PDA

View Full Version : 10 Golden Rules For Staying Happy With The One You

love8888
22nd July 2005, 12:17
10 Golden Rules For Staying Happy With The One You Love

1. First and foremost , love each other. Realize how lucky you are to be in love with someone who loves you .say “I love You “ often and in defferent ways. Surprice each other with gifs of praise to show your love. Remember that love grows in an atmosphere of freedom and trust, not from restraint and obligation . Do things to keep your love and romance new for granted ever. It’s such a blessing

2. Listen objectively to each other as you would to a friend ,Acceptance is a key to understanding and a buffer for tension and resentment .Don’t take things personally give each other the right to live different opinions the right to disagree.
You don’t want anyone to control your feelings so don’t try to own someone else is not even the feelings of the one you love.

3. Never stop treating each other as sweethearts, talk to each other as sweethearts. Do things that sweethearts do. Share the chores around the house. Work together in achieving your goals .Do things just to make the other one feel loved especially when he or she might be feeling a little down. Take pride in the way you look and your partner but never let external values have more importance than the internal feelings of your heart.

4. Take care of each other, go to the doctor with each other , Put the other one first, but don’t neglect your needs either. Do things that show that you’ve interested in your partner’s need and desires and problems.

5. Look each other for help. Don’t let your problems or concerns, get out of hard and make you go in opposite direction, Be joyful that you’ve each made a commitment to the other…through sickness or health poverty or wealth or wealth or whatever comes along you’re in this life together. Be thankful

6 .T alk about things together the way you would talk with a friend. Absolutely refuse to say anything negative about your, share your most important secrets and never betray the secret keep your own identity, but walk together as one. Don’t ever give up on your love

7. Settle the fact that you’ve made your choice and you’re no longer looking anyone else, Don’t flirt, think of the consequenses. Don’t consider it

8. Be in agreement about how your money spent, Big items should have the approved of both , Talk about how to manage your finances

9. When in doubt your actions ask yourself how you would want to be treated and then act accordingly, If you argued never go to sleep without asking the others forgiveness, even when you don’t feel like it or want to to be . Be faithful about this;
You won’t be sorry. Do what will make you both the happiest in the long run and be the best for your relationship

10. Have fun

Admin
23rd July 2005, 13:59
Settle the fact that you’ve made your choice and you’re no longer looking anyone else, Don’t flirt, think of the consequensesNow that's stupid. It's natural animal instinct to look and admire other creatures, we can't change what is locked in our DNA.

I fancy some of my wife's friends. They know that, she knows that, and is fine with it, as she knows I'll always go home with her. I have no problems if she looks at other men.

ginapeterb
25th July 2005, 00:17
Originally posted by admin@Jul 23 2005, 12:59 PM
Now that's stupid. It's natural animal instinct to look and admire other creatures, we can't change what is locked in our DNA.

I fancy some of my wife's friends. They know that, she knows that, and is fine with it, as she knows I'll always go home with her. I have no problems if she looks at other men.

Quoted post

Keith me old mucker, stop giving away the secrets..hehehe next you will be telling Love8888 the old codes..mine says..if I catch you with other woman..you sleep outside house..hahahahaahahah

love8888
25th July 2005, 11:04
Originally posted by ginapeterb@Jul 24 2005, 11:17 PM
Keith me old mucker, stop giving away the secrets..hehehe next you will be telling Love8888 the old codes..mine says..if I catch you with other woman..you sleep outside house..hahahahaahahah

Quoted post

hmmmm sounds good i like it i really like this forum :P please dont hate me ok!

ginapeterb
25th July 2005, 20:05
Originally posted by love8888@Jul 25 2005, 10:04 AM
hmmmm sounds good i like it i really like this forum :P please dont hate me ok!

Quoted post

No Love8888 we like you, you give as good as y ou get, you will do well on here

Admin
25th July 2005, 20:13
11. Plenty of tongue :P

ginapeterb
25th July 2005, 22:03
Originally posted by admin@Jul 25 2005, 07:13 PM
11. Plenty of tongue :P

Quoted post

12. make sure husband is fully satisfied and doesnt go playing away from home.

kentish
25th July 2005, 22:22
13. Stay as sweet as you are while you haven't got your ILR... :D :D

truelove26
3rd February 2006, 11:54
14...ALWAYS SAY YES!!! :lol:

ginapeterb
3rd February 2006, 17:05
Originally posted by truelove26@Feb 3 2006, 10:54 AM
14...ALWAYS SAY YES!!! :lol:

Quoted post

15. Make sure, you give husband full body massage every day, get cup of tea or pepsi and don't have to be prompted to do so, and never say no, when husband requesting night services, make sure you are very attentive until Indefinte leave to remain stamp in passport.

mupsuit
3rd February 2006, 19:43
Originally posted by ginapeterb@Feb 3 2006, 05:05 PM
make sure you are very attentive until Indefinte leave to remain stamp in passport.

Quoted post

Brilliant !!

Pete

Now you know

JustSomeGuy
3rd February 2006, 21:15
When arguing, and everyone does, never and i mean never resort to calling each other hurtful names, the argument will fade, but the names will come back to haut forever more.

Dave,

marypoppins
9th February 2006, 22:23
Originally posted by JustSomeGuy@Feb 3 2006, 08:15 PM
When arguing, and everyone does, never and i mean never resort to calling each other hurtful names, the argument will fade, but the names will come back to haut forever more.

Dave,

Quoted post

16. Don't treat Filipina wife like a 'get me this' 'get me that' kind of lady, in other words, an unpaid Yaya.

17. Make sure wife has shopping money to go out browsing mall, otherwise, she will stash all your loose change away in her squirrels pouch, and buy things behind your back. :BouncyHappy:

Eljohno
9th February 2006, 22:39
Originally posted by marypoppins@Feb 9 2006, 09:23 PM

17. Make sure wife has shopping money to go out browsing mall, otherwise, she will stash all your loose change away in her squirrels pouch, and buy things behind your back. :BouncyHappy:

Quoted post

Hi,
i just moved to an apartment that is about 40 feet from the biggest Shopping Mall in N.Ireland. I will have to find my wife's squirrel pouch when she comes and hide it... :Doh:

deepete
10th February 2006, 01:08
Originally posted by marypoppins@Feb 9 2006, 10:23 PM
16. Don't treat Filipina wife like a 'get me this' 'get me that' kind of lady, in other words, an unpaid Yaya.

Quoted post

Your so funny Mary Poppins :D and thanks for the message

Peter :rolleyes:

truelove26
10th February 2006, 13:21
Originally posted by deepete@Feb 10 2006, 01:08 AM
Your so funny Mary Poppins :D and thanks for the message

Peter :rolleyes:

Quoted post

18.never shout or there is a communication blackout :o

Pauldo
10th February 2006, 17:35
Originally posted by marypoppins@Feb 9 2006, 10:23 PM

Quoted post

"Squirrels pouch"

:o

Now I've heard 'it' called some strange things over the years, but never a squirrels pouch.

Admin
12th February 2006, 18:59

UNPAID!! :yikes: Have you seen how much the heating bill is.....the exotic fruit bill....the fresh fish bill.....??? :Doh: ;)

ozzy1612oz
5th March 2006, 18:51
Thanx for that i'm new on here but what you have said makes sense

Admin
5th March 2006, 18:59
Originally posted by ozzy1612oz@Mar 5 2006, 05:51 PM
Thanx for that i'm new on here but what you have said makes sense

Quoted post

We'll try harder so it doesn't in the future then :xxparty-smiley-050:

Here's a Frenchman :ARsurrender:

Panay
26th November 2006, 03:54
I'm pleased to see that there are other wise women, other than my Panay living partner, who still use these time-honoured and traditional methods for keeping a husband content. May you be blessed w/ long-time happiness.

gingxrick
26th November 2006, 11:37
(20) always give the wife a massage when required.

P. S. I do every other night from top to toe and she loves it.
:BouncyHappy: :BouncyHappy: :BouncyHappy: :BouncyHappy:
and I'm always rewarded,wink wink :Rasp: :Rasp:

KeithD
26th November 2006, 13:03
You get two winks as a reward! :Erm: Not worth doing it, watch the footy instead :icon_lol: