Englishman2010
12th November 2011, 23:15
:xxgrinning--00xx3:

imagine
12th November 2011, 23:30
just deserts :laugher:

gWaPito
13th November 2011, 00:03
Probably one of those gypo types....any other decent young 21yo would be out playing with the girls

andy222
13th November 2011, 00:03
Torched? :laugher:

imagine
13th November 2011, 00:58
Probably one of those gypo types....any other decent young 21yo would be out playing with the girls

maybe he was looking for a hot date :laugher::laugher::laugher:

grahamw48
13th November 2011, 01:10
No flaming please. :ReadIt:

grahamw48
13th November 2011, 01:12
Is this a current story Dedworth ? :Erm:

Arthur Little
13th November 2011, 01:32
:yikes: ... SHOCKING !

grahamw48
13th November 2011, 01:33
.....made for us Arthur. :laugher:

Arthur Little
13th November 2011, 01:49
.....made for us Arthur. :laugher:

:iagree: ... clearly some BRIGHT spark clad in a cable-knit sweater!

grahamw48
13th November 2011, 01:52
Hey, don't use them all up at once ! :laugher:

grahamw48
13th November 2011, 01:53
I need to plug mine in somewhere. :D

tone
13th November 2011, 01:57
What a flaming shame!!!
I expect he had an electric personality before it got the better of him...

grahamw48
13th November 2011, 01:59
Oy.....haven't you got a pretty new wife to amuse ? :D

I'm off to bed guys.

Have fun. :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Arthur Little
13th November 2011, 02:05
Hey, don't use them all up at once ! :laugher:

I'm off to bed guys.

:yawn: ... mmm ... best we re-charge our batteries first, :iagree:

gWaPito
13th November 2011, 02:06
When this thread first cropped up 2hrs ago I'd just finished flicking through the Daily Mail.

A paper I haven't read for a while, its still the bundle of fun its always been :NoNo: but, its full of things we need to know.

Anyway, I thought Ded's thread could be about one of 2 stories I've just read.

The first about an English woman marrying a Gambian who promptly dumps her after getting his ILR from the infamous Croydon office.

Cutting a long story short, the UKBA are trying to push through a 5yr period before ILR is issued to deter would be scammers.

The 2nd story is about a Moroccan falsely claiming invalidity benefits to the tune of 400, 000 pounds.

These 2 sure deserve to be fried.

sim&lil
13th November 2011, 08:01
The Moroccan for sure, but as for the Gambian thats tough on the woman. She should have known better.

andy222
13th November 2011, 09:09
Or the somalian women who wants her 67 year old mother here.
Single when she came here now has 7 kids.:doh

grahamw48
13th November 2011, 11:12
Oh come on people, I've just got out of bed in a good mood ! :icon_lol:

gWaPito
13th November 2011, 17:08
The Moroccan for sure, but as for the Gambian thats tough on the woman. She should have known better.

Why should the woman of known better?

grahamw48
13th November 2011, 17:16
Perhaps because she was a wrinkly middle-aged person dating a much younger and more attractive partner from a 3rd world country ?:Erm:

Oh dear, now what am I saying ? :icon_lol:

Dedworth
13th November 2011, 18:15
It says in the Mail report that the piece of excrement is from Eastern Europe - I'd stick him on a cargo flight back there for the continuation of his medical treatment. Either that or I'd be happy to supply Birmingham City Hospital with an XL sized Clinical Waste Sack

The 21-year-old, thought to be Eastern European, was in a critical condition at Birmingham's City Hospital.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2060866/Metal-thief-fights-life-blast-electricity-sub-station.html#ixzz1dbfc9bD4

andy222
13th November 2011, 18:26
It says in the Mail report that the piece of excrement is from Eastern Europe - I'd stick him on a cargo flight back there for the continuation of his medical treatment. Either that or I'd be happy to supply Birmingham City Hospital with an XL sized Clinical Waste Sack

We have plenty of clinical waste sacks dedworth.:xxgrinning--00xx3:

gWaPito
13th November 2011, 18:59
Perhaps because she was a wrinkly middle-aged person dating a much younger and more attractive partner from a 3rd world country ?:Erm:

Oh dear, now what am I saying ? :icon_lol:

Not much hope for me then :D:xxgrinning--00xx3:

The Gambian is in fact 36yo with the face that looks like its been on the receiving end of a baseball bat hammering. She on the other hand an attractive 50 something.

Unbeknown to me the ILR can be revoked....the UKBA stated when the Mail asked them to comment on this case.

When the Mail tracked the Gambian down in an address in Coventry (of all places hahaha) he claimed he was not the man the Mail claimed he was.

There's a surprise

grahamw48
13th November 2011, 22:54
This country REALLY has become a laughing stock...except for those of us who are paying for the show. :NoNo:

Arthur Little
13th November 2011, 23:24
the ILR can be revoked ....the UKBA stated when the Mail asked them to comment on this case.

Not necessarily :nono-1-1: ... Mick Cant's errant ex-wife's wasn't - in spite of Mick having frequently drawn the UKBA's attention to the fact that she was no longer married to him - when her spousal visa still had about 9 months to run!

Arthur Little
13th November 2011, 23:37
Shockingly ... the :blacklistlazy:s paid scant heed to Mick's attempts to have the woman deported for entering the UK under false pretences.

Arthur Little
14th November 2011, 00:03
Shockingly ... the :blacklistlazy:s paid scant heed to Mick's attempts to have the woman deported for entering the UK under false pretences.

Contrast this :yeahthat: with the hard line taken by the same Agency in dealing with bona fide FLR *applicants who - as fiancees - had already ATTAINED the standards required in the English Language Test for Settlement ... yet were knocked back simply because - unbeknown to *them - the Official List of Test Providers had been changed in the intervening period between their arrival and their requests for Further Leave to Remain. :cwm23:

gWaPito
14th November 2011, 00:07

Im not disputing that fact Arthur...im just saying Ukba have that power to revoke...whether they do, that's a different matter.

Lets not forget Mick's not the only one or be the last one to be turn't over on this forum

gWaPito
14th November 2011, 00:34
Contrast this :yeahthat: with the hard line taken by the same Agency in dealing with bona fide FLR *applicants who - as fiancees - had already ATTAINED the standards required in the English Language Test for Settlement ... yet were knocked back simply because - unbeknown to *them - the Official List of Test Providers had been changed in the intervening period between their arrival and their requests for Further Leave to Remain. :cwm23:

Now, that is shocking....I read the thread yesterday...unbelievable!

grahamw48
14th November 2011, 01:47
That really does need looking into.

Totally unacceptable. :angry: