PDA

View Full Version : Hi, allow me to introduce us!

Sailor_JT
28th May 2007, 10:51
We are John (From Leeds) and Yolanda, Yolly (From Pampanga) living in Leeds with our 5 month old son Joshua James, if you are from round here introduce yourselves, we like friends from back home

tiger@tigress
28th May 2007, 11:42
:Hellooo: Hello sailor welcome to the forum :xxgrinning--00xx3:

LadyJ
28th May 2007, 12:44
Welcome to the forum!

Unfortunately I live in East Anglia but I used to live in Pampanga too.

KeithD
28th May 2007, 20:52
Leeds :yikes: Don't you have to tie your car to the house at night? It makes Manchester look almost safe :cwm24:

bigtombowski
28th May 2007, 23:10
hey sailor! i have read your profile and some of the posts you have put on here, and i really hope that your family can meet with myself and marivic sometime! maybe we can be in touch, because you seem like lovely people from what ive seen and read! :D:D:D i get vibes from people and im getting good ones from you!

thanks

tom

ebony
29th May 2007, 14:19
WElcome to the Forum Sailor !!!!:Hellooo: :Hellooo: :Hellooo: :Hellooo: :Hellooo:

joebloggs
29th May 2007, 15:46
Leeds :yikes: Don't you have to tie your car to the house at night? It makes Manchester look almost safe :cwm24:

unlike lillypud land, where you have to tie your house to your car, as in scouse land you'll not find a car thats not on bricks :D

Blueberry
29th May 2007, 18:22
Hi sailor welcome to the forum :cwm12:

mach
30th May 2007, 01:04
maBuhaY John & Yolanda and weLcome :Hellooo:

Conchita
7th June 2007, 07:02
Hi everyone! I'm Conchita...(just a pet name)..I'm obviously a newbee..wish to make friends with you guys...

I'm still in Singapore as at this writing, I am bound to fly there around July. My future hubby and I are still waiting for my documents (hopefully within this month).. We have received the confirmation letter..I was browsing some of the topics here relative to fiancee/visa application; and I found out that mine is a little diverse. As i understand it is ILR or PR. Luckily, it was approved. It took us 4 months only to process.

Hope to find new friends here....hugs to eveyone!

KeithD
7th June 2007, 08:58
We were quick in Singapore as well, less than 2 weeks :) .....and only abotu S$50

Conchita
7th June 2007, 09:02
We were quick in Singapore as well, less than 2 weeks :) .....and only abotu S$50

hI!..Were you referring to the fee involved? My honey says the Home Office will send the docs to their office here in Singapore. Not really sure...ill have to wait and see how it goes...any advice is highly appreciated.....

thanks!

KeithD
7th June 2007, 15:44
S$250.....missed the keyboard.....this was back in 1999.....It's still pretty easy though compared to being in the Phil, expensive these days though.

eljean
7th June 2007, 21:17
leeds yorshire is just near saltburn ...:D