PDA

View Full Version : Sham marriage scum caged

Dedworth
18th November 2011, 20:14
The Pakistani groom got 12 months, Hungarian Bride 10 months and her cousin 6 months

Limp sentences but as long as they're deported... :D

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2062678/Elizabeth-Balogh-arrested-paid-400-marry-stranger-fake-wedding.html#ixzz1e5OC0D5R

John_10
18th November 2011, 20:23
should be deported stright away then banned from ever entering the Uk again. :D

Terpe
18th November 2011, 20:26

Wouldn't argue with that at all. :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Dedworth
18th November 2011, 20:27

It ain't rocket science is it John but the UKBA don't seem to view it that way. They'd certainly think twice about transgressing immigration laws if they were dealt with in the Singapore way with a serious thrashing :xxaction-smiley-047

grahamw48
18th November 2011, 20:28
Agreed. :xxgrinning--00xx3:

I'd want a damned sight more than 400 quid....plus at least 10 erherms :)

andy222
19th November 2011, 11:36
Yes I wonder how many more there is like that going on?

tuft249
19th November 2011, 18:58
calling people scum for wanting a better life isnt really very nice is it Dedworth? sham marriage is exactly what most people would say of a marriage of a filipina & a western person? every other person that turns up in uk is granted asylum for no reason whatsoever. nearest available safe country could never be uk.

indeed this website carries adverts for immigration lawyers that help people stay here that are here for economic gain only. pakistan is a commonwealth country more right to be here than other nations.

grahamw48
19th November 2011, 19:15
Hmmm. :Erm:

No, I won't say it. :NoNo:

gWaPito
19th November 2011, 20:58
calling people scum for wanting a better life isnt really very nice is it Dedworth? sham marriage is exactly what most people would say of a marriage of a filipina & a western person? every other person that turns up in uk is granted asylum for no reason whatsoever. nearest available safe country could never be uk.

indeed this website carries adverts for immigration lawyers that help people stay here that are here for economic gain only. pakistan is a commonwealth country more right to be here than other nations.

My dear old mother wouldn't call my marriage a sham, neither would the rest of my family, thank you very much.

What Ded and a great many others on here are saying, ME INCLUDED is that we are sick and tired of all the bogus marriages of people mostly from the sub continent trying to gain entry illegally.

You only got to watch border control which consists mainly of people from the sub continent (I wonder why) and watch the desperate measures these people are willing to go through.

Thus, the UKBA raise the requirement bar.
In turn making it very difficult for many of the forum members to get there loved ones here.

Visit visas are notoriously difficult to obtain because that's the main one that's been abused. We have members settled here with young families who have great difficulty getting that visa now when it wasn't the case a while back.

Hence all the bitterness.

Yes, Pakistan is/was? a commonwealth and they have just as much right to be here as Filipino partners but, be here legally. Not through a bogus marriage :)

andy222
20th November 2011, 22:52
Food for thought there Mark.

Dedworth
21st November 2011, 02:13

I won't be joining your club pal

http://www.sterlingtimes.org/tufty.jpg

- no need for me to stop and listen to your inane, moronic comments, thanks to others for their suitable response

andy222
21st November 2011, 07:09

Just because they are or were in the commonwealth does not give them the right to come here illegally. Philippine people intergrate here they can speak english.

grahamw48
21st November 2011, 10:48
I'm really trying to keep my gob shut. :D

Arthur Little
22nd November 2011, 03:10
What Ded and a great many others on here are saying, *ME INCLUDED, is that we are sick and tired of all the bogus marriages of people trying to gain entry illegally.

And *ME ... these people "screw it up" for GENUINE others desperately trying to come here by legitimate means. :angry:

andy222
22nd November 2011, 08:54
Nice one Arthur.:xxgrinning--00xx3:.

Dedworth
22nd November 2011, 18:47
Yet another appalling sham marriage story here, they should string these grubs up :angry:

A Bangladeshi student married a woman 22 years his senior to remain in Britain and then flew four more 'brides' into the UK to wed his friends in sham marriages, a court heard.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2064813/Bangladeshi-student-sham-wedding-flew-4-brides-UK-marry-friends.html#ixzz1eSQ4tdTX

Arthur Little
22nd November 2011, 19:08
Nice one Arthur.:xxgrinning--00xx3:.

Thanks, Andy. It's a fact, though :rolleyes: ... if it weren't for such shenanigans, getting a visa - ANY kind of visa - would be relatively straightforward!

grahamw48
22nd November 2011, 19:13
Too true Arthur, and so damned infuriating.

Yet another aspect of ILLEGAL immigration that the incompetent fools in government and their brown-nosing pension-preserving employees have failed us on. :angry: