PDA

View Full Version : A reply from KLM.

andy222
30th December 2011, 18:21
Recently I enquired to KLM as to why their fares were so expensive at the time of the festive season I had an idea of what they would say but here goes:

Dear Mr. Felton,

Thank you for your communication of 23rd December. On behalf of KLM, please accept our apologies for the inconvenience you mention.

We regret to learn that you are dissatisfied with our fares during the Christmas period. We kindly advise you that due to the fluctuations in demand and supply of flying, the fares are directly affected and change on a constant basis. Because the flights during the different festive seasons are particular popular the fare prices may be higher.

We sincerely regret that you were disappointed with our services on this occasion and hope that this explanation will help clarify this matter. We look forward to welcoming you on board one of our flights and trust that in future all aspects of your journeys on our services will be to your entire satisfaction.

Yours sincerely,

C. Nielsen (Mrs)
Customer Care Europe

As if they care.:laugher: At least I got a reply though.

joebloggs
30th December 2011, 18:25
well why push the price up if there is more demand, why not put extra flights on because of the higher demand and have more customers flying :doh

i think the days of paying air france/klm £380 for a return ticket are well gone :cwm24:

andy222
30th December 2011, 18:38
Exactly my thoughts Joe.:rolleyes:

andy222
30th December 2011, 18:41
I also replied to them asking why Emirates are on average £150 cheaper. I dont think that will go down well.:icon_lol:. Lets see if they reply.

Arthur Little
30th December 2011, 19:26
Dear Mr. Felton,

Ahh ... the usual guff: "We 'felt on' ... :yeahthat: ...

... :blahblah::blahblah: ... "

... Yours (in)Sincerely,

Typical !

Arthur Little
30th December 2011, 19:38
As if they care.:laugher:

:nono-1-1: ... Quite!

At least I got a reply though.

That's true !! ;)

Terpe
30th December 2011, 19:39
If you do happen to fly with them again Andy, be advised to be careful what you eat:D

worthingmale
2nd January 2012, 18:15
yapta.com allows you to track flight prices and lets you know when the price drops