PDA

View Full Version : help anyone know

winner
30th May 2007, 23:36
hi to all anyone know when your new wife goes to get her fingerscans and pic taken and takes all her supporting documents and visa free for a spouse visa will thay see her than or will thay say you have to come back to embassy cos it long way or here to keep comeing backand forward from egros oriental any one know any think many thanks winner:Brick:

aromulus
31st May 2007, 00:24
As the new system is starting tomorrow, May 31st, we won't know what really is going to happen, until it does........:NoNo:
My Jet will have to travel from Cebu, and it will be also very inconvenient.:NoNo:
I fired an e-mail to the relevant office, but I doubt I am going to get an answer this side of next Easter.:Brick:

joebloggs
31st May 2007, 10:47
As the new system is starting tomorrow, May 31st, we won't know what really is going to happen, until it does........:NoNo:
My Jet will have to travel from Cebu, and it will be also very inconvenient.:NoNo:
I fired an e-mail to the relevant office, but I doubt I am going to get an answer this side of next Easter.:Brick:

aromulus, i thought your wife was in the UK with you ? :Erm:

aromulus
31st May 2007, 12:05
aromulus, i thought your wife was in the UK with you ? :Erm:

Not yet, Joe.:NoNo:
We finally managed to get the marriage certificate out of the NSO this morning.

So next step, change of name on her passport, then quick call to Manila to arrange appointment to deliver the bumf, and do the various other bits.:xxgrinning--00xx3:
Bit of luck and wind in the sails, maybe I will get to pick her up from Manc airport towards the end of July...:Hellooo:

winner
31st May 2007, 12:54
good luck we be puting all our papers to enbssy mid july my wife just phone me from cebu had senermr and gets her passport back sometime next week paper work paper work when will it stop she on boat now going back home to bayawan city negos

joebloggs
31st May 2007, 13:34

So next step, change of name on her passport, then quick call to Manila to arrange appointment to deliver the bumf, and do the various other bits.:xxgrinning--00xx3:
Bit of luck and wind in the sails, maybe I will get to pick her up from Manc airport towards the end of July...:Hellooo:

:xxgrinning--00xx3: good luck to you and your wife, Manc airport is good :D not many southerners or scousers there :xxgrinning--00xx3:

aromulus
31st May 2007, 16:51
:xxgrinning--00xx3: good luck to you and your wife, Manc airport is good :D not many southerners or scousers there :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Thanks, It has been a frustrating couple of months, but it seems that things are moving now.:xxgrinning--00xx3:

Slowly but surely.:xxgrinning--00xx3:

The annoying factor is the sudden change. I appreciate it is done for security purposes, but it makes things a bit more difficult and expensive, with trip to the Embassy, food, lodgings for the night before, pocket money, taxis, etc, etc. I know that jet is very frugal with her spends, to the point of having extremely short arms and very deep pockets. :D
But the temptation in the big city... especially if one her sisters tags along.... :cwm24:
So many malls, so little time................ :Rasp: Free aircon........
Wow......... That's a nice handbag......... Ring... shoes... Whathaveyou....:bigcry:
Oh, well....:doh Live and learn...

zheanney
31st May 2007, 19:08

hi there! just wanna give u an advice... your wife needs to attend the cfo seminar first before applying for a change of name on her passport. i applied at manila dfa last month but they didnt accept my application because i dont have yet my cfo cert. i also asked them about the cfo stamp they told me to go back to their office to get the stamp when i get the visa.

i followed one of the advice here on when and how to apply for change of name and when to attend a cfo seminar but unfortunately dfa has change some of their requirements without updating their site:NoNo:

aromulus
31st May 2007, 19:15
hi there! just wanna give u an advice... your wife needs to attend the cfo seminar first before applying for a change of name on her passport. i applied at manila dfa last month but they didnt accept my application because i dont have yet my cfo cert. i also asked them about the cfo stamp they told me to go back to their office to get the stamp when i get the visa.

i followed one of the advice here on when and how to apply for change of name and when to attend a cfo seminar but unfortunately dfa has change some of their requirements without updating their site:NoNo:

Thanks for the info, is appreciated.:xxgrinning--00xx3:

I will tell Jet about it when she comes online tonight.
I am sure she will more than enthusiastic.... :cwm23: but, hey if it's got to be done, might as well do it and get it out of the way now.:xxgrinning--00xx3:
At least once the visa is issued, all she needs to do, is to go back for the stamp.:D And get that Manc flight...:Hellooo:

zheanney
31st May 2007, 19:24
you are welcome:) and congrats to both of u waiting time will be over soon, ull be together again:)

God bless

andypaul
31st May 2007, 21:49

oiiii the govement in london bulit them regional airports to stop you non london types from chatting and being friendly to the tourists at heathrow:Rasp: . Otherwise when they come to london they will expect us to be polite and friendly as well:angry: .