PDA

View Full Version : Bat wielding coppers keep their jobs

Dedworth
2nd November 2011, 19:06
Well done the Met - exactly the kind of shock and awe tactics disliked by the scrotes and do-gooders

Six Scotland Yard officers who smashed up a suspect's car with baseball bats will keep their jobs despite being found guilty of discreditable conduct.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2056589/Six-police-officers-used-baseball-bats-smash-suspects-car-WILL-jobs.html#ixzz1caWy5j14

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2011/11/02/article-2056589-0EA3BB3F00000578-680_634x327.jpg

grahamw48
2nd November 2011, 20:36
Always more to it than you read in the rags.

I see the crook was done.

Result. :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Dedworth
2nd November 2011, 20:39
Always more to it than you read in the rags.

I see the crook was done.

Result. :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Highlighted that bit now. Shame they didn't use the bats on the scumbag - would have been a better deterrent than any court sentence :D

grahamw48
2nd November 2011, 20:48
Agree.:xxgrinning--00xx3:

Anyway, an innocent person complies, and no need for a police chase or force.

RickyR
3rd November 2011, 04:33
It's a difficult situation. The police force is in a wierd situation, not enough officers on the beat, too much paperwork and crap, some undertrained numpties who should never have been given a badge ( i wouldn't trust them in McDonalds), etc etc makes a police farce!
I have a few friends in the force, who don't seem to have a lot of positive things to say anymore.

I agree though, if your not guilty, why run?

grahamw48
3rd November 2011, 06:25
I was just chatting to my (Policeman) nephew about this on facebook.

He was sent off to the riots a few weeks back and had some interesting tales to tell.

With this sort of thing there is no fence to sit on.

Good citizens know right from wrong, and cops have an incredibly difficult and frustrating job to do in these times when massive paperwork and 'pc' often smother good sense. :NoNo:

RickyR
3rd November 2011, 06:33
I agree Graham, it's hard to stand on the sidelines and really know whats going on. I can imagine it's a pretty tough job for people in that position.

My parents were teachers, and I know I couldn't do that job in a million years. The stories I hear, I'd have battered the kids black and blue if they spoke back to me like the way they do. Would be locked up.

grahamw48
3rd November 2011, 06:41
Totally agree on the teaching front. :icon_lol:

There's no way I could tolerate the disrespect that seems to be the norm now. :NoNo:

When I was at school we had the badduns and the 'thick' ones, but generally speaking they were all respectful of authority, and I think that is what has changed more than anything over the years.

( I went to school for a few years in a very rough part of my hometown Pontefract by the way)

joebloggs
3rd November 2011, 07:56
i didn't know the met issued baseball bats :rolleyes: and were they done for damaging someones property ?

cops like civilians should not think they are above the law and can act and do what they want, difficult job or not :NoNo:

grahamw48
3rd November 2011, 08:53
They are not above the law....hence the misconduct hearing.

I'd rather have someone's windscreen smashed than my child knocked down and killed by these scum. In fact I'd cut their :censored:hands off...then see how they drive. :angry:

Dedworth
3rd November 2011, 10:11

I'd rather have someone's windscreen smashed than my child knocked down and killed by these scum. In fact I'd cut their :censored:hands off...then see how they drive. :angry:

Exactly too much bearing is put on the perceived rights of the criminal scumbags

joebloggs
3rd November 2011, 10:34

if i did that to someones car, i get more than a misconduct hearing :cwm24:

oh i'm all for locking up :censored: but dont take it out on the car :rolleyes:

I've never been in trouble with the cops. but i've seen what :censored: some of them are :NoNo:

grahamw48
3rd November 2011, 12:05
They were trying stop a lunatic potentially killing someone Joe.

In other countries he may have been shot.

If you took the same action in the SAME circumstances I rather think the Magistrates would take that into account....as with the recent self-defence stabbing cases. :)

Yes, the downside is that it puts our car insurance up, but if the crook had written off the car or KILLED someone with it ....by a lot more.

Dedworth
3rd November 2011, 12:18
They were trying stop a lunatic potentially killing someone Joe.

In other countries he may have been shot.

A great shame he wasn't wasted :angry: - he'll spend the rest of his life racking up Police, Court and Prison costs

grahamw48
3rd November 2011, 15:48
He can consider himself lucky....could have had the army deal with him: :laugher::laugher::laugher:

http://img443.imageshack.us/img443/2360/robberreport.jpg

joebloggs
3rd November 2011, 16:08
that was a nasty fall :rolleyes:

but hes probably claiming some sort of invalidity benefit now :doh

les_taxi
3rd November 2011, 16:09
Slipped and fell:laugher: love it
Bring back the Sweeny:xxgrinning--00xx3:

philuk
3rd November 2011, 16:31
He can consider himself lucky....could have had the army deal with him: :laugher::laugher::laugher:

http://img443.imageshack.us/img443/2360/robberreport.jpg

For everything else theres Master Card,

now thats priceless.