PDA

View Full Version : Looking for an IT job

yanela1416
22nd December 2011, 10:24
Hi, I'm from Pampanga, Philippines and is looking for any IT job. Presently, I'm working as an IT Manager and I have knowledge in networking and system administration. Can setup and manage servers, small and medium networks, voip/ip pbx telephony, surveillance cameras, firewalls, routers, switches, etc.

Any help would be much appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

joebloggs
22nd December 2011, 11:47
sorry to say your chances are small to 0, the employer would have to advertise any vacancy and explain why no British or European worker was suitable who applied, with so many unemployed now and with a quota for number of workpermits issued, you have little chance :cwm24:

Georgio
24th February 2012, 01:06
As what mr.Joe the moderator has said that "you have little chance".. Why don't you try looking for a job online ? Since you are an experience with IT jobs and also networking. You can try going to online hosting job sites and try your luck there. Just make sure that you and your employer will have a clear understanding about your job description and pay details (http://www.timedoctor.com/biz3.0/how-to-make-sure-you-always-get-paid/). If you feel like there is a need to down payment before doing the job then go ahead and ask. Employers like honest and straight forwards staffs.