PDA

View Full Version : Further investigation for spouse visa

joanbubu
15th November 2011, 15:05
Hi all, hope you all can give me some advices!

I logged in my spouse visa in HK on 30 Sep and 5 days later received an email said they need to clarify the english cert. Cut the long story short, after 3 weeks that has been clarified and I was told that my application was sent to UK for further investigation.

I was confident that my application should meet with the requirement. How come they still want to investigate?? What do they really investigate for? Any idea? Its been week 7 already and still haven't heard anything from them. Does it mean my application will be refused?

Thanks guys, need some positive vibes also...

joebloggs
15th November 2011, 19:53
no it doesn't necessary mean that you've been refused just because you been waiting longer than some people, it could be just a random check on documents you submitted.:Erm:

joanbubu
16th November 2011, 06:11
Thanks Joe x

joebloggs
16th November 2011, 11:55
many people have waited nearly 3 months for the result, years ago the embassy :censored: me off so much after i waited 3 months, i emailed every manager i could at the embassy, telling them what :censored: serivce they provided, and if they were going to refusal the visa, get on with it, so i could start an appeal, later that da i got an email from a Brit at the embassy telling me my wife could pick her visa up :D

thou i wouldn't advise doing it :NoNo:

joanbubu
17th November 2011, 15:48
Thanks again Joe, you really a star to comfort me.

I stayed in UK with my then bf/fiance for 10 months (my passport allows me to stay for 6 months without visa, so we went for a short trips in between). I have been unemployed, and living on my own saving and my husband's support for almost 3 years. We have no joint bank account. Do you think that's why they suspect my application?

joanbubu
18th November 2011, 10:32
got my visa today YEAH!

andy222
18th November 2011, 11:41
Great news joan Im happy for you.:xxgrinning--00xx3:

Terpe
18th November 2011, 11:43
got my visa today YEAH!

Congratulations and well done :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Another good news story. :Jump:

joebloggs
18th November 2011, 14:12
got my visa today YEAH!

:Jump: great news :xxgrinning--00xx3:

joanbubu
18th November 2011, 16:28
Thanks guys xxx

aim_angel
18th November 2011, 22:50
congratulations!!:Jump:

Arthur Little
19th November 2011, 00:29
Thanks again Joe, you really a star to comfort me.

:icon_lol: ... that's why Joe has a "chocolate-coloured STAR" alongside his avatar! Chocolate is reckoned to be a great comforter - like he is!

Arthur Little
19th November 2011, 00:53
got my visa today YEAH!

:) There you go! Heartiest congratulations, Joan from HK ... and :welcomex: to our friendly, online community. :xxgrinning--00xx3:

joanbubu
21st November 2011, 04:03
Actually, I was over excited when I received the email saying ''Your visa will be despatched shortly. Passports can normally be collected from the Visa Application Centre after 3 days. Applicants in Australia and New Zealand should allow 3 days before tracking their documents via the local post. UKBA-Manila Visa Hub''

I haven't received the visa yet.... I called the Guangzhou visa centre and asked if this means my visa is approved, the guy told me that it doesn't mean so. So I am extremely nervous now.

Have anyone received the same message and got the visa refused?

Joan x

haileylovely
21st November 2011, 04:18
Hi joan,dont worry,,thats a visa,

I got a message same as yours on Oct 24,then I received an email ,, ready for collection in Hongkong on Oct 28,,,

Congratulationss,,

joanbubu
21st November 2011, 04:45
Sorry hailey, see I am so nervous that didn't notice you have already mentioned.

lastlid
21st November 2011, 09:56
"Your visa will be dispatched shortly" means exactly that. :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Arthur Little
22nd November 2011, 02:34
I haven't received the visa yet.... I called the Guangzhou visa centre and asked if this means my visa is approved, the guy told me that it doesn't mean so. So I am extremely nervous now.

:rolleyes: "Helpful" guy by the sound of things!! :doh

Please try to relax ... your visa is MOST certainly on its way!

joanbubu
25th November 2011, 11:40
Thanks all, I ve got my passport with visa, and saying hi to you from Cheshire xx

lastlid
25th November 2011, 11:55
Thanks all, I ve got my passport with visa, and saying hi to you from Cheshire xx
WOW. In Cheshire already? That was quick.