PDA

View Full Version : get together

stevewool
21st November 2011, 14:58
hi all we are planning a little get together dec 17th, well Emma and the girls are planning us men will just follow:icon_lol:, its meeting here in derby then of to eat at all you can eat buffet, then back to our house for music and drinks and just to relax and talk between friends, anyone that would like to come and it would be nice to meet up with tou all, just say yep, if you cant make it well , still friends we will be, those that travel far may be put up, but then again may not:icon_lol:, see ya later:)

grahamw48
21st November 2011, 15:05
Might take you up on that if this particular grumpy old man hasn't flown off to the Phils. :D

I just need a glass and a seat out of the way in the corner, where I can sit and chew my gums while sneaking furtive glances at other people's
gorgeous women. :cwm24:

Englishman2010
21st November 2011, 15:51
It sounds great Steve:xxgrinning--00xx3: I have a family wedding to attend that day, but if I can get away early I would love to join you all. I'll let you know nearer the time:)

sars_notd_virus
21st November 2011, 17:16
I would love to be there , but work wont permit me..anyways, enjoy everyone!!:):xxgrinning--00xx3:

raynaputi
21st November 2011, 17:17
Well I want to be there too...but it depends on Keith.. :D i think it's kinda far from us...:Erm:

Englishman2010
21st November 2011, 17:45
Well I want to be there too...but it depends on Keith.. :D i think it's kinda far from us...:Erm:

An hour and a half to 2 hours max from North Wales to Steve and Emma's:xxgrinning--00xx3:

Doc Alan
21st November 2011, 20:41
Well done Steve and Emma for offering hospitality - again :xxgrinning--00xx3:
Will let you know nearer the time :).

Terpe
21st November 2011, 21:34
Hey Steve, I would love to meet up with you, Emma and other members too.
My biggest issue is how to best manage my 'old fella'
We often have weekends away for our sanity which needs respite booking. Please let us decide a little later how we can do it. If we can we will. BTW we would book a hotel so no need to be concerned on that 'space' concern (even we are both 'cowboys')

What a great offer you both make. Thanks so much for posting that.

grahamw48
21st November 2011, 21:43
'best manage my 'old fella' ? :Erm:

...Person rather than appendage, I assume you mean. :icon_lol:

scott&ligaya
23rd November 2011, 07:39
hi Steve & Emma , that is our wedding anniversary... seems like a nice way to spend it.. will be in touch... tempted to surprise Ligaya, book a smart hotel, flowers, spa treatment etc... she does not go on here much so let me see what I can arrange.

jastinewhine
23rd November 2011, 19:44
hi there... is it okey to join and meet you guys?

malditako
23rd November 2011, 21:12
hi there... is it okey to join and meet you guys?

of course its ok...everyones welcome :)

Doc Alan
26th November 2011, 13:00
I'm definitely going - see you there ! :xxgrinning--00xx3: