PDA

View Full Version : contented and happy!!!

allyn
8th November 2011, 01:36
with all those havoc that happend this past years i never thought this day will never come... but im so thankful to my creator that when he took the man i love and my marriage,,,he gave me a the best one...

now for me everything is already complete..
i got a great man, who is been very patient on me, a very loving and considerate, and most of all very supportive..
i got a sweet and very gorgeous baby...
my partner got us a house wich we call it now OUR HOME,,, my partner said its one place no one can throw me out on it coz it ours and just for me and our baby..
i got a wonderful job... wich sometime make me insane but still i love it
i got my mum who supported me and help me look after our baby while me and my partner work..
And now i got my brit passport...and my gorgeous baby got her too..

every thing is sorted out...everything is all now in place...
i couldnt be more content in life...
i can sleep without crying...
nothing to worry about... coz i have some one that help me solve my daily problem and hug me when im upset...

but of course there are some bits and pieces that still upset me...
like i had a so called friend who is very nice talking to me and praising everything she notice or know about me, she said she is very happy for me but then slag me off, and said loads of b*** about me to other friend family... when she knows about my past and present she still turn around and slag me off to other people,,, that other friend didnt really take notice of what that person said against me instead they got irritated on that person...

i was so upset when my friend told me about it,,,i started crying but so glad i got my partner beside me and he hug me and tell me nothing matter, only my self and our family and then he kiss me in my fore head... then my baby start laughing and i forgoten why im crying...

well i still believe in karma,,,what goes around comes back around...

my ex husband is also happy now, he is now living with his girlfriend...

next is devorce... but it doesnt worry me,,, we will get there... and at the moment im very happy for what i have...

grahamw48
8th November 2011, 01:43
Wow....what a heart-warming post. :heartshape1:

May I be the first to say how delighted I am for YOU . :)

It sounds like your husband is one of the good guys, and you're obviously making him happy too. :xxgrinning--00xx3:

I wish you and your loved ones all the best for the future. :grouphug:

Dedworth
8th November 2011, 01:50
well done

allyn
8th November 2011, 01:56
thanks grahamw48 and Dedworth..
i used to post here load of drama in my life...a very sad drama but atleast i can type a nice one now...but still dramatic...hahahaha...

again thanks guys :Jump:

Dedworth
8th November 2011, 02:06
If I'm not mistaken I think I remember you posting some time back about an insane situation you found yourself in up in Glasgow. I'm glad things have turned out better for you - good luck and every happiness for the future :)

RickyR
8th November 2011, 07:21
This is really great, I'm glad your settled and things are working out better for you.
I also believe in karma of some sort, so don't worry about those bitching people, just enjoy your own life.

life is what we make of it.

joebloggs
8th November 2011, 11:55
well i still believe in karma,,,what goes around comes back around...

:xxgrinning--00xx3:

as always Allyn wishing you the best of luck and happiness :rolleyes:

an old saying "What doesn't kill you makes you stronger” :Jump:

Terpe
8th November 2011, 12:11
Wonderful post allyn.
Always great to hear good news.
So glad that you came through all challenges and found love,peace and contentment. Well done. :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Arthur Little
8th November 2011, 18:55
:) It's a GREAT pleasure to read your heartwarming update, Allyn ... you deserve every happiness after all you've been through. :thankyou: for keeping us "in the picture". God Bless you and your loved ones - ALWAYS! :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Moy
8th November 2011, 19:02
"things could only be better" :D they say:Rasp::xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3:

sars_notd_virus
8th November 2011, 21:29
Happy to read you are happy now Allyn:):heartshape1:....Best Wishes!!

Sim11UK
8th November 2011, 21:59
Hey Allyn this is great news, you really went through it, with your useless husband & his horrible family.

Really glad you came through it & you've found happiness. Your previous posts made for disturbing reading & we were all worried about you. :xxgrinning--00xx3:

allyn
12th November 2011, 00:58
hello every one...
thank you all for all your post...
hope things will continue...and i also wish every one a continue and happy relationship with their love ones.... :)

stevewool
12th November 2011, 12:02
it takes 2 people to bring out the best in each other, long may it happen:)