PDA

View Full Version : pilipino's in croydon

rona
12th December 2011, 19:35
any filos in croydon please send me a message :)

Tawi2
12th December 2011, 19:56
Seen quite a few flip's in Croydon,I met a guy in Pinas whose sister lives in Croydon,never asked him for details or anything but I do remember she is a nurse?:Erm:

rona
12th December 2011, 21:14
caN you find out her details for me please? tawi2

Tawi2
12th December 2011, 21:22
I cant to be honest,he was just a guy I met in Davao,I probably/certainly wont ever see him again,I think I got chatting to him in Victoria Plaza at that shop that sold Guns but did a side-line in sex-toys which surprised me as I had my kid with me :yikes:Croydon has loads of ethnicities,you have the heartbeat of the UKBA there,Lunar House?I always used to see loads of refugee/asylum seekers there,and I most certainly have seen pinays there in the past,go to earls court where the pinoy supermarkets and barbers are,its filipina-central,its like Manila with cold weather :Erm:

rona
12th December 2011, 21:37
ha ha ha so true lol. you should get your child wear ear plugs next time lol

Tawi2
12th December 2011, 21:49
you should get your child wear ear plugs next time
Earplugs?For visually luminous pahllus shaped battery-operated sex-toys :Erm: He isnt a kid anymore,he is 15 now,wants to shave the bum-fluff off his face and has had a double-handfull of innocent schoolgirl type girlfriends,he might be interested in the sex-toys more than the guns if we visit that shop next year when he is 16 :Help1:

rona
13th December 2011, 05:03
lol that must scares you... i have 8 y/o girl and shes already telling me about her crushes dunno what 2 say lol

Tawi2
13th December 2011, 15:04
Kids eh?Who'd have them :Erm: personally I blame the parents :icon_lol:

grahamw48
13th December 2011, 16:50
First time I caught my boy with a girl in his bed, I just breathed a sigh of relief. :D