PDA

View Full Version : Very worried !!Please can you advise me.

jeffro
25th May 2007, 15:57
Hi everyone,i hope you are all happy and well,:)
Please could you give me some advice ,i am a new member,and i have usedthe search faciltybut cant find the full answer i need.I must add that i its very worrying for me,so pleasean honestand frank answerand advice would be more help than i can ever thank you for.
I cant work,i honestly wish i could, i want to so much,but my heart condition makes it imposible,and i qualify for the high rate of disabilty benefit indefinately.I also c qualify for income support,and child benefit and tax credits because my 12 year olddaugter Maria lives with me.
I have been told that i cant marry my sweetheart because i claim state benefits.She is aware of my financiaul situation,much more importantly she knows the full state of my health and is a beautiful caring to me.
Please can you let me know ,i am very very worried.It seems so unfair that if this is true we cannot be happy together,our love is stronger each day,and we want to be as one someday.
Thankyou so much,
jeffro .

LadyJ
25th May 2007, 16:37
You said you have a daughter, can you tell me what is your current status single, married, divorced? About your girlfriend, is she a Filipina? Where is she now?

KeithD
25th May 2007, 17:26
I have been told that i cant marry my sweetheart because i claim state benefits.

Bolex....as long as YOU have the money to support her, then it doesn't matter where it comes from.....but she cannot claim public funds.

Ping came over here when I only received a War Pension, Incapacity & DLA. Didn't bother the visa folk, in fact I got more than folk working :xxgrinning--00xx3: ......even now I do without having to gamble & run a business....:D

So stop worrying, and worry more about things like Craperon winning the next erection :cwm24:

jeffro
25th May 2007, 18:30
:) Thankyou So So Much Or Your Very Kind Reply And Taking This Terrible Worry Away From Me:) ,i Cant Express How Happy This Makes Me Feel,my Sweetheart Issleeping Now,but 11.00pm My Timei Will Be On Mesenger Like Shergar:)i Will Quote B..x ,ha :) To Her :) , She Was In Tears And I Was Devastated When I Thought This Was True.,again A Billion Thanks For Your Help From My Heart And Soul,its A Mountain Off My Shoulders.
She Lives In Pagadian City,zamboanga Del Sur,and Has 4 Beautiful Kids Aged From 6 To 17.she Was Abandoned By Her Ex Partner,an American 6 Years Ago,but I Like Americans,so Guys No Hard Feelings If You Are An American Reading This,my Favourite Singer Is Elvis Presley!!!:) .i Am Hoping To Visit In December,and I Am Reading All I Can Here On Your Forum In Preperation .i Also Am Waiting For My Decree Absolute,this Shouldnt Be Too Long Now,in Fact I Reciecieved A Letter From My Wifes Solicitor This Morning.if Thereis Anything At All You Think I Need To Let You Know,please Could Be Kind Enough To Let Me Knowthankyou .
Again,no Words Express My Gratitude ,i Cant Imagine Life Without My Angheland I Truly Mean This With All My Heart.
Take Care Always,and I Hope You All Have A Beautiful And Happy Weekend,many Many :) Thanks
Jeff And Family:) :)

andypaul
25th May 2007, 19:24
Mr Admin po said it from personal experience and i will back it up from what i have read if you show your finances are in good order and you can ensure your girlfriend does not need support from public funds you should be fine.
May take a little more evidence and more written in your cover letter but should be no probs if you put your mind to it.

jta
25th May 2007, 19:54
Hi Jeff,

Dont worry, my brother in law in Wales is a pensioner but has managed to bring my sister here. And 2 other neighbours of them who are pensioners as well brought their wives here. Just save up a bit to show the embassy. So just relax.....

jeffro
25th May 2007, 22:09
:BouncyHappy: Salamat:) thankyou everyone for your kind help and support :) ,i am just so happy and relieved.I cant wait to tell my anghel what you have told me,and now we both can look forwardto the future with happiness in our hearts.
Salamat,thankyou,and God bless all of you,
jeffro and family,and my anghelxx

tiger@tigress
26th May 2007, 05:32
:xxgrinning--00xx3: So what are u doing now? get things done and good luck :xxgrinning--00xx3: hehhehe

mach
28th May 2007, 02:40
good luck jeff :xxgrinning--00xx3: