PDA

View Full Version : Shambolic UKBA lose another 124k so called asylum seekers

Dedworth
4th November 2011, 06:18
http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/politics/2011/11/04/124-000-asylum-seekers-and-migrants-lost-in-six-months-115875-23536302/

http://uk.news.yahoo.com/124-000-migrants-lost-border-agency-035816594.html

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-15581877

Border officials have lost track of a population of asylum seekers and migrants as big as that of Cambridge, it emerged last night.

The e-petition can be found at: http://epetitions.direct.gov.uk/petitions/1965

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2057348/Border-officials-lost-track-124-000-migrants.html#ixzz1cj3AQLNB

Not to worry though 'cos our Philippines Correspondent is utterly convinced that "the UKBA does it's job" and any criticism is an "anti-forrin agenda" :laugher::laugher:

Here's some figures for you all. In the first half of 2010 (most upto date figures I can find) the UK deported 2425 foreign criminals. In the same time span another 29,172 persons were deported.removed or voluntary repatriated. So the UKBA does it's job. Sadly the media never print these figures as it goes against the anti-forrin agenda they have.

andy222
4th November 2011, 07:00
Looks like the uk border agency need to go on the beat. And make amends for their mistakes. New laws need to be made to make it easier to deport illegals.

Dedworth
4th November 2011, 07:12
There are a couple of other reports about the UKBA's disgraceful failings :-

Failed asylum seeker thrown out THREE times sneaks back to UK to murder his ex-lover

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2056818/Illegal-immigrant-Younas-Beraki-murdered-ex-Genet-Kidane-jailed-life.html#ixzz1cjJ6ioQT

Plans to force inquiry into Border Agency failures

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/crime/8800986/Plans-to-force-inquiry-into-Border-Agency-failures.html

grahamw48
4th November 2011, 07:40
I won't read all the reports because it will spoil my day, but heard this on Radio 4 Today prog' this morning.

Clearly UKBA had tried to secretly throw the towel in and sweep this disgraceful state of affairs under the carpet. I hope those responsible will be shown the door.

This is just totally unacceptable, and money needs to be found to sort out this mess. :angry:

First off get rid of EU human rights tripe.

Our signing up to this treaty poses a threat to the security and rights of all the citizens of OUR country.

Englishman2010
4th November 2011, 07:56
The fools who work for UKBA should lose their jobs and nice Civil Service Pension entitlement:cwm23:

joebloggs
4th November 2011, 08:02
i bet many of them are 'legacy' cases, they been here that long waiting to be processed they would have been given the right to stay here anyway.

quicker processing and little rights to appeal to the refusal and deported back to the 'safe' country they came from.

Terpe
4th November 2011, 15:14
Anybody ever watched that tv programme called Border Force?
Whenever they 'caught' an illegal it was ALWAYS the case that either they could not identify the person who had no passport, so let them go. Or they had NO ROOM for detention and would tell the illegal to report to the police station on a regular basis until they could be processed for deportation. Guess what ALWAYS happened!:doh

You couldn't make it up.

I believe I am a 'moderate thinker' but the system being operated is, IMHO, crazy. And according to most UKBA operative also crazy.

All that's needed is a small change in immigration law (currently EU controlled) and a little more money allocated from the gov't to ensure that the cost of running UKBA is actually worthwhile and effective.

Rant over, blood pressure now back to near normal. :rolleyes:

Well, unless I decide to watch Border Force 2 currently being aired on Sky

philuk
4th November 2011, 16:41
A good friend of mine in the police force told me when he was working down south, he and his partner pulled a lorry over, the moment it stopped the driver opened the rear doors and all these illegals climbed out, one of them tall and bearded could only say two words in english, which was "I'm sixteen" , apparently they cant send them straight back home if they are only sixteen or under,
The other reason they cant send them back home is because when they come here they have no passports or any other kind of ID, without which it is very difficult to prove where they are from.
Imagine calling a forign embassy saying we have one of your nationals in custody, but he has no ID.
i can imagine the response would be " well how do you know he's ours, you got him you keep him"

grahamw48
4th November 2011, 16:45
This is the reason I no longer watch the Border Force or Police spy on the wall type progs'.

My increased stress level makes it just not worth it. :NoNo:

sim&lil
5th November 2011, 04:42
That's appalling, I'm sure Theresa "cat gate" May will sort it all out. Looks as if the head of the UKBA is going to get the chop if the papers are correct.

andy222
5th November 2011, 05:38
This is the reason I no longer watch the Border Force or Police spy on the wall type progs'.

My increased stress level makes it just not worth it. :NoNo:

Totally agree Graham. Its a joke.

mickcant
5th November 2011, 06:03
Re: David Cameron recently called upon the public to report any suspected visa over-stayers or other illegal immigrants to the Crimestoppers hotline so UKBA could investigate.

My ex is about to become illeagal, i have told the UKBA all the information about her but they are not intrested!:omg:
Mick.:)

Dedworth
5th November 2011, 06:37
That's appalling, I'm sure Theresa "cat gate" May will sort it all out. Looks as if the head of the UKBA is going to get the chop if the papers are correct.

Surely some mistake here :icon_lol: - all part of the anti forrin agenda stirred up by the Daily Hate Mail, the UKBA does it's job

joebloggs
5th November 2011, 07:53
My ex is about to become illeagal, i have told the UKBA all the information about her but they are not intrested!:omg:
Mick.:)

how long is it now Mick since you reported the end of your marriage to the HO, yet she is still here :NoNo::cwm23:

Dedworth
5th November 2011, 07:55
how long is it now Mick since you reported the end of your marriage to the HO, yet she is still here :NoNo::cwm23:

Time for Mick to email Mrs May (mayt@gov.uk) now it looks like there will be a clear out of wasters at the top of the UKBA :D

sim&lil
8th November 2011, 06:40
Surely some mistake here :icon_lol: - all part of the anti forrin agenda stirred up by the Daily Hate Mail, the UKBA does it's job

Ohh my aching sides.

mickcant
8th November 2011, 09:16

Hi,:Wave:
I informed UKBA when we seperated, when I had filed for divorce and when the divorce was finialised, they first said they were going to cancel her settlement visa but did not.

They then told me I was a third party and it was nothing to do with me:cwm23:

I did email Mrs May as well and had a standard reply that there was nothing she cold do.

Mick.:NoNo:

grahamw48
8th November 2011, 10:56
From latest reports it would appear that Mrs.May is as big a ...... as the rest in Westminster. :NoNo:

What do we have to do to get a bunch of people in there who are prepared to carry out the wishes of the majority of the electorate ? :cwm23:

Terpe
8th November 2011, 13:00
I suspect (and hope) that Mrs May will be under piercing attack later today when she faces the Home Affairs select committee.

Might be a good watch.

Like a great many ministers (and MP's) these days she certainly doesn't display the key competencies expected.

Dedworth
8th November 2011, 14:52
Hi,:Wave:
I informed UKBA when we seperated, when I had filed for divorce and when the divorce was finialised, they first said they were going to cancel her settlement visa but did not.

They then told me I was a third party and it was nothing to do with me:cwm23:

I did email Mrs May as well and had a standard reply that there was nothing she cold do.

Mick.:NoNo:

Strike while the irons hot and email her now requesting a non standard reply and demanding to know what (if any) action they propose to take against the illegal you've reported.

joebloggs
8th November 2011, 21:10
it's time May went and Cameron gets someone who can do the job , or gets out himself :angry:

Terpe
8th November 2011, 21:21
it's time May went and Cameron gets someone who can do the job , or gets out himself :angry:

Wouldn't argue with that..:xxgrinning--00xx3:

Dedworth
9th November 2011, 01:36
Ohh my aching sides.

Glad I'm not the only one Chum who found your mug comments about the laughable UKBA "doing it's job" side splitting :laugher: :icon_lol::laugher:

Arthur Little
9th November 2011, 02:25
it looks like there will be a clear out of wasters at the top of the UKBA :D

:anerikke: ... who knows? :rolleyes: ... hopefully with resultant forfeiture of all pension rights !!! :angry:

Arthur Little
9th November 2011, 02:42
Aye ... and forbye ... make them "do time" - corresponding to the periods throughout which, they failed to order their minions to deport the likes of Mick's errant ex, along with God knows how many thousands of OTHER illegals. :furious3: