PDA

View Full Version : Are British guys really easy to fall in-love with? then can you introduce me to one

Vische
26th November 2011, 12:13
Hello i'm a newbie here but i enjoyed reading the forums here even i'm not yet a member then, but now i'am a member and i would like to start a fresh new me cause i've been scammed lately, i thought my boyfriend is a British but then it turns out to be a scam. I've fallen for him and now he broke my heart.

So to my curiosity i want to know how a British guy loves a Pinay women like me, can someone introduce me to somebody between age 34-48 years old and willing to marry a Filipina.

I'm still single and no children. Willing to move wherever my other part wants me.

I just want a guy who will love me as me and respect me as a woman and as his partner....

Thanx, hope to hear from you guys, you really help me a lot, this may be my start moving on..... :)

grahamw48
26th November 2011, 12:40
Hi Vische.:)

Well, I can only speak for myself , and of course yes, I'm a REALLY easy person to fall in love with. lol :icon_lol:

Seriously though, I'm 100% sure there will be 1000s of GENUINE British guys wanting to chat to you and make a relationship with you, but it's like any other relationship, you need to take the time to work out whether there is true emotion and commitment behind the easy to say words. :)

Try to judge the man and the relationship exactly the same as you would if you'd met him back home, and also make sure that you both realise that there are obstacles that you will need to overcome (visa requirements and visits to the Phils by him) before you can ever make those daydreams become reality.

You have already made a great first step by joining this forum, as there are members here who can demonstrate through their own experiences that this kind of relationship really can succeed and bring happiness to both partners.....as long as they have their eyes open and are willing to adapt to the ways of each other's cultures. :)

scottishbride
26th November 2011, 12:55
Goodluck finding your new love.. You know the best thing is do not look for love it will come in unexpected ways. I myself, was heartbroken too.. before I met my wonderful husband. The dude fooled me! I never thought he was MARRIED MAN!( What more, he is married to 3 different girls in the Philippines and he married me too! :cwm23: So don't rush yourself in finding love.. What I did was I move on, Filed annullment since my marriage to him is null and void.

grahamw48
26th November 2011, 13:23
I should have added...now that there are social networking sites like Facebook, once you feel you know the person well enough, ask to be a friend on their Facebook.

That is an entirely reasonable request, and if they are genuine and nothing to hide they will be happy to share their public personality and daily life with you. No secrets !

You can afford to be choosy, so BE CHOOSY. :)

My Filipina girlfiend is on my facebook as 'in relationship' with me (and on this forum), and I'm proud that she is.

Arthur Little
26th November 2011, 13:57

Well, I can only speak for myself , and of course yes, I'm a REALLY easy person to fall in love with. lol :icon_lol: ...

... and MODEST with it! ;)

Arthur Little
26th November 2011, 14:05
But, of course, Graham's RIGHT ... as too, is Scottish bride - and BOTH speak a lot of sense!! :)

Vische
26th November 2011, 14:07

Well, I can only speak for myself , and of course yes, I'm a REALLY easy person to fall in love with. lol :icon_lol:

Seriously though, I'm 100% sure there will be 1000s of GENUINE British guys wanting to chat to you and make a relationship with you, but it's like any other relationship, you need to take the time to work out whether there is true emotion and commitment behind the easy to say words. :)

Try to judge the man and the relationship exactly the same as you would if you'd met him back home, and also make sure that you both realise that there are obstacles that you will need to overcome (visa requirements and visits to the Phils by him) before you can ever make those daydreams become reality.

You have already made a great first step by joining this forum, as there are members here who can demonstrate through their own experiences that this kind of relationship really can succeed and bring happiness to both partners.....as long as they have their eyes open and are willing to adapt to the ways of each other's cultures. :)

Thanx graham, i know the problems and the long arrangements of papers cause i already consulted that cause i thought he's not a scam hahahaha... so im prepared for a lot of changes even my family... but then i got interested in english or british guys when i do some research with that scam, your culture are quite same to us.... British guys are said to be gentlemen, with moral value and very good man ...

Vische
26th November 2011, 14:10
Goodluck finding your new love.. You know the best thing is do not look for love it will come in unexpected ways. I myself, was heartbroken too.. before I met my wonderful husband. The dude fooled me! I never thought he was MARRIED MAN!( What more, he is married to 3 different girls in the Philippines and he married me too! :cwm23: So don't rush yourself in finding love.. What I did was I move on, Filed annullment since my marriage to him is null and void.

Wow thanx scottishbride, i guess there's really two face in every place... Thank you i learned my lesson now so im quite careful and i guess your there guys for some advice, you really help me a lot...

Vische
26th November 2011, 14:10
I should have added...now that there are social networking sites like Facebook, once you feel you know the person well enough, ask to be a friend on their Facebook.

That is an entirely reasonable request, and if they are genuine and nothing to hide they will be happy to share their public personality and daily life with you. No secrets !

You can afford to be choosy, so BE CHOOSY. :)

My Filipina girlfiend is on my facebook as 'in relationship' with me (and on this forum), and I'm proud that she is.

Im so much thankful to you graham48 you really is the man .... :)

Vische
26th November 2011, 14:11
... and MODEST with it! ;)

:icon_lol: :icon_lol: nice one

Vische
26th November 2011, 14:12
But, of course, Graham's RIGHT ... as too, is Scottish bride - and BOTH speak a lot of sense!! :)

You too Arthur Little Thanx a lot..... your such an angel ... please always guide us ... Harigato gozaimasuta .... :) :):)

mickcant
26th November 2011, 14:19
Hello Vische:Wave:
You have everything going for you, there are lots of decent British men who would love to be able to meet you, and hopefully go on to form a relationship and marriage.

I am out of your age range, being far too old, but did fall in love and married a Filipina in 2008.

But she scammed me in that she only wanted money and a settlement visa to be able to live and work in the UK, she did not want us to be together.
I loved her as much as it is possible to love, but her feelings for me were very shallow, and I ended up divorcing her.

All Filipina’s are beautiful woman and I still believe most also want a loving relationship.

All the best,
Mick.:)

malchard888
26th November 2011, 15:05
Viche,

u might appreciate chatting to my fiancée, she is cuurently in manila leaving for the uk on tuesday as she has got her visa. U will get a mail from her shortly, i hope she can guide u regarding british men
Malcolm

Vische
26th November 2011, 15:11
Hello Vische:Wave:
You have everything going for you, there are lots of decent British men who would love to be able to meet you, and hopefully go on to form a relationship and marriage.

I am out of your age range, being far too old, but did fall in love and married a Filipina in 2008.

But she scammed me in that she only wanted money and a settlement visa to be able to live and work in the UK, she did not want us to be together.
I loved her as much as it is possible to love, but her feelings for me were very shallow, and I ended up divorcing her.

All Filipina’s are beautiful woman and I still believe most also want a loving relationship.

All the best,

Oh so sorry Mickcant, recently im also been scammed of my 'london-bf' which is not even a british, i guess you have been also fooled, that recent scammed bf i just love him so much and its my first time in having a relationship in chat but there i was heartbroken, thanx to this forum they helped me decide and support me a lot.... Wish you had met another woman ...

Vische
26th November 2011, 15:13
Viche,

u might appreciate chatting to my fiancée, she is cuurently in manila leaving for the uk on tuesday as she has got her visa. U will get a mail from her shortly, i hope she can guide u regarding british men
Malcolm

Yeah thanx malchard888, thanx for the offer, you guys are the best ... im only 2 days here and there you are welcoming me so much ...

malchard888
26th November 2011, 15:16
is yr e mail working as my fiancée loida has sent u a mail but it doesnt seem to be going through
malcolm

Vische
27th November 2011, 01:59
is yr e mail working as my fiancée loida has sent u a mail but it doesnt seem to be going through
malcolm

yeah its working malchard888 infact all the reply here in this forum is redirected to my email, maybe she's trying the ym, i have a different address there.... anyway thanx so much ..... but can you try sending me an email again, thanx :)

GraceAdam
27th November 2011, 03:22
Hello Vische,

I hope you can really find a guy that will accept and love you for who you are.. :)

Never give up.. :) yeah I think British is more responsible/true to their words compared to any other nationalities.. but this is only my opinion because I have an ex who is a French and American but they were just good with their flowering words and left me hanging in the air.

My British fiancee filled all the love I was longing before with my ex's, he is so true, responsible and gentleman.. I think British are born that way! :)

So, never give up and pray :) God is still writing your own love story for you! :)

Blesslady
27th November 2011, 05:46
Hello!
Everyone i am new here and didn't introduce myself yet,
i am married to englishman who is originally from bath.
my husband will work in exeter and we need to move there
soon, once i get my Visa if God's permit.I am hoping to meet
fellow filipino's in exeter soon as i get there.but now i am
leaving far from my husband:bigcry: because i am still here
in the philippines.Its really nice to be here in forum, because
you feel not alone and the important thing is that i am learning
lots.thank's to everyone for sharing all info's.its big help for the
beginner's like me.and I wish to meet fellow filipino's who will leave
there in the U.K..:)

Blesslady
27th November 2011, 05:56
Hello!vishe,

welcome to the forum!its nice that you share your experienced from the past relationship move on dear.and i wish you will find soon the right Guy:) and like Grace and other says never give up and pray always.cheers!
and i agree that brittish are super caring,loving,loyal and faithful.they are like us...so we are match with brittish.:)

GraceAdam
27th November 2011, 06:01
Hello!vishe,

welcome to the forum!its nice that you share your experienced from the past relationship move on dear.and i wish you will find soon the right Guy:) and like Grace and other says never give up and pray always.cheers!
and i agree that brittish are super caring,loving,loyal and faithful.they are like us...so we are match with brittish.:)

yes ate.. :xxgrinning--00xx3: their LOVE is UNCONDITIONAL :D second to GOD! ;)

Blesslady
27th November 2011, 06:02
Sory Vische,i have to admit that my first posting was not intended here.sory its quiet
hard to be newbie:).I hope you will understand.i am super shy now and don't know how to delete my first posting.

sars_notd_virus
27th November 2011, 11:56
Are British guys really easy to fall in-love with?

Although I'm a pain in the ar$e, my husband didnt give me a hard time in six years of being together:xxgrinning--00xx3:

So.....yes, british guys are easy to fall in love with but you must learn how to manage their moans and grumpiness:D;)

joebloggs
27th November 2011, 12:22

Although I'm a pain in the ar$e, my husband didnt give me a hard time in six years of being together:xxgrinning--00xx3:

So.....yes, british guys are easy to fall in love with but you must learn how to manage their moans and grumpiness:D;)

you sound like my wife :D

:xxparty-smiley-004:

here's to long time suffering husbands everywhere :Beer::party-smiley-012::xxgrinning--00xx3:

i wasn't moaning or grumpy b4 i got married :cwm24::cwm3:, i always tell the misses she made me this way :rolleyes::icon_lol:

Vische
27th November 2011, 12:32
Hello Vische,

I hope you can really find a guy that will accept and love you for who you are.. :)

Never give up.. :) yeah I think British is more responsible/true to their words compared to any other nationalities.. but this is only my opinion because I have an ex who is a French and American but they were just good with their flowering words and left me hanging in the air.

My British fiancee filled all the love I was longing before with my ex's, he is so true, responsible and gentleman.. I think British are born that way! :)

So, never give up and pray :) God is still writing your own love story for you! :)

Thanx GraceAdam, i really appreciate that ... thank you ... maraming salamat ;)

Vische
27th November 2011, 12:33
Sory Vische,i have to admit that my first posting was not intended here.sory its quiet
hard to be newbie:).I hope you will understand.i am super shy now and don't know how to delete my first posting.

Its ok, im also a newbie and in my first post i don't know where it goes hahahaha ...:icon_lol:

malchard888
27th November 2011, 12:33
if u search for her on facebook as loida seminiano and contact her that way, she will be happy to give u advice lady to lady, she currently has problems with her e mail annd cant log into this forum currently.
malcolm

Vische
27th November 2011, 12:34

Thanx for the notes :), im gonna be ready for that :icon_lol:

Vische
27th November 2011, 12:35
you sound like my wife :D

:xxparty-smiley-004:

here's to long time suffering husbands everywhere :Beer::party-smiley-012::xxgrinning--00xx3:

i wasn't moaning or grumpy b4 i got married :cwm24::cwm3:, i always tell the misses she made me this way :rolleyes::icon_lol:

Really? hahahaha :icon_lol:

Blesslady
27th November 2011, 12:39
Thanks vische..how are you now?xx

Vische
27th November 2011, 12:43
if u search for her on facebook as loida seminiano and contact her that way, she will be happy to give u advice lady to lady, she currently has problems with her e mail annd cant log into this forum currently.
malcolm

Ok thank you malchard88.... salamat :)

mickcant
27th November 2011, 13:44
Oh so sorry Mickcant, recently im also been scammed of my 'london-bf' which is not even a british, i guess you have been also fooled, that recent scammed bf i just love him so much and its my first time in having a relationship in chat but there i was heartbroken, thanx to this forum they helped me decide and support me a lot.... Wish you had met another woman ...

Hi Vische:Wave:
I had meant to post my original post in your other thread:crazy:

Really to just show it is not always the Filipina being scammed:Erm:

I do know I was unlucky in the one I fell in love with, it would not put me off trying again
but I have since retired and do not think I could show enough funds to support a visa applacation:ReadIt:

Take care,

-sillybilly-
27th November 2011, 16:37
English man are well easy to love...no fuss! Just teach them to eat meat with bones and He'll join you for dinner! BUT they can be very tight with money...:D

Terpe
27th November 2011, 20:00
English man are well easy to love...no fuss! Just teach them to eat meat with bones and He'll join you for dinner! BUT they can be very tight with money...:D

That's just what my wife thinks too :doh

He He He, many a true word is spoken in jest :D

Moy
27th November 2011, 21:17
In life, we will get random results if we have not specified what we want. Identifying and understanding what it is that we need in a relationship, allows us to set clear intentions, and in doing so, moves us closer to realizing our intended desires.:rolleyes::xxgrinning--00xx3:

andy222
27th November 2011, 21:21
Hi Vische, Just take your time there are scammers all over the world even in this country. Dont let your heart rule your head. Best of luck.:xxgrinning--00xx3:.

Vische
28th November 2011, 04:03
Thanks vische..how are you now?xx

Im quite ok now, a little bit teary all of a sudden but i can smile now, since i have so many friends who cheer me up my tears are mixed sadness and happiness for i'am so thankful i have great friends and family who support me all the way..... I hope i can find my true prince charming soon ... :)

Thanx guys

Vische
28th November 2011, 04:04

Im quite ok with tight in money im somewhat quite like that also hahahahaha :icon_lol:

Vische
28th November 2011, 04:05
In life, we will get random results if we have not specified what we want. Identifying and understanding what it is that we need in a relationship, allows us to set clear intentions, and in doing so, moves us closer to realizing our intended desires.:rolleyes::xxgrinning--00xx3:

nice one and thanx Moy :)

Vische
28th November 2011, 04:07
Hi Vische, Just take your time there are scammers all over the world even in this country. Dont let your heart rule your head. Best of luck.:xxgrinning--00xx3:.

Thanx andy222, yeah i guess its so true its just a pity they used true love to tricked people i hope they can still find happiness inspite on what their doing.... :icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:

Stevie
1st December 2011, 18:16

I am not tight with money ... just very careful :D ... Anyone for a chicken wing? :xxgrinning--00xx3:

MissAna
1st December 2011, 18:33
good luck :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Vische
3rd December 2011, 11:19
good luck :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Thanx MissAna hope i will be lucky ....

Peter D
3rd December 2011, 17:08
Hello Vische and good luck with your search . Yes we are easy to fall in love with but dont get scammed again , thankfully you have not been taken for a ride financially as well . I would put myself forward as a potential friend but unfortunately I am still going through the ' trying to move on ' stage following the break up with my partner of 10 years and being self critical I would not make anyone a good partner at the moment . I have not been to the Philippines recently but I did years ago and had a few relationships which with the benefit of hindsight probably had more chance of succeeding than the broken one I now have , hence my interest now . One girlfriend scammed me in a way , she had about five other foreign boyfriends on the go at the same time but I was philosophical about it for a while reasoning that if I was really 100% committed she would drop the others but inevitably it fizzled out due to the lack of trust and thats as important as being in love .

MissAna
3rd December 2011, 19:02
Thanx MissAna hope i will be lucky ....

you're welcome! i'm sure you'll find Mr. Right soon! :)

Vische
4th December 2011, 13:38
Hello Vische and good luck with your search . Yes we are easy to fall in love with but dont get scammed again , thankfully you have not been taken for a ride financially as well . I would put myself forward as a potential friend but unfortunately I am still going through the ' trying to move on ' stage following the break up with my partner of 10 years and being self critical I would not make anyone a good partner at the moment . I have not been to the Philippines recently but I did years ago and had a few relationships which with the benefit of hindsight probably had more chance of succeeding than the broken one I now have , hence my interest now . One girlfriend scammed me in a way , she had about five other foreign boyfriends on the go at the same time but I was philosophical about it for a while reasoning that if I was really 100% committed she would drop the others but inevitably it fizzled out due to the lack of trust and thats as important as being in love .

Thank you Mr. Peter D. for your insights and for telling me your story. Its really hard when someone you truly love has tricked you and moreover in my part i fall in-love with the guy i didn't know cause the picture is not him, its really funny and really hurt at the same time. That is my first time having a foreigner for a lover and a chatmate cause im not into chatting that's maybe i became an easy target, but since i met him there's this interest in me that i begin to like British guys cause when i searched all about british guys i somewhat love their attitude and being a gentlemen is really a lovable (cause there's few gentlemen this days) and that is also the thing that brought me to doubt that this scammer that im talking to is not a British guy.

Well for now im really thankful i met the guys here in this forum, they are the one that helps me survive the trauma i had, they support me and even help me to file a scam report in some UK website. Maybe if i didn't met this guys i probably be so down today and feel bad for myself, and unable to move on this fast.

Now i can smile again and laugh unlike those days that my eyes is like a faucet hahahaha :icon_lol: i can even laugh now to jokes about this scammer... i guess friends and family really helps in moving on, so i think if your still on the verge of moving on, you can count on me as one of your confidante, a friend who will listen to your ideas and whatever comes in your mind that you want to spill it out ... just want to listen ... it helps really ... from my experience ... since that is the 2nd time i fall in-love in my whole life :)

But its ok to hibernate, it helps me but while hibernating its more easy when you talk to somebody like chatting in this group, they are the one who support me with their kind words and harsh but really an inspirational words ..... And also prayers to God for support.... Hope you will move on too sooner, cause its really nice and its warm in your heart when you smile.

Its much easier to cross the bridge with someone or to carry a big burden with a friend....

grahamw48
4th December 2011, 13:44
What a positive and helpful post, and if I may say so, written in excellent English. :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Vische
4th December 2011, 13:51
Hi Vische:Wave:
I had meant to post my original post in your other thread:crazy:

Really to just show it is not always the Filipina being scammed:Erm:

I do know I was unlucky in the one I fell in love with, it would not put me off trying again
but I have since retired and do not think I could show enough funds to support a visa applacation:ReadIt:

Take care,

Thank you Mick, that really helps me. And i hope you'll still find the love of your life. :)

Vische
4th December 2011, 14:02
What a positive and helpful post, and if I may say so, written in excellent English. :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Wooaaahhh thanx grahamw48 ... im glad you think my english is excellent maybe im just on a good mood that i wrote those lines hahahaha ....:icon_lol: :Cuckoo:

gWaPito
4th December 2011, 20:44

That's a bit of a sweeping statement :icon_lol:

You'll find the tightest come from Scotland :icon_lol:

The Australians say we have short arms, deep pockets ou:icon_lol:

Gentle Brother
4th December 2011, 22:20
Hi vische. It's good to see the level of advice you 're getting. It's just a matter of time and you'll make it to your promise land. Wish you good luck.

Arthur Little
4th December 2011, 22:54
That's a bit of a sweeping statement :icon_lol:

You'll find the tightest come from Scotland :icon_lol:

Oi ! THAT'S :yeahthat: another s~w~e~e~p~i~n~g statement ...

Arthur Little
4th December 2011, 22:59
... but I :Kilt: shall just B~R~U~S~H :D it off! :)

grahamw48
4th December 2011, 23:28
Ayup sithee...:ReadIt:

A Yorkshireman is a Scotsman with all the generosity squeezed out of him.

'Ear all, see all, say nowt;
Eyt all, sup all, pay nowt;
And if ivver tha does owt fer nowt -
Do it fer thissen.

Vische
5th December 2011, 11:49
Hi vische. It's good to see the level of advice you 're getting. It's just a matter of time and you'll make it to your promise land. Wish you good luck.

Woaaaahhh promise land .... nice :icon_lol:
Thanx Gentle Brother!