PDA

View Full Version : visa refused

hawk
10th November 2011, 19:49
fiancee visa turned down they say she got no to show tyes to philippines she got her son dont think she just going to leave him this is just another rip off why have differant visa,s if there going to turn us down when they want :furious3: i:censored::furious3:hate this country,s idiot ukba laws i now know why so many try get here illigaly because when they try to be honest it gets you no were :censored::censored::furious3::furious3:looks like we try appeal now

imagine
10th November 2011, 22:35
sorry to hear your sad news, keep your chin up and keep on it,

i didnt know that for a fiancee visa, a reason to return was needed

hawk
10th November 2011, 23:01
it was a special visit visa to alow to marry

Terpe
10th November 2011, 23:34
Really sorry to hear that hawk.
It's such a shame for a genuine couple.
Please do think carefully before taking further steps. The route you decided upon was always going to be higher risk than settlement and comes down to the discretion of the ECO.

Fiance visa will probably be your best bet, unless there are specific reasons of weakness.

Try not to be too stressed. Look to the future.

hawk
11th November 2011, 00:34
many thanks my problem with settlement is i have not got alot money low income no saving just got free from x:Jump: my plan was for her to come over then get paperwork done to apply 4 spouse visa

KeithD
11th November 2011, 09:53
it was a special visit visa to alow to marry

:Erm: What's one of those? :Erm:

joebloggs
11th November 2011, 11:58
most if not all Brits would have been refused to, why would you marry in the Uk, then for your wife to leave the UK, and apply for a settlement visa to come back. you had little chance of getting it, other people have tired, its a lot cheaper than a fiancee or spouse visa, and many think once their wed they can apply for FLR(m) or discreationary leave :NoNo:

your wife would need entry clearence to stay in the UK, and with marriage visit visa you don't get entry clearence.. :NoNo:

Arthur Little
11th November 2011, 14:12
Bad Luck, mate :bigcry: ... it looks like the Fiancee Visa is your most viable option!

Sim11UK
12th November 2011, 15:07
most if not all Brits would have been refused to, why would you marry in the Uk, then for your wife to leave the UK, and apply for a settlement visa to come back. you had little chance of getting it, other people have tired, its a lot cheaper than a fiancee or spouse visa, and many think once their wed they can apply for FLR(m) or discreationary leave :NoNo:

your wife would need entry clearence to stay in the UK, and with marriage visit visa you don't get entry clearence.. :NoNo:

Think member Kattery got one of these? then got a spouse visa later...Her husband had considerable savings though.
:Erm:

Sorry hawk, quite an expensive way of doing things I guess. Just hang in there & all will come good in the end, if you really want it to. :)