PDA

View Full Version : Latest Westminster Trough Feeder News

Dedworth
14th November 2011, 18:38
one dies

Labour MP Alan Keen has died at the age of 73 after a battle with cancer, it was announced today.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2061360/Labour-MP-Alan-Keen-dies-cancer-aged-73.html#ixzz1dhbpO62u

Another is allowed back into the Lords despite failing to repay a penny of what she stole

Shamed Labour peer Baroness Uddin will be allowed to return to her seat in the House of Lords, despite failing to repay a penny of the money she was fined for cheating on her expenses.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2061006/Shamed-peer-Baroness-Uddin-allowed-House-Lords.html#ixzz1dhcAWcNO

imagine
14th November 2011, 18:43
:NoNo:

andy222
14th November 2011, 18:45
I can understand that dedworth its typical. One rule for them and one rule for us. No wonder the country is in a mess. Thanks for keeping us informed mate.:xxgrinning--00xx3: And politicians wonder why there is riots?

Englishman2010
14th November 2011, 18:51
I saw that ex-con Tory peer, Lord Taylor of Warwick was on BBc Breakfast this morning saying that his experience in prison will help him to become a better peer if he goes back into the Lords:doh

Dedworth
14th November 2011, 18:52
I can understand that dedworth its typical. One rule for them and one rule for us. No wonder the country is in a mess. Thanks for keeping us informed mate.:xxgrinning--00xx3: And politicians wonder why there is riots?

Thanks Andy - interesting article in the Mail comparing the thieving Baroness Uddin with another "Social Worker" who's just got 18 months for benefit cheating

If only she had followed the example of another social worker, 52-year-old Pola Uddin, who took the trouble to join a political party, and work her way up through her local council and a series of committee jobs to the point where Tony Blair made her a member of the House of Lords.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/debate/article-2061377/The-way-restore-confidence-Lords-boot-expenses-cheat-peers-Heres-done.html#ixzz1dhfQYOJU

It makes me feel like throwing up

Arthur Little
14th November 2011, 19:20
one dies

:rolleyes: "LATE" NEWS ...

Labour MP Alan Keen has died at the age of 73 after a battle with cancer, it was announced today.

... literally! :cwm24:

MP for Feltham and Heston in west London since 1992, Mr Keen was known for his passion for football, having worked as a scout for Middlesbrough before entering politics.

Scouts' motto :rolleyes: ... "Be Prepared - EXCEPT ...

He made up half of one of Parliament's husband-and-wife teams, with wife Ann ... serving as a health minister from 2007-10.

The pair were nicknamed 'Mr and Mrs Expenses' when they were caught up in the parliamentary expenses scandal, which contributed to Mrs Keen losing her seat last year.

... serving as a Health Minister failed to provide him with immunity to terminal illness in the end :anerikke: - NOR did it protect the reputations of he and his missus from disgrace, following their implication in the Parliamentary Expenses Scandal! :rolleyes:

andy222
14th November 2011, 20:48
Point taken Arthur but the Baroness should have gone to jail.:xxgrinning--00xx3:

Arthur Little
14th November 2011, 22:58
I saw that ex-con Tory peer, Lord Taylor of Warwick was on BBc Breakfast this morning saying that his experience in prison will help him to become a better peer if he goes back into the Lords:doh

On a more humorous note ... I've become a better pee~er :piss2: since my recent surgical procedure!

Englishman2010
14th November 2011, 23:10
On a more humorous note ... I've become a better pee~er :piss2: since my recent surgical procedure!

:xxgrinning--00xx3: Glad to learn everything went well Arthur....have your local Fire Brigade asked you if you can be ready on standby yet:icon_lol:

Arthur Little
14th November 2011, 23:18
:xxgrinning--00xx3: Glad to learn everything went well Arthur....

... :68711_thanx:, Ian.

Arthur Little
14th November 2011, 23:24
:xxgrinning--00xx3: have your local Fire Brigade asked you if you can be ready on standby yet:icon_lol:

:) Ready, willing and able ... should the "need" arise! :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Arthur Little
14th November 2011, 23:48
... the Baroness should have gone to jail. :xxgrinning--00xx3:

You're right, Andy; she SHOULD'VE ... :iagree:!

She [Lady Uddin] took the money in expenses for staying in London after saying the Kent flat was her real home. In fact she rarely visited it and was actually living in East London.

:lame: excuse ... someone in her position [of trust] OUGHT to have kent better! :cwm23:

grahamw48
15th November 2011, 00:59
Well, Guy Fawkes WAS from York you know. :Erm:

Englishman2010
15th November 2011, 09:40
Well, Guy Fawkes WAS from York you know. :Erm:

I believe Senor Guido Fawkes was of Spanish origin though and his terrorist actions were partially funded by the Spanish, with whom we were at war with for large parts of the 16th and 17th centuries.

The flippin' Yorkies have a long history of trechory by siding with overseas powers and the Church of Rome, right back to the Vikings and through the middle ages with the likes of Guido Fawkes and in the English Civil war. We should have built a wall from the Humber to the Mersey, to keep the Yorkies and the Scousers away from us southerners:icon_lol:

There is a slight problem with this plan for a wall, in that Old Trafford would geographically be in enemy territory. Therefore the solution would be to create a Cold War Berlin type situation for Manchester from the airport or train station to Old Trafford with safe passage for all 75000 of the southern United supporters who go to Manchester every second Saturday :D