PDA

View Full Version : working visa for au pair

mscherry
10th October 2011, 10:52
greetings!
i wish everyone as well as pinoy who's living or in UK now to help me about my problem..i want to know about the thomascookairlineagency located in UK is still available.. as am applying an au pair to UK under the employment of Mr.Jacob Joan.. fortunately he give me this agency.. and i mail the thomascook agency to inquire about that matter and they reply me goes like this :

Dear Applicant:

Thank you for contacting thomascookairline agency regarding the arrangement of your traveling visas and work permit to the United Kingdom. Our motive aim is to serve you better. Joan Jacob Family are very humble client in our esteemed organization.

You will need to provide us with the following information below to begin processing of your documents.

First Name:
Middle Name:
Last Name:
Sex:
Email address:
Tel:
Marital status:
Date of Birth:
Place of Birth:
Country of Birth:
Home Address:
Current Address:
Nationality:
Current Passport number:
Two passport photograph:

2.Fees: Please note that the working visa fee will cost you 520 pound including all tax charges which will be withdrawn from this amount so you don't need to worry about the payment of tax over here in UK. Also flight ticket fee will cost you 1000pounds please note this you can only book for flight ticket if only your UK working visa is on process..

All Documents will be processed here in the UK Embassy and arranged in our office after which will be forwarded to the British Embassy in your country along with your flight ticket. And also some copies of this Document(s) will be sent to you.

Note: We will like to also inform you that we will not be able to start processing of your documents until we receive your application fee, this is due to the British aviation policy over here in UK in conjunction with the aviation board of directors.

We are very sorry for any delay or problem this might cause you our esteemed customer's.

Thank you for contacting us and our motive aim is to serve you better.

We hope to hear back from you soon.

thomascookairlineagent@yahoo.com

Please contact us for any questions.
thomascookairlineagent@yahoo.com
The Thomas Cook Park Coningsby Road
Peter borough Pe3 8xp United Kingdom
Phone Number; +4407424034523
Email Address; Thomascookairline@Live.Com
Www.Thomascooksairline.Com
Registered number: Rs0090

I need help!:Help1:
coz they asking me for a visa fee already. should i pay for it? since mr.joan told me he will pay for my plane ticket..
and he told me to do it fast..
please i need HELP here!
thank you and god bless!

Steve.r
10th October 2011, 11:30
:cwm23::cwm23::cwm23:This is a SCAM
DO NOT SEND ANY MONEY you will lose it.

I tried to call the number in the post and it is a dead number dead website too.

Nice to chat Cherry, take care

haileylovely
10th October 2011, 12:52
YES its a SCAMMMMMMMMM...

joebloggs
10th October 2011, 13:17
do it fast :Bolt: and get away with your money :doh

yahoo email adresses :icon_lol:

Arthur Little
10th October 2011, 13:19
:welcomex:, Cherry. FIRST lesson: Please, :please: BEWARE of blatant SCAMS ... such as this!

Steve.r
10th October 2011, 13:26
I have had a long chat with Cherry already guys on yahoo, so she is now aware of the scam. They even gave her photos of the family she would be caring for:cwm23:

I hope others who find this thread will be aware that these scammers will go to any level to try to fool you and steal your hard earned money ... BEWARE

Welcome to the forum btw Cherry, lets hope you stick around and make some friends here :)

herminia
5th November 2011, 16:40
hola.
im herminia..i want to enquieres on uk working visa as a nanny..for jacobjoan family. :Wave:

RickyR
5th November 2011, 16:56
Hi unfortunately the ONLY ONLY ONLY working visa for a filipino wanting to be a nanny or domestic help, is for someone who has worked for a family for 2 years already abroad, and if you had to make a payment for the visa, it would be directly to the embassy. Anything else is a scam scam scam scam scam.

grahamw48
6th November 2011, 01:20
:ReadIt:The APPALLING English these scammers use should be the first clue...though admittedly that may not be obvious to someone who doesn't have English as their mother tongue. :)

Thank goodness these ladies have had enough sense to check up on these scumbags. :angry:

stevewool
6th November 2011, 10:18
i wonder how many have been caught out before realizing it

KeithD
6th November 2011, 10:52
In future when these scams are shown on here, if we all report it to the email company, in this case YAHOO, as fraud the account may be blocked :xxgrinning--00xx3: