PDA

View Full Version : Polish Gang Illegally claimed £2m benefits

Dedworth
3rd November 2011, 12:27
Police have smashed a human traffic ring which moved more than 230 people into the UK to falsely claim over £2million in benefits.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2056967/Polish-gang-trafficked-200-people-Britain-illegally-claim-2m-benefits.html#ixzz1cekqOs1t

No surprise - more EU madness in allowing these leeches to claim benefits in the first place

RickyR
3rd November 2011, 12:36
The problem is the welfare state is far too generous for the jobless, help someone get back into work fine, giving people a way of life, bollox to that!

gWaPito
3rd November 2011, 15:14
Police have smashed a human traffic ring which moved more than 230 people into the UK to falsely claim over £2million in benefits.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2056967/Polish-gang-trafficked-200-people-Britain-illegally-claim-2m-benefits.html#ixzz1cekqOs1t

No surprise - more EU madness in allowing these leeches to claim benefits in the first place

Its a shame the authorities dont put in the same time and effort rounding the lazy lardy arsed British waste of spaces as well.

That 2 million pounds would seem like chicken feed compared to what those vermin are leeching of us British tax payers.

grahamw48
3rd November 2011, 15:30
The unemployed pay tax on their unemployment benefit, and I'd sooner our own lazy buggers got what they are actually entitled to than a bunch of foreign crooks deliberately setting out to defraud.

gWaPito
3rd November 2011, 16:19
The unemployed pay tax on their unemployment benefit, and I'd sooner our own lazy buggers got what they are actually entitled to than a bunch of foreign crooks deliberately setting out to defraud.

What one is entitled to doesn't mean its morally right...this is why we are getting all this euro trash who can't speak a word of English coming over......as for what one is entitled to, do you think its right for someone who's never worked, has 3 kids a house, be it a shed and run a car all paid for by the folks who want to work

grahamw48
3rd November 2011, 17:02
'There but for the grace of god go I'.

It's a welfare state, but charity begins at home.

Yes of course it should be policed more strictly, but then again, the biggest fiddlers pay accountants to do it for them...and often do even less work than the average unemployed person does, or has done. :)

andy222
3rd November 2011, 17:25
This dont surprise me one bit. Keep up the good reporting Dedworth. Love reading your posts mate. You keep us all informed.:xxgrinning--00xx3:

Dedworth
3rd November 2011, 19:29
This dont surprise me one bit. Keep up the good reporting Dedworth. Love reading your posts mate. You keep us all informed.:xxgrinning--00xx3:

Cheers Andy :xxgrinning--00xx3: All in a days work :D Got to keep the Handwringers and Limpwristers on their toes

les_taxi
3rd November 2011, 20:01
And thank god you do Dedworth:xxgrinning--00xx3:

grahamw48
3rd November 2011, 20:15
I'll echo those sentiments ! :D

Englishman2010
4th November 2011, 08:07
The £2M they made doesn't take into account the other money they no doubt defrauded HMRC out of from their illegal vodka distilleries, and the money they made from pimping out their female compatriates

Englishman2010
4th November 2011, 08:14

Ded's got plenty of time on his hands to find these stories ever since he took on a van load of Kurds, Somalians and Afghans to do his day to day work for him, and his Nigerian accountant makes sure he doesn't have to pay any tax or employers NI for them:icon_lol:

andy222
4th November 2011, 08:19
I would watch out Englishaman. He will find out where you live.:icon_lol:. Good thing he can take a joke.:laugher:

Englishman2010
4th November 2011, 08:22
I would watch out Englishaman. He will find out where you live.:icon_lol:. Good thing he can take a joke.:laugher:

He's got a GSOH, he has to being a Chelsea fan:D

Dedworth
4th November 2011, 08:31
:icon_lol:

stevewool
5th November 2011, 08:31
lots of bad here but also lots of good too

sars_notd_virus
5th November 2011, 09:28
I just hope that those from the EU who's in the uk and commits fraud should be banned to enter here, bloody 'ell am paying for them too:cwm23:...my taxes never goes down since i worked in this country:cwm23:

grahamw48
5th November 2011, 09:35
Exactly.

stevewool
6th November 2011, 12:28
banned to come back here:icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol: how many times