PDA

View Full Version : Todays sickening news story

Dedworth
15th December 2011, 14:51
Rapist asylum seeker who dumped victim on rubbish tip is released after being TWO hours away from deportation

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2074437/Rapist-asylum-seeker-dumped-victim-rubbish-tip-released-dodging-deportation.html#ixzz1gbwgQXey

When will the judiciary learn that we do not want disgusting filth like this in our country :cwm23::angry:

imagine
15th December 2011, 15:01
disgusting:cwm23::cwm23::cwm23::NoNo::NoNo:

Tawi2
15th December 2011, 15:02
Colnebrook :rolleyes: he should never have been allowed to marry,bound,gagged and stuck in the cargo hold back to the DRC,his girlfriend is/was an asylum seeker also(just because she has a german passport means nowt),a rapost in DRC would have had a nice flaming car-tyre necklace,why couldnt we do the same?:rolleyes:

Dedworth
15th December 2011, 15:07
Colnebrook :rolleyes: he should never have been allowed to marry,bound,gagged and stuck in the cargo hold back to the DRC,his girlfriend is/was an asylum seeker also(just because she has a german passport means nowt),a rapost in DRC would have had a nice flaming car-tyre necklace,why couldnt we do the same?:rolleyes:

All I hope with scum like this creature is that one dark night he gets set upon, is kicked & beaten within an inch of his life, dumped on a rubbish tip and a few days later is crushed to death by a large Caterpillar 'dozer

Why the hell was he allowed to remain in the cushy conditions of Colnbrook (I've been there) for 4 years - it's an IRC (Immigration Removal Centre)

imagine
15th December 2011, 15:14
tied up and pinned out on the rubish tip, let the rats eat away at him for days untill hes dead

Tawi2
15th December 2011, 15:23
Colnbrook
Colnebrook is easy street,my mate Les used to work there,he told me the inmates every whim is pandered for yet they still kick-off,we should buy up uninhabited scottish islands like Sgarabhaigh and use them as penal colonies,minimal guarding,survival of the fittest,in the winter they would be too busy trying to maintain body temps to kick-off,prison or remand centres here are a joke and these people know it.

andy222
15th December 2011, 17:50
Whats this country coming to? :NoNo:

andy222
15th December 2011, 17:53
Thanks dedworth. I have a good mind to save these stories and take them to a apeal if they refuse my Mrs entry.

Dedworth
15th December 2011, 17:57
Thanks dedworth. I have a good mind to save these stories and take them to a apeal if they refuse my Mrs entry.

Andy I've often thought if you could put them in a sort of reverse time capsule and have it opened 60 years ago the people would think all the stories were some sort of extreme and bizarre fiction :angry:

Terpe
15th December 2011, 17:58
I just cannot understand this at all :smileybigangry:

andy222
15th December 2011, 18:08
Andy I've often thought if you could put them in a sort of reverse time capsule and have it opened 60 years ago the people would think all the stories were some sort of extreme and bizarre fiction :angry:

I agree its crazy. But who do you blame?,

Dedworth
15th December 2011, 18:12
I agree its crazy. But who do you blame?,

The handwringing, politically correct, liberal elite apologists running this country who after leaving university never had a proper job before entering parliament and thrusting their snouts in the trough

imagine
15th December 2011, 18:15
The handwringing, politically correct, liberal elite apologists running this country who after leaving university never had a proper job before entering parliament and thrusting their snouts in the trough

well how many of them know what real life is:NoNo:

joebloggs
15th December 2011, 20:03
:icon_lol: what else can you do ?
the guy is 2hrs away from being deported and is allowed to wed :laugher:
he should have been cuffed and been ready to board the plane, if he wants to wed, go and wed in his own country.

as for judges :action-smiley-081: now i wonder if it was their daughter would he still be here :rolleyes:

andy222
16th December 2011, 22:01
Good point Joe.:xxgrinning--00xx3:.