowledge :D

Terpe
6th January 2012, 20:10
Without any malice, my personal view is that Diane Abbott should be sacked.

She publicly speaks of 'Black Community' and 'White Community'.
Like most people, I feel that we are all individuals, not "collectives" depending on skin colour.
How on earth can racism be eradicated if comments made like those of Diane Abbott (and many of her supporters) seemingly accept we should all be viewed this way rather than individuals in our own right.

1963: King's dream for racial harmony

"I have a dream that my four little children will one day live in a nation where they will not be judged by the colour of their skin but by the content of their character" - Martin Luther King

grahamw48
6th January 2012, 20:32
Exactly.

Moreover, certain people of mixed race may on occasion choose to be 'Black' when it suits their agenda or the purposes of their supporters.

The current President of the United States is claimed to be 'the first black President in U.S. history'.

His mother is Caucasian. :rolleyes:

Therefore he is as much 'white' as 'black'....a fact conveniently ignored.

Ah, but of course, a person must not be judged by his COLOUR. :NoNo:

Many of us forum members are in the very happy position to be able to help the integration of at least two racial types, so have a special interest in this subject; but also any form of racism has to be of concern to us as parents of children who may well be affected by issues connected with racial stereotyping and prejudice.

That doesn't mean that we have to be blind to or accepting of the crass stupidity of 'racists' like this woman. :angry:

Dedworth
29th January 2012, 11:49
She's falling asleep on the job

Labour health spokesman Diane Abbott was caught up in a new row last night over claims that she fell asleep during a Westminster debate on abortion laws.

The allegations surfaced after Ms Abbott’s shock resignation from a parliamentary committee established to consider whether women should be offered independent advice when deciding whether to terminate a pregnancy.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2093260/Diane-Abbott-fell-asleep-key-Westminster-debate-abortion-laws.html#ixzz1kqKyUbnZ

Pete/London
29th January 2012, 12:07
Or better still see if you can watch the newsnight program on BBC i player.
I watched on the night and for once she was lost for words and she tried to bat away the accusation without success.:icon_lol:

Tawi2
29th January 2012, 12:13
She's no better than white racists
She is a black racists with a big fat bag of colonial chips on her shoulders,she doesnt like those cracker-whiteys one iota,thinly veiled hatred towards them,give her the boot :icon_lol:

Dedworth
29th January 2012, 12:15
Or better still see if you can watch the newsnight program on BBC i player.
I watched on the night and for once she was lost for words and she tried to bat away the accusation without success.:icon_lol:

Thanks for that I'll have a look later :xxgrinning--00xx3:

grahamw48
29th January 2012, 14:44
She is a black racists with a big fat bag of colonial chips on her shoulders,she doesnt like those cracker-whiteys one iota,thinly veiled hatred towards them,give her the boot :icon_lol:

Colonial events in which of course no white person currently alive on this planet took part. :NoNo:

People like her simply will not let it lie....where it suits THEIR agenda. :rolleyes:

Tawi2
29th January 2012, 15:41
Colonial events in which of course no white person currently alive on this planet took part.
Yup,inherited guilt is an absolutely ridiculous concept,if thats the case I am sure her ancestors tribe clashed with another tribe but is she is she guilty of their actions,as you said its a convenient excuse to pull out of the black hat at times :icon_lol: