PDA

View Full Version : Happy New Year to all!

Merry
1st January 2012, 14:06
Hello everyone! :Wave: Happy New Year to all! :xxparty-smiley-050: This new year I really want to start a new life, hopefully a new love too. I really wish this site can help me find that one true, honest and faithful mate for me :)

imagine
1st January 2012, 14:43
Happy New Year to you Merry and welcome to this friendly forum:Wave:

tell us all a little about yourself ,
are you male female :icon_lol:

Merry
1st January 2012, 15:29
Hello again! :Wave: I'm female, single with one child. I had an online relationship with an Englishman for almost 4 years but unfortunately after all the waiting and struggles, he finally realized he can't afford to get me to him so he chose a local girl over me.

I knew he isn't rich but I didn't think that it will be a problem. But anyway, we broke up gently. And I want to start a new love life again with hopefully a real nice, true & honest guy this time :)

Cristina
1st January 2012, 15:54
No worries my dear, he wasn't the one for you. God has something better for you...Happy New Years Love!

Terpe
1st January 2012, 16:31
Hello everyone! :Wave: Happy New Year to all! :xxparty-smiley-050: This new year I really want to start a new life, hopefully a new love too. I really wish this site can help me find that one true, honest and faithful mate for me :)

Hi Merry, Happy New Year to you and a warm welcome to the forum.
I hope 2012 will be the year to realise all your dreams. :Wave:

Dedworth
1st January 2012, 17:55
Good luck Merry and have a Happy & Healthy 2012 :Hellooo:

CAT
1st January 2012, 18:13
Hi Merry :Wave: Welcome here :Jump: Happy new year too!!!

sweetnote143
2nd January 2012, 14:39
welcome to the forum, Merry, and I hope this year will bring the answer to your prayers...Happy New Year!

Merry
2nd January 2012, 15:21
Thank you :thankyou: all for your warm welcome and favorable wishes!:)

sheriel
2nd January 2012, 16:05
Hello Sweetnote143,my wife comes from Leyte,Barangay Bunga,i know Tacloban,Ormoc,Bay Bay City well welcome to our world. :Wave:

Arthur Little
2nd January 2012, 22:59
Hello everyone! :Wave: Happy New Year to all! :xxparty-smiley-050:

:) And the same to you! You know - considering your name - it's a pity you hadn't introduced yourself on December 25 ... because THEN we'd have had the pleasure of using the greeting "Merry Christmas" - literally!

Still ... the start of a New Year is PROBABLY an even BETTER time to join - since it heralds a new beginning - and we hope it'll be a really promising one for you in realising your dreams and aspirations, following your earlier disappointment and heartache. :xxgrinning--00xx3:

May I warmly :welcomex: you to our midst.

Rory
4th January 2012, 01:49
Happy New year, first time i have logged on this year. Had a busy week.

Hope you find what you are looking for Merry.

ybba
4th January 2012, 12:15
HAPPY NEW YR AND GOOD LUCK FOR YOUR SEARCH OF MR. Right

stevie c
5th January 2012, 20:57
Hi merry & a very happy new year to you :Wave:

I very much hope you find that true love in your life. Im so sorry to hear of your breakdown of your last relationship after 4 years it must of been heartbreaking.:NoNo:

Vische
6th January 2012, 08:39
Wish you gudluck Merry and Happy New Year :Wave: Hope will find our true love ;)