PDA

View Full Version : Silver 13's Fiance Says Hello :-)

silver13
2nd June 2007, 21:20
Hi everyone, well Annie has introduced herself, so now it is my turn; I am Silver13's Fiancé :) We share everything :) Even this Forum :)

This is the story of How Me and Anilyn met; well what can I say :) Probably quite a lot :) As Annie or Anilyn has said in a previous post at first I did not trust her, why do I say this? OK I will tell mine and Annie’s Story so far. It may give some guidance along the way as to how to approach a long distance love and fears you may have of being scammed or getting hurt emotionally if you have just met a Filipina, Fears of how she would cope living away from home and other emotional issues you both may have to face :-

I first met Annie on a web site. I was supposedly invited by a friend of mine called Craig, but when I joined he was no where to be seen so I phoned him and he denied all knowledge, Hmmmmmmmm I was tricked into joining the web site because they had a link between us. Anyway it was fun in there, I stupidly thought it cannot hurt to talk can it? Well I was wrong it did hurt and still does sometimes when I am away from Anilyn. Ok back to the story, I spoke to lots of people from around the world, some even in the UK, but most had an ulterior motive, of which there were basically 2 motives. The first was to gain points to win an Ipod at the end of the year in an auction, they had 1000's of friends in there so I just rejected people like that. I met other women from all over the world including the Philippines also in there, but it was obvious that most of the women where just scammers, all they wanted was a rich man :( If they asked me, to visit, I would say I cannot afford it just yet although I would like to visit in about a year or so when I save up, Mmmmmm They ran away :) and stopped communicating. If the girl was worthy of having a lifetime relationship with me, she would consider waiting, wouldn't she? I could afford to travel but I thought it would be a test of commitment to me if they are interested. Then on 19th July 2005, I met Anilyn as sign in name April004 (her birth Month) on the web site :) Some of you may now know her birthday :) She introduced herself in a text message from that site saying "Hi Paul! Not sure also if U wanna accept friends from this part of the globe but this is a try. Just curious about that smile :) Anyway i was caught by that gesture." I thought she sounds corny but very sweet so I accepted friendship :) I did not trust her but something about her pulled me towards her. Everything we spoke about just seemed right, all her moral values where similar to mine and there was that thing we call a SPARK between us :) Anyway I took caution to the wind and told Anilyn that I Think I Loved Her on 15th November 2005 just 4 months later :) I still did not trust her fully though, I kept her waiting, before I travelled to see her in the Philippines near the end June 2006. All my friends where playing me up trying to scare me :) saying I would be murdered by her family for money or something else really terrible, but I just said what have I got here? A well paid Job, Yeah! A House, Yeah! but no one who I love enough to fill my home with Love & Happiness, I just said well if that happens then at least I have tried and I Truly believe her now " I LOVE HER". I had sent Annie letters and cards through the post to both her work and home addresses to make sure she lived where she said she lived. OK Call me paranoid :) but whether you are male or female it is best to check out who you are going to meet, I phoned her at work and on her mobile at different times of the day. I looked out for any inconsistencies in what she said about family and friends, there was non and I was convinced My BSC "My Beautiful Silver Cloud" as I call her was genuine :) Oh By the way when I met Annie she did not have a photo in her profile, just like in here, she was / is shy :) and because of that no one wanted to invite her as friends, how shallow people can be sometimes :( Well I got myself a Marikit Woman with a Marikit Na Puso (Beautiful Heart) so I am the lucky one :) I said to Annie don't worry about a photo, in your own time and eventually I saw My BSC :-) Mmmmmm So Marikit :) Anyway In the Philippines I got down on one knee and proposed to Anilyn in Ortigas Park in Manila, The silly girl said yes :) Maybe she did not know me enough :) Ok I only joke I am a nice guy ;)

Ok More of the story, Annie visited me here in the UK for just over 5 months, we travelled many places, Scotland, Birmingham City Centre :), London, Wales, Stratford etc and on the 15th this month she went back to the Philippines :( to make a Fiancée Visa Application :) She will be back in about 2-3 months all going well and we talk on web cam daily when time and location allows :)

What should you do if you meet a Filipina? Read all you can about the Philippines and the culture, travel there if you can, learn how to cope with Tampo :) Philippine women do this quietness thing so well :) Mmmmmm I still Love You Annie even with Tampo, but I can be good at that too :) Sorry Annie we do tampo less often now :) Tampo I guess is a form of silent argument, you have done wrong and I will not talk to you for a while then it all flies away if you realise what you have done and make amends! It is clear as mud so a good intuition is needed. I have not got Annie past Tampo yet, Thanks God Wow that would be scary if a Filipina should actually start shouting and become Angry :)

You have met the perfect girl? Maybe like me you will be worried about her emotions? Although it only took me 4 Months to realise I had feelings for her that where uncontrollable, I had gone past the point of no return, I loved Anilyn but I was scared, without Her I would miss her and it hurt for her to be so far away, it hurts now, but I will cope because I know she will be returning to me :) But I still worry that in leaving the Philippines she will miss her family, her friends and of course the Philippines :( Ok I know that we should be able to visit once a year and stay for about a month, but it will be Annie and her family who will be hurting. Annie says that she has spent many times away from family so she will cope! her family live in Pangasinan, she lives in Manila so trips back home are limited already. Philipino's are resilient and I guess that as long as I can provide lots of communication between her and her family Annie will manage to cope with the separation from her family. A computer helps with a web cam and internet connection, maybe this will have to be paid for by yourself if you are to marry as it is very expensive on Philippine wages. Your Filipina will need your Emotional support & sometimes your financial support too.

Read everything you can about making Visa Application, put in a lot of effort to this or you may be wasting your time, search this forum for guidance on how to make an application. Almost all of Anilyn’s Hand luggage back home to the Philippines was paperwork for the Fiancée Visa Application!!!!!! We provided every e-mail on CD 1000’s of pages and prints from around 120 pages 240 sides of paper and Every Photo of us together on CD as well as Hard Copies of about 200 photos with more on the CD, we provided a DVD of our holidays, maybe it sounds excessive and legally the British Embassy cannot ask for such a degree of private / personal information, but if You Love & Want Your Filipina to be living with you here in England, then that is what you will need to do. Basically put as much proof together of your relationship as is humanly possible, and hopefully everything will go well :)

This forum has been a great help in filling in some missing pieces for what we need to do in making a Fiancée Visa Application, Maraming Maraming Salamat Everyone, Thank You All Very Much :)

My Final advice is Be careful but don't let mistrust spoil a relationship, I am totally honest with Anilyn, just make sure your girl is genuine and lives where she says etc
To all the men with Filipina Women in here, I am sure with a Filipina you will all be very happy and no disrespect for UK women but I find the Filipina attitude towards life and love totally refreshing that is why I love Anilyn so much. Marriage is hopefully for life for a Filipina and for me that is how I feel. Life has difficult times especially when married for a long time, but marriage needs working on, so for me a Filipina can be the only choice now, I never had much luck with English women anyway with 1 year being about my longest relationship, but Annie :) Well she stays the distance :) I'm just glad she managed to get past her shyness on the day she joined the web site at her friends request :)

Just curious are there any English women in here who have fell in love with a Pinoy Man?

Oh My job is an Architectural Technologist and I Live In South of Birmingham

Regards to You All. Hope my long text helps! anyone asleep yet ? zzzzzzzzz

Ingat Everyone and I Love You Anilyn

Paul (Silvers_Bahaghari)

5olidsnake
2nd June 2007, 21:53
hi Paul

nice story
bet it killed you to see her go but she will be back:xxgrinning--00xx3:

i finished my paper work this side (maybe one more bank statement but might not arrive before i leave) and fly Friday from brum airport
i live wolves which ain't a million miles from you

all going well Cynthia should submit her application Wednesday 13th June (think closed Monday 11th independence day)

regards Martin

baboyako
2nd June 2007, 22:04
good job winx2 doesn't pay for all the smileys :icon_lol:

silver13
2nd June 2007, 22:30
good job winx2 doesn't pay for all the smileys :icon_lol:

Hello Baboyako

:Erm: He He He It would be worse if he had paid for the Sad Faces too :icon_lol:

Cheers

silver13
2nd June 2007, 22:40
hi Paul

nice story
bet it killed you to see her go but she will be back:xxgrinning--00xx3:

all going well Cynthia should submit her application Wednesday 13th June (think closed Monday 11th independence day)

regards Martin

Thanks Martin, Me and Anilyn both wish You and Cynthia well and good luck for the future and your application. Our Fiancee Visa Application is in already, so it is just a waiting game :-( You know how I feel Martin :) I miss her already, but I know I am the lucky one :) She will be back :) all the :Brick: is now over for a while :) It really was all common sense but a torturous learning curve :doh

Yeah Wolverhampton is not far away I used to drink there occasionally, Maybe one day we can have a beer and the girls talk in Tagalog :)

Cheers

5olidsnake
2nd June 2007, 23:07
just watching the clock now and getting my bag ready
can not wait to be there again in her arms

yer will meet up, probably be in Birmingham with her coz i never been to the new bullring since it been done up and she like to shop (i used to work just off the Moseley road in mid 90's)

so glad i started doing the documents in April and did some every week so there ain't no rush at the end.

mart

silver13
3rd June 2007, 12:41
just watching the clock now and getting my bag ready can not wait to be there again in her arms

so glad i started doing the documents in April and did some every week so there ain't no rush at the end.

mart

I know how you feel the first week went fast, talking on the phone and e-mail, but now it seems like a month has passed already.

The centre of Birmingham town is quite nice now after all the improvements, Annie likes to shop too, but thinks England is too expensive :-) That is one of her favourite sayings :-) I remember when I asked for her hand in Marriage in Ortigas Park :-) We went to get an Engagement ring and she suddenly ran out of the shop when the price was mentioned, well the ring was only £110 in English money so I thought I had a bargain :-) She was gone :-( I looked outside the shop and there she was looking very sad saying "Too Expensive, Too Exepensive" :-) It still makes me smile :-)) It is funny she like car boot sales :-) Not too expensive, but even then she still utters those little words :-)

Yeah You worked very close to me, I live between Maypole and Kings Heath and drive through Mosely everyday to work :-(

We would be very happy to meet up with you and Cynthia, it would be good to talk about our different stories and for our better halves to have someone to talk to from the same cultural background :-)

I think I am a little slower than You my preperations took about 5 months :-) Compiling every e-mail together and letter etc including all my Bank statements, Mortgage details etc Mmmmm my future wife knows more about my finances than I do now :-)

Hoping your future plans all go well, speak to you soon, I have PM you

Paul

KeithD
3rd June 2007, 18:01
Did someone just publish a book on my forum? :cwm24: :D

silver13
3rd June 2007, 18:11
Did someone just publish a book on my forum? :cwm24: :D

Hi :icon_win:2:icon_win:

Wanna buy a copy of the book :) It should be available by the end of the year :) Complete with lots of poems that for some strange reason, Anilyn thinks are good :)

When you have a woman this great you just want to tell the world about her :)

Thanks for the Forum and the humor in here :)

Take Care Matey :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Paul

LadyJ
3rd June 2007, 21:25
OMG!! When I see this post I felt like I just wanna count the smilies instead of reading it. :icon_lol: :icon_lol: :D

ebony
4th June 2007, 09:47
[QUOTE=silver13;24086]Thanks Martin, Me and Anilyn both wish You and Cynthia well and good luck for the future and your application. Our Fiancee Visa Application is in already, so it is just a waiting game :

I submitted my application at the old UKVACS which was TT Services. Effective May 31, 2007 the new UKVACS is VFS Philippines Services and new policies have been imposed too- biometrics,applying in person, etc.........
I have tried tracking my application online before but i dont know how to do it this time due to these changes.Do you know how?
:Erm: :Erm: :doh

silver13
4th June 2007, 23:41
Hi Ebony

Sorry I have just tried to track the documents and failed, I will ask Anilyn to find out in the Philippines.

Good Luck with your Fiancee Visa Application, hope all goes well.

I will post here when I find out

Ingat

Paul

silver13
15th June 2007, 18:11
[QUOTE=silver13;24086]
I submitted my application at the old UKVACS which was TT Services. Effective May 31, 2007 the new UKVACS is VFS Philippines Services and new policies have been imposed too- biometrics,applying in person, etc.........
I have tried tracking my application online before but i dont know how to do it this time due to these changes.Do you know how?
:Erm: :Erm: :doh

Hi Ebony I do not know if you have seen this but it may help, I think you need the Managers Cheque number and passport number to track the application, although I will not be able to test this till tomorrow, but maybe you can :-)

http://www.vfs-uk-ph.com/track.aspx

Thanks Martin for the link :-)

Ingat

Paul

silver13
16th June 2007, 12:37
[QUOTE=ebony;24161]

Hi Ebony I do not know if you have seen this but it may help, I think you need the Managers Cheque number and passport number to track the application, although I will not be able to test this till tomorrow, but maybe you can :-)

http://www.vfs-uk-ph.com/track.aspx

Thanks Martin for the link :-)

Ingat

Paul

Mmmm I quote myself :)

I have just spoken to Anilyn and she gave me any references to the Bankers Cheque number etc Sorry I do not know how to do this as it failed to work :-(, so you are in the same boat as me and Annie, we cannot check our Fiancee Visa Application unless we phone, or e-mail? Anyone got any ideas if this can be checked on-line when it was an old application under UKVACS TT SERVICES?

ebony
17th June 2007, 06:49
Hi Paul and Anilyn!!!

Thanks for the website. I did try to track my documents but failed too. :bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry: :doh :doh

I also sent an e-mail to vfs but they did not reply. Seems like we are lost in space now :omg: :yikes: :yikes:

Think you are right, the best thing to do is phone them. Will inform you anything I find out.

Take care and salamat:)