PDA

View Full Version : London Bombings - Do you feel safe?

Admin
10th July 2005, 09:01
No matter where you live, these losers can strike until they're are even caught by the UK Police and jailed for life (3 months!!!), or blow themselves up...best option.

What a bunch of mindless uneducated retards these people are, easily led. Not enough intelligence to form a life of their own, or even make a decision.

Like most British people, I couldn't give a toss, and will just carry on as normal. Statistically, I'm more likely to die while crossing the road than by a bomb.

Don't these idiots realise we went thorugh 25 years of it with the IRA and didn't give a toss, and then had London flattened in the Blitz....What did we do then? Climb out the bomb shelters and carry on as though nothing had happened.

ginapeterb
14th July 2005, 21:08
Originally posted by admin@Jul 10 2005, 08:01 AM
No matter where you live, these losers can strike until they're are even caught by the UK Police and jailed for life (3 months!!!), or blow themselves up...best option.

What a bunch of mindless uneducated retards these people are, easily led. Not enough intelligence to form a life of their own, or even make a decision.

Like most British people, I couldn't give a toss, and will just carry on as normal. Statistically, I'm more likely to die while crossing the road than by a bomb.

Don't these idiots realise we went thorugh 25 years of it with the IRA and didn't give a toss, and then had London flattened in the Blitz....What did we do then? Climb out the bomb shelters and carry on as though nothing had happened.

Quoted post

Well I might as well say, i have an appointment on Kensington High Street, at 10.00am tomorrow, and its my first time back in the City after being there last Wednesday morning at 11.00am, the bombs went off at 09.40am ish, I have to take the Circle Lane train from Liverpool Street, through Kings Cross to Kensington, so naturally I am ify about it, but life has to go on, as you said well Keith we have to get on with it, like our forefathers did in the blitz, and then we had the Docklands bombings.

Admin
14th July 2005, 22:11
like our forefathers did in the blitz
My grandad was hsot dead in France, never seen the blitz :(

ginapeterb
21st July 2005, 18:56
Well here we go again...another 4 explosions today, 3 on the tube, 1 on the bus, this time its the no 26 bus from Hackney, the tube at Warren Street, Shepherds Bush up West and down at the Oval, another close shave for your truly, travelling up towards Tower Bridge, around 2pm, and its getting closer and closer, if we have any more, we will have to have a terrorists, convention in the City, thankfully no major casualties.

love8888
22nd July 2005, 05:45
Originally posted by ginapeterb@Jul 21 2005, 05:56 PM
Well here we go again...another 4 explosions today, 3 on the tube, 1 on the bus, this time its the no 26 bus from Hackney, the tube at Warren Street, Shepherds Bush up West and down at the Oval, another close shave for your truly, travelling up towards Tower Bridge, around 2pm, and its getting closer and closer, if we have any more, we will have to have a terrorists, convention in the City, thankfully no major casualties.

Quoted post

Blame to the British Embassy as they let in freely the terrorist rather than filipina wife when infact they will come to look after their husband :D

Admin
23rd July 2005, 14:12
I blame the French & Germans for letting them transit through there country!

love8888
23rd July 2005, 16:44
Originally posted by admin@Jul 23 2005, 01:12 PM
I blame the French & Germans for letting them transit through there country!

Quoted post

Bloody French and German they should be very strict pity those innocent people

Admin
23rd July 2005, 19:11
They shot the guy in London (unrelated to the terror problems) because he jumped a barrier and ran! One way of reducing the ticket dodging smackhead population!! :huh:

ginapeterb
24th July 2005, 22:52
Originally posted by admin@Jul 23 2005, 06:11 PM
They shot the guy in London (unrelated to the terror problems) because he jumped a barrier and ran! One way of reducing the ticket dodging smackhead population!! :huh:

Quoted post

oooooops hmmmmmm wrong guy got shot...Brazilian national electrician by trade, gets shot in Stockwell, the Met apologize, and the policy is justified, what a terrible loss to the mans family, and then so far away in a country where he came to make his fortune, he then gets shot, just cos he lived in the block of flats, where they were under surveillance, guy was frightened out of his mind, and could not understand why he had to lay face down on the ground, something has gone wrong here, and no smart comments please, it could have been any one of us..

Admin
25th July 2005, 20:19
Seems he was an illegal immigrant and didn't want to go home. I'm with the Police on this one though, he was given ample time to stop.