PDA

View Full Version : training course.....

toging
24th October 2011, 21:14
hi guys hope u can help me with my wondering thoughts....because of my boredom tried to look for a future job target (bit confused with job discriptions)..and seen about TRAINING COURSES,my question is, is it ILLEGAL for me to take training course while im still on my fiancee visa.....tnx in advance!

hawk
25th October 2011, 08:29
:Hellooo: are you on a no quota visa 13a which alow work study you need a student visa not sure about any other maybe other on here may give more advice you could contact embasy in manila :Wave:

Terpe
25th October 2011, 09:38
hi guys hope u can help me with my wondering thoughts....because of my boredom tried to look for a future job target (bit confused with job discriptions)..and seen about TRAINING COURSES,my question is, is it ILLEGAL for me to take training course while im still on my fiancee visa.....tnx in advance!

In principle there's no problem in joining training courses etc.
Just be careful that no public funds are directly used.

toging
25th October 2011, 10:08
thank you very much:xxgrinning--00xx3: hawk and terpe....

joebloggs
25th October 2011, 10:56
if you need to pay for the course, you might have to pay international fees instead of home fees :cwm24:

toging
25th October 2011, 15:34
i would rather wait till i got my flr,anyway we are planning to apply for it in person to lessen the waiting game....

Terpe
25th October 2011, 15:50
i would rather wait till i got my flr,anyway we are planning to apply for it in person to lessen the waiting game....

Personally I think that's a good idea if you have the budget.
Just be sure your application is fully compliant and straightforward with no need for extra validations or caseworker checking. :xxgrinning--00xx3: