PDA

View Full Version : Introducing myself

spencerhersh
24th May 2007, 18:47
Hello, I am new to this site, but I have been friends with Filipinos for many years. I used to live in London with my husband an International Lawyer and my daughter who is now 5 years old. We had a Filipino nanny/housekeeper there whose name was Doris. She was a lovely lady and we are still firm friends. She was with us for 4 years and we got her not only her British passport, but also a visa so that her son could come and live in the UK with us.

My husband is now semi retired, so we moved to Wales. Doris wanted to come with us, but her son Albert wanted to remain in London, so of course she could not leave him. I am sure one day she will come to live here with us permanently as we are of similar ages and will probably want to retire together! Doris is coming to stay with us on our farm in June for a few days and she is also coming out to Israel for the wedding of my eldest son Danny.

We have pigs on the farm, chickens and I breed and show Scottish Deerhounds (dogs).

I am looking for someone either female or male to come to live with us to become our housekeeper. In return for this we will not only pay their salary and full board and lodgings, including all toiletries, monthly ticket to London for their time off, but we will also undertake to help them get their visa, or British passport as my husband is a very important lawyer who has done this in the past.

Our farm is in a very beautiful part of Wales not far from the sea. We understand that the person for the job would want to take their time off probably once a month for a week, rather than every weekend as it is a long way to travel each week.

Whoever comes will be treated as part of the family, and I hope it will be a lifelong friendship. We are also willing to take someone who has been ill treated by their employers and so has had to run away.

If you are interested in the position, which is immediate, please either telephone me on 0157@0471353 or email me on my husband's email address: michael.edwards123 @ btinternet.com (michael.edwards123@btinternet.com)

I very much look forward to hearing from one of you. I can also take a couple, husband and wife, although until our business gets off the ground I will only be able to pay probably for one.

All the best! Taryn:

Mrs Daddy
24th May 2007, 23:23
what can u say about it Mr.Administrator sir!is it allowed.thought need a permission from u first regarding about this matter:xxgrinning--00xx3:

KeithD
25th May 2007, 08:43
what can u say about it Mr.Administrator sir!is it allowed.thought need a permission from u first regarding about this matter:xxgrinning--00xx3:
All Newbie posts are automatically moderated these days. You don't see the ones we disallow. :)

bigtombowski
28th May 2007, 23:36
does that mean we wont see any more of the funny spam boss?? :(

t

KeithD
29th May 2007, 09:03
does that mean we wont see any more of the funny spam boss?? :(

t

Funny? :Erm: I'll kill 'em :xxgrinning--00xx3: