PDA

View Full Version : Athens

aromulus
23rd May 2007, 22:47
Although A.C MILAN is not the team I support, I am pleased that an Italian team, won the Cup.:icon_win:

Liverpool battled extremely well.

I am sure the two sides will meet again in future...

One of my colleagues, actually, went to Greece to the match... I will remind him of the 50 squid he owes me, next time I see him....:icon_lol:
I will have to make sure I park the car, not too close to the office for a while.... Just in case...

tiger@tigress
24th May 2007, 08:03
Although A.C MILAN is not the team I support, I am pleased that an Italian team, won the Cup.:icon_win:
Liverpool battled extremely well.
I am sure the two sides will meet again in future...
One of my colleagues, actually, went to Greece to the match... I will remind him of the 50 squid he owes me, next time I see him....:icon_lol:
I will have to make sure I park the car, not too close to the office for a while.... Just in case...

:xxgrinning--00xx3: :xxgrinning--00xx3: :xxgrinning--00xx3:

LadyJ
24th May 2007, 09:30
Thought that AC Milan always played rough, oh! what a disappointment to a liverpool fans..but that game was hot!

KeithD
24th May 2007, 10:00
I made a profit....that's all that matters :xxgrinning--00xx3: ....sport is for making money....not passion.....otherwise I'd never be able to take wifey further than Bognor :D

aromulus
24th May 2007, 10:12
I made a profit....that's all that matters :xxgrinning--00xx3: ....sport is for making money....not passion.....otherwise I'd never be able to take wifey further than Bognor :D

Do I detect a slight change of tune... there...???:icon_lol: :icon_lol:

joebloggs
24th May 2007, 10:52

:icon_lol: :D just like a typical scouser, puts his money on the team he knows are better :D

KeithD
24th May 2007, 11:15
I actually dutched 8 correct scores, covering both sides, for a 20% profit. Keep the odds in my favour. :)