PDA

View Full Version : Enlighten me pls

jeanelovesdeano
23rd October 2011, 08:54
Hello guys

I missed posting a thread here in forum that's why I'm here again..lol..Anyway, Its almost 3 weeks now that Im waiting for the British passport of our baby and didnt hear anything from them yet..The Embassy didnt gave me DHL tracking number . Its only payment fee receipt that I received from them when I applied for the passport of our baby. Anyone knows where to follow up the British passport ?

My 3 months allowance will be running out already on Dec 6 because my visa was valid started September 6,2011- December 6, 2013.. I am already 2 months here since the visa was issued last September 6, 2011..Since the british passport of our baby is not yet here, will it be ok if I will be going to UK first and will left our daughter here in Philippines? then instead of my husband will be coming back over here in Phil to collect our baby, I will be the one to come back here next year after winter time and collect our baby?I will only spend 1 week here maybe when I come back to get our baby and travel back to UK...My husband want to know if my travel back to the Philippines will affect my ILR application soon ?.

Hope u could enlighten us..Thank u so much

grahamw48
23rd October 2011, 09:01
Your short visit back to the Phils should not affect your ILR....only long trips like over 3 months.

When your baby has a British passport she will be free to travel with either you or your husband (or both together), and will need no visa for UK of course.