PDA

View Full Version : Teory test.....

kentish
5th June 2007, 14:30
How difficult are the questionnaires? Will be taking one soon. Guys this is a pinay learner driver ok...:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

joebloggs
5th June 2007, 15:38
i dont think the theory test is difficult, can't be my wife passed first time :xxgrinning--00xx3: , but then shes a book worm

you can buy theory tests on cd for the pc for about £6, which have mock tests, with some of the actual questions from the tests.
the practical test, well a week tomoz it be her 4th time :NoNo: :bigcry: , dont ask why its her 4th, shes a good driver, but during the test, she makes a :Rasp: mistake..

fred
5th June 2007, 17:01
Teory?? As in Teory onerey?:Erm:

KeithD
5th June 2007, 17:30
Teory?? As in Teory onerey?:Erm:
:D

kentish
6th June 2007, 14:32
Kayo ha niloloko nyo ako....
The other day I said to hubby, "honey can you drive me to weakes? then he said where??? I said weakes, then he corrected me, "oh Whickes" the DIY store. Then I said to him atleast I have a reason for mispronouncing same as spelling like theory to teory and thats because I am a pinay. Kayo talaga oh....

joebloggs
6th June 2007, 15:33
Kentish,
don't get offended by scouser keith, ask him what theory is in tag?, hes not got a clue :doh .... hes still learning english, the queens english not the scouser version :D

:xxgrinning--00xx3:

kentish
30th August 2007, 13:24
Ahhhh finally done my theory test and it was not difficult except that bloody hazard perception test was a joke, just kept clicking on one clip as all I see around were hazard only to appear on the screen I got zero score in that clip as I click it in rythm. It's very stupid really but still managed to pass.
Now the pressure in on for practical test. Had 45 hours of learning with my instructor but still cannot do the bloody left reverse bay parking. Maybe need to do it in PI style driving?