PDA

View Full Version : Mothers help needed in Berkshire

lzburlingham
24th May 2007, 15:05
Hello!

We are a realxed and fun family living in Bray in Berkshire. We are looking for a live in nanny/housekeeper to look after our 3 year old boy and to help us out in the house. We love to play polo and enjoy life. we need a lady ASAP, the job is really fun and we treat all our nannies with the respect they deserve. We are looking forward to welcoming you as part of the family. We go away a lot, this year Brazil and Argentina so if you love travelling that would help ( and if not, thats fine too!) We live in a beautiful, old four bedroom house. You would have your own double bedroom and share a bathroom with our son. We have a garden.
We spend a lot of time riding our horses/playing polo and enjoying the fresh air. It is a great job and we need someone really special, organised, relaxed and friendly.

Please call- 07796@694427 or email me, Lauren, at..

lzburlingham @ yahoo.co.uk (lzburlingham@yahoo.co.uk)

Mrs Daddy
24th May 2007, 23:25
do they pay for the advertisement Mr.Admin?:Erm: would like to have mine as well:yikes: :omg: :D

KeithD
25th May 2007, 08:58
It not an advert for a business, we have plenty of these on the forum. They are classifieds looking for a Filipino to give them work, and we have 100's looking in here every week. We may help someone get a job, same as we do with hubbies. :)

tiger@tigress
25th May 2007, 09:39
It not an advert for a business, we have plenty of these on the forum. They are classifieds looking for a Filipino to give them work, and we have 100's looking in here every week. We may help someone get a job, same as we do with hubbies. :)

:D find me a job :D

fred
25th May 2007, 15:42
Im not a Filipina but I woul make a great nanny,and cheap too!!
Brazil you say?

rheanne05
11th July 2007, 12:24
Hi i would like to apply as a nanny. Pls let me know how we will do it.. about processing the papers

mommyhere
8th August 2007, 12:14
pls let me know how can i send my application letter here.
thanks