PDA

View Full Version : UK and U.S. 'draw up joint plan to attack Iran': Evidence of nuclear programme raises

RickyR
3rd November 2011, 09:12
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2056873/Iran-attack-drawn-UK-US-Middle-East-tensions-rise.html

Oh no, not again. Another war to help capitalism? The United States Economy seems to survive on war, so lets have another one and get the oil.
Personally, if we have another country to bomb, why not choose Israel, it would solve both problems at once and Iran would become everyones friend.

Notice that none of the Middle Eastern Countries are launching zones for their planned attack, because none of them want anything to do with a war in Iran. Nobody supports the regime in Iran, but they all know that Iran is much more powerful then the media like us to believe. Let sleeping dogs lie, if they start to bark viciously, then thats the time to take notice, but it's nowhere near that point yet.

There are many more countries which need sorting out before the Middle East, but oh yes the oil!!! Lets keep the economies going with the black gold.

This makes me so angry!!!

grahamw48
3rd November 2011, 09:44
Couldn't agree more mate.

I wish we'd stop sticking our bloody noses in creating hatred for our country and its citizens, and pouring taxpayers' money down the drain. :angry:

....And yes, Israel really is a pain in the ...., but while the Jews hold so much power in the States, so it will remain. :NoNo:

Englishman2010
3rd November 2011, 10:44
I completely agree with everything you've both said. It's time we stood up to America and told them, no, not this time.

andy222
3rd November 2011, 10:51
OIL comes to mind again. :doh

imagine
3rd November 2011, 13:54
thats black gold in them there hills boy:laugher: