PDA

View Full Version : Photo Gallery

LadyJ
4th June 2007, 18:21
Keith, I love those amazing view you took from America, it must be a jaw-dropping :yikes: when you see them in personal specially those mountains

but I love the most is the 'road to nowhere', I'd love to have a picture in the middle of it pretending to be something like I'm lost, white lady or laying on the road (maybe naked) or like pretending someones chasing to kill me with bloods all over my clothes like the movie on Texas Chainsaw Massacre:D :icon_lol:

and you are a good photographer too:xxgrinning--00xx3:

KeithD
4th June 2007, 18:49
Never mind my photography....I'm more worried about where your mind is wandering :xxmixed-smiley-017: :xxangry-smiley-038: :NEW4: :gost:

It's a great place, and Carson City is worth a visit. So much to see in the area. After being there, the mountains in Wales are just bumps!! :)

joebloggs
4th June 2007, 20:07
:yikes: naked :omg:

:icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol: i know pregnancy can drive womens hormones :Rasp:

mind you :Erm: :D

if you want to be in a film set like that, you just need to goto anypart of lillypud land, you will get lost easy, as all the street signs have been nicked by the scousers, you'll soon be mugged by the hoodies, who will chase you to the safety of manc land.. :D, and it will all be caught on CCTV.

LadyJ
4th June 2007, 20:14
:icon_lol: :icon_lol:Well, I wouldn't do it if I got a bump!:icon_lol: :icon_lol:

but I thought it would be fun if nobodys around.....and cctv's:D