PDA

View Full Version : The Uk Poor

Admin
7th July 2005, 09:43
You only have to read the papers, watch the news to know that we have 1000's of poor people in this country who live below the 'poverty' line. Well why don't we just ship them all out so they can live in a Filipino shanty town where they will obvisouly be much better off!!!! ;)

peterdavid
9th July 2005, 15:46
Originally posted by admin@Jul 7 2005, 08:43 AM
You only have to read the papers, watch the news to know that we have 1000's of poor people in this country who live below the 'poverty' line. Well why don't we just ship them all out so they can live in a Filipino shanty town where they will obvisouly be much better off!!!! ;)

Quoted post

Errmm - I'm not quite sure who this is aimed at or the point you're making...?

Anyone who in this country thinks they are "poor" or "hard done by" should be forced to go live in a Philippine squatter shack - they'd never moan again about how hard their life is in the UK. People in the UK don't know what poverty is.

Admin
9th July 2005, 15:57
That's what I was saying in the language of 'Scouse Sarcasim' :rolleyes:

peterdavid
9th July 2005, 17:05
Originally posted by admin@Jul 9 2005, 02:57 PM
That's what I was saying in the language of 'Scouse Sarcasim' :rolleyes:

Quoted post

Ah ha, thought so. Well, either that or you were suggesting that all the poor people should be shipped off to the Philippines and out from under our feet. Either option would work..... :)

Admin
9th July 2005, 17:18
...also, all smackheads work for NASA, in preparation for the science project to see how long humans can survive in the Martian atmosphere :P

Gary
2nd December 2005, 06:02
Maybe we could start a campaign of some kind...

have lots of photos of how people live in PH and maybe get statements from individuals showing their position.

yes, some people in UK really don't have much in comparrison to the ''haves''
but the have-nots in PH and other countries have much less.

I visited Africa once and where I was was a similar condition to some parts of PH but the children were generally very happy.

the biggest difference i've noticed is that the kids from all poor countries love being happy and love education...

i think it's mostly to do with poor attitude and education which has failed the UK.

but who am i to measure the problems.

Admin
2nd December 2005, 09:46
...more to do with the parents no longer give a duck here... <_<

Pauldo
2nd December 2005, 13:38
Originally posted by admin@Dec 2 2005, 09:46 AM
...more to do with the parents no longer give a duck here... <_<

Quoted post

I see Yahoo news opened some debate today on whether to bring back the death penalty :o

Bwaahaahaa :lol: :lol:

While you have bleedin&#39; heart human rights sympathisers like Cheri Bliar you&#39;ll be lucky to be able to actually tell your kids off in ten years time, let alone slap their ar&#036;e, without getting sued, so what chance is there of ever getting the death penalty back in the UK&#33;&#33; :huh:

I see they are having a re-vamp of reading education now. Wot&#39;ll it B nxt? Compulsory Txt language education lessons, instead of the Queens English? :D

Anyway, I&#39;d rather be poor in the UK than in the PI. Over there if you have no income you starve. Over here you are treated better than the working man&#33;&#33; :o :unsure:

The less somebody wants to do for themselves in England, the more the government will give you :angry: :angry:

kentish
2nd December 2005, 15:42
[
The less somebody wants to do for themselves in England, the more the government will give you :angry: :angry:

Quoted post
[/quote]

That&#39;s why I&#39;m a SAHM :) :)

Pauldo
3rd December 2005, 00:31
Originally posted by kentish@Dec 2 2005, 03:42 PM

Quoted post

Quoted post

Go on then, give us a clue; whats a SAHM?

Senior Aged Harmless Male :huh:

Singularly Attracted However Moronic? ;)

Specialy Adapted Hormone Machine? :huh:

Solar Activated Humping Machine? :D ;) B)

Gary
3rd December 2005, 05:20
Failure to attend school.... sentence for parents, death.

Failure to be disciplined and non-agressive and recieving an ASBO... sentence for parents... Death.

Failure to do as your told by the nanny state.... sentence for parents , death.

Failure to stay unemployed......sentence death

parking on a double yellow... sentence, death

geting caught by a speed camera...sentence , death.

not having your ID card on your person at all times and not being able to produce as and when demanded by the local black shirts.... sentence, on-the-spot execution.

Therefore, life is crime, sentence is death...

ho-hum.

maes you wonder why we actually had a second world war... we should have just let hitler in..would have turned us into this state years ago if he&#39;d arrived... saved us the aggro of going through it in peace time&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;

Admin
3rd December 2005, 10:08
I&#39;d rather be here than Zimbawe :)

Or Iraq....wearing a US flag t-shirt :o

kentish
3rd December 2005, 15:52

Quoted post

Go on then, give us a clue; whats a SAHM?

Quoted post
[/quote]

SAHM stay at home mum....

In fact we are planning for another baba to earn more <_< <_<

Pauldo
3rd December 2005, 20:37
SAHM stay at home mum....

In fact we are planning for another baba to earn more <_< <_<

Quoted post

And all this time I thought you were a guy...... :o ;)

Admin
3rd December 2005, 21:59
He is.....vaginal transplant :o