PDA

View Full Version : VISA granted! Thank you all..

han
7th October 2011, 12:17
:Hellooo::Hellooo::Hellooo::)

I have my visa marriage/ now :Jump: :Jump: :Jump:
valid from: 12/10/11 valid until: 12/04/2012

THank you to all of you guys-
I got loads of info coming from this forum, inspite of typhoon pedring, i submitted my papers safely last week :) i was even scolded by the officer who accepted my papers 'coz i didn't have photocopies on some of my papers. But now, 07 oct, I finally got my visa.. so happy. Thank you for Bringing us this far. my darling will book my flight soon :airline: :airline:
Now my next stop is to get CFO- i will read posts here where can i get it and how much-

TO all who are still on process of collecting documents- those who are still on waitin time, I wish you all the best. Don't forget to pray!

Thank you again.. :) :D :68711_thanx: :thankyou:

raynaputi
7th October 2011, 12:25
Congrats han! :Jump: so when would your flight be?

han
7th October 2011, 12:34
raynaputi ^_^ :Wave: :Wave:

thank you. no dates yet, phil and i will talk tonight. i can't decide yet, i have to file for my resignation to have a nice exit from my work. i am a call center agent here. i am hoping to get my salary 1st this coming 14th. anyways i can leave philippines 13 oct onwards.. i can't wait :) :)

lastlid
7th October 2011, 13:27
anyways i can leave philippines 13 oct onwards.. i can't wait
My wife has been here since saturday night. It is so fantastic that she is with me now. So I imagine it will be the same for you and your future hubby, soon

Arthur Little
7th October 2011, 13:33
Congratulations once again ... I'm truly delighted :BouncyHappy: for you, Han.

stevie c
7th October 2011, 15:48
Hi Han im so happy for you. Where in the uk will your new home be?

kallen
7th October 2011, 16:22
:Hellooo::Hellooo::Hellooo::)

I have my visa marriage/ now :Jump: :Jump: :Jump:
valid from: 12/10/11 valid until: 12/04/2012

THank you to all of you guys-
I got loads of info coming from this forum, inspite of typhoon pedring, i submitted my papers safely last week :) i was even scolded by the officer who accepted my papers 'coz i didn't have photocopies on some of my papers. But now, 07 oct, I finally got my visa.. so happy. Thank you for Bringing us this far. my darling will book my flight soon :airline: :airline:
Now my next stop is to get CFO- i will read posts here where can i get it and how much-

TO all who are still on process of collecting documents- those who are still on waitin time, I wish you all the best. Don't forget to pray!

Thank you again.. :) :D :68711_thanx: :thankyou:

congrats han:xxgrinning--00xx3:

han
7th October 2011, 17:45
lastlid :Hellooo: wow congrats you guys are together now.

Arthur Little :Wave: :thankyou::thankyou::thankyou:

stevie c :readingpapers: i will b in ancroft berwick upon tweed northumberland.
and how about you?

kallen :Wave: :sunshine: thank you..

stevie c
7th October 2011, 18:11
Hi han im in essex very far from Northumberland about 5 to 6hrs drive by car i think :xxgrinning--00xx3:

grahamw48
7th October 2011, 18:45
Congratulations Han. :xxgrinning--00xx3:

You will be living close to my sister.

A very beautiful part of the country. :)

Steve.r
7th October 2011, 18:48
Congratulations Han and welcome to the UK soon :Jump:

CAT
7th October 2011, 22:28
Congrats Han :Jump:

han
7th October 2011, 22:37
stevie c :Hellooo: :222: aahh right bit far, but hey, we are here in this forum and communication is still there :):Hellooo:

grahamw48 :Wave: :thankyou: :Britain: phil always said is a nice place.

han
7th October 2011, 22:40
steve r :Yippeee: thank you. :airline: i will b flying by 17th oct.

CAt :Wave: :thankyou: :Jump:

kallen
8th October 2011, 10:30
Hi han im in essex very far from Northumberland about 5 to 6hrs drive by car i think :xxgrinning--00xx3:

hello stevie c...where in essex?...are you near stanford le-hope?

kallen
8th October 2011, 10:31
steve r :Yippeee: thank you. :airline: i will b flying by 17th oct.

CAt :Wave: :thankyou: :Jump:

happy trip han:)..i'm just 1 day ahead on you...i'm flying on 16th oct....

rusty
8th October 2011, 10:50
Congratulations Han,

Have a safe trip and enjoy the North east weather when you get here :36_1_26[1]:

We are just over an hour away from you here in Gateshead. :xxgrinning--00xx3:

stevie c
8th October 2011, 13:35
hello stevie c...where in essex?...are you near stanford le-hope?

Yes very near to stanford le Hope about 2 miles down the road only 4 to 5 minutes by car :xxgrinning--00xx3:

han
8th October 2011, 18:14
kallen :Wave: :readingpapers: sorry for the wrong date: by fiancee change it and booked it just now its goin to be 15th this coming saturday it will be KLM airlines :smileybigtmouth: :airline::airline:

rusty :Wave::meet-1: yes i will soon xperience the cold season.

malchard888
8th October 2011, 20:13
congratulations on your successful application ,enjoy your new life, i hope me and my fiancée have the same luck later this month when we apply:)

kallen
9th October 2011, 03:22
kallen :Wave: :readingpapers: sorry for the wrong date: by fiancee change it and booked it just now its goin to be 15th this coming saturday it will be KLM airlines :smileybigtmouth: :airline::airline:

rusty :Wave::meet-1: yes i will soon xperience the cold season.

ohhh ok so your 1 day ahead of me then:icon_lol:...anyway have a safe journey:):)

han
9th October 2011, 06:18
"congratulations on your successful application ,enjoy your new life, i hope me and my fiancée have the same luck later this month when we apply"

MALchard-888.. :Hellooo: :Hellooo:
:thankyou: Wish you ALL the best. Just collect all the necessary docs, take your time, read the checklist- and ask Guidance from GOd, and sure you will be alright.

Kallen: thank YOU, Yes i will enjoy the trip hahaha I'm sure my mind will b full of thoughts.. xcitement to see my fiance.
Well,, you will b travellin on the 16th right.. woohhoo...

lastlid
10th October 2011, 09:53
..... now its goin to be 15th this coming saturday it will be KLM airlines

My wife flew KLM on Saturday 1st October. I met her at Amsterdam airport, just as she got off the plane! And then we flew from Amsterdam to Manchester together.

han
11th October 2011, 14:57
lastlid :Hellooo: :Hellooo:

that is so sweet.. of you. good on you, your now with your wife. about me, just got my CFO sticker so pretty much all set just waitin for my flight. my friend advised me to get KLM, said she had good xperience on that airline.

lastlid
11th October 2011, 15:16
I have flown KLM before and they are okay. But my main concern was that my wife would be landing in Amsterdam and not Jeddah or Abu Dhabi. I just felt more comfortable with her arriving in Amsterdam.

Have a good flight!

grahamw48
11th October 2011, 16:10
I flew back with mine on Emirates.

It was the 'Child's Activity Set' the cabin staff gave her that made us laugh. :icon_lol:

des.allright
12th October 2011, 14:09
Congrats Han and have a safe journey! God Bless!
:Jump: Welcome to UK :Jump:

ConfusedMe
23rd October 2011, 09:34
That's so nice. Congratulations.. I'm sure you can't wait to be together again. :)