PDA

View Full Version : Feeble Met Police Response Fuelled Riots

Dedworth
28th November 2011, 17:17
A lack of confidence in the police response to the initial riots in London in August led to further disturbances across England, a report has concluded.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-15913881

I wonder how many hundreds of thousands of pounds has it cost for the inquiry to come up with this blindingly obvious conclusion :angry:

sim&lil
29th November 2011, 07:19
Police need more officers and the Tories want to cut the number of officers. Who wants the best for the UK? Not Cameroon and his cronies.

Dedworth
29th November 2011, 13:06
Police need more officers and the Tories want to cut the number of officers. Who wants the best for the UK? Not Cameroon and his cronies.

What's that untrue statement got to do with the cause of the riots ? The inquiry found that they were not politically motivated (by cuts) much to the embarrassment of left wing handwringers but purely for criminal looting.

The only problem with the Police is that they've been hamstrung by more than a decade of political correctness, form filling, 'elf and safety etc.

These riots would have been nipped in the bud by early deployment of significant manpower and rigorous use of batons. Instead we saw the lily livered Met Police umming and ahhing over risk assesments, targets etc whilst the feral scum ran amok.

sim&lil
1st December 2011, 02:33
Untrue?

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/politics/2011/08/12/riots-david-cameron-will-still-cut-16-000-frontline-police-115875-23338207/

Don't tell me, what do I expect from leftie newspapers. Same story reported in the Telegraph and the Times, strangely not in the mail though, quel surprise.

gWaPito
1st December 2011, 03:06
The British police need powers to dish out the same medicine as the American Police....no messing about, get stuck into them....ponses like that Floyd's singer's son may think twice before being brave.

Dedworth
1st December 2011, 11:15
The British police need powers to dish out the same medicine as the American Police....no messing about, get stuck into them....ponses like that Floyd's singer's son may think twice before being brave.

G - see my thread here - Greater Manchester Police getting stuck in :xxgrinning--00xx3:

http://filipinaroses.com/showthread.php/32961-Manchester-Riot-Cops-Dish-it-Out?highlight=dish+it

i1b74BdPfSQ

That Charlie Gilmour is a repugnant specimen - hopefully now he's out of the jail health & safety vulnerable prisoner protection situation he will get the good hiding he thoroughly deserves

andy222
1st December 2011, 11:39
What's that untrue statement got to do with the cause of the riots ? The inquiry found that they were not politically motivated (by cuts) much to the embarrassment of left wing handwringers but purely for criminal looting.

The only problem with the Police is that they've been hamstrung by more than a decade of political correctness, form filling, 'elf and safety etc.

These riots would have been nipped in the bud by early deployment of significant manpower and rigorous use of batons. Instead we saw the lily livered Met Police umming and ahhing over risk assesments, targets etc whilst the feral scum ran amok.

I think the BIG question is what caused the riots in the first place?????

Dedworth
1st December 2011, 11:54
I think the BIG question is what caused the riots in the first place?????

Pure criminality and a limp wristed response from the Met Police who had many officers busy doing Risk and Ethnic Equality Assessments whilst the feral scum were helping themselves to truckloads of LCD TV's

andy222
2nd December 2011, 09:35
I dont think thats the last of it. I think there will be more riots as poor families feel the squeeze with the cutbacks and cost of living rising. I hope I am wrong.