PDA

View Full Version : China to Execute Filipino Drug Smuggler

Dedworth
6th December 2011, 12:40
Smuggling heroin between Malaysia & China :crazy:

http://globalnation.inquirer.net/19665/filipino-set-for-execution-in-china-on-dec-8

China’s Supreme People Court (SPC) has affirmed the drug trafficking conviction and death sentence on a Filipino, the Department of Foreign Affairs (DFA) said Wednesday.

Englishman2010
6th December 2011, 12:51
The law is the law and has to be obeyed in Asian countries with the death penalty for drugs offences

grahamw48
6th December 2011, 14:03
I agree .

The Phils govt. would save a lot more Filipino lives if they banned gun ownership in their country. :rolleyes:

Englishman2010
6th December 2011, 14:12

The Phils govt. would save a lot more Filipino lives if they banned gun ownership in their country. :rolleyes:

Absolutely:xxgrinning--00xx3: Only yesterday, I was chatting to Elaine about guns and how nearly no one here has a gun, except members of shooting clubs and armed robbers/wannabe gangsta's and Eastern European people smugglers. She thought it was strange that Police and Security Guards aren't armed here.

Dedworth
6th December 2011, 15:05
She thought it was strange that Police and Security Guards aren't armed here.

Maybe if they were the Criminal Justice System and HM Prison Service would be less of a burden on the taxpayer. It always makes my day when I hear of armed robbers being shot dead or car thieves ploughing into a wall

grahamw48
6th December 2011, 16:05
Then we taxpayers just end up footing the bill for the 5-year long enquiry. :rolleyes:

Can't win. :NoNo:

Englishman2010
6th December 2011, 16:41
I believe the way we do things here is the right way, with Armed Response Units deployed as and when required. Rather that than the Wild West ways of the USA.